Chuck!

Poll: The Slaying of Ahmaud Arbery, Justified or Not?

Who is at fault for this death?  

32 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Is this a justifiable selfe defense shooting?

• Yes, the gunmen only fired in self defense and are blameless
    • No, this was an act of murder of some degree
  2. 2. Does the race of the participants play a part in your answer to Question 1?

3. 3. Do you think race played a part in the shooting

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/19/2020 at 04:00 AM

1 hour ago, RickyTavy said:

Yeah, I'm past being bored with your sad attempts to impress me with claims being from Tejas makes you a manly man.  

I've shown I am intellectually and physically superior to you.  That leaves you guns.  No, it doesn't.  Got my first rifle, a .22, when I was six years old.  Began going deer hunting with my daddy at the same age.  He was real proud at how I would persevere of small hills I saw as mountains.  I remember how this person who had worked as a cowboy reacted at seeing the first no-balls Deplorable in the grocery store with a big iron on his hip.  My daddy who had an arsenal of rifles and guns for hunting and shooting sneered at the girly boys who go armed in public.  When I asked about what I also had seen in a Hondo-wannabe, my dad simply snorted the asshole was probably from Phoenix.

A manly man to little ricky is someone who beats up women. 

4 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

A manly man to little ricky is someone who beats up women. 

Again, all this eunuch can do is squeal that I beat women, just because I thought he was male at the time.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RickyTavy said:

Again, all this eunuch can do is squeal that I beat women, just because I thought he was male at the time.  

Just warning the women of the board to be wary with you around. 😄

7 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Just warning the women of the board to be wary with you around. 😄

Which woman, other than you, did I ever beat, sissy?  Do you know any of the women I've known?  Do you have anything other than the lack of pride that allows you to bleat and re-bleat sleaze with such cowardice"  

On two forums, you  try to compensate for your intellectual wimpiness and political hypocrisy, by doing nothing other than re-re-regurgitating scummery you had to borrow from someone you could not now name, because you are too stupid even to produce your own slime. 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

You thought a woman was a man?  How drunk were you? But in fairness, these days it’s getting hard to tell. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

You thought a woman was a man?  How drunk were you? But in fairness, these days it’s getting hard to tell. 

C'mon.  You've seen nursey post.  Don't you believe she could pass for a man?  Hell, he still claims he is one most of the time here.  Somehow, she finds martyrdom in her self-mocking attempts to stand by one gender or another.

16 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

😂

23 hours ago, Z09 said:

Actually, I'm just not sure if the guy was jogging or actually running away from a crime scene

However, I would never tried to wrestle the gun away from the guy .......Especially if I had nothing to hide..

I'm still thinking the two guys over reacted.....

But the jogger did too

And all those good people on both sides in Charlotesville, eh?

In my neighborhood Str8 is more incel fantasizing misogynist, than eunuch.

On two forums, you  try to compensate for your intellectual wimpiness and political hypocrisy, by doing nothing other than re-re-regurgitating scummery you had to borrow from someone you could not now name, because you are too stupid even to produce your own slime. 

Well, in my limited time here it seems to me it's a whole lot of members here who follow the exact same program...it one can call it a program.

No, No, Yes. Arbery was some kind of potential criminal. He had been to the site more than once. Arbery had no business being on private property. The killing of Arbery was unjustified. The cops should have been called when Arbery was first spotted. The cops could have taken care of it.

4 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

Edge is a male nurse....

Orlon & crocs....

6 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

her sig says she is a male

she sounds confused/conflicted to me

poor thing

Carrying a gun is perfectly legal. If you are stupid enough to try a take a gun away from an armed man, You should be shot. Stupid is, is stupid does.

2 hours ago, Wallco1 said:

Carrying a gun is perfectly legal. If you are stupid enough to try a take a gun away from an armed man, You should be shot. Stupid is, is stupid does.

It's pretty dumb what the black guy did..

5 hours ago, Wallco1 said:

If I am holding a shot gun in my hand, and my finger is on the trigger, and you grab the shot gun and pull it forwards, there is a very good chance my finger might slip and pull the trigger. 

The black guy shouldn't have grabbed the gun.

6 hours ago, johndnorth said:

No, No, Yes. Arbery was some kind of potential criminal. He had been to the site more than once. Arbery had no business being on private property. The killing of Arbery was unjustified. The cops should have been called when Arbery was first spotted. The cops could have taken care of it.

Rest assured, cops are minutes away      .      .      .      when every second counts !

Moral of the story is     .     .      .      don't even think of grabbing  my gun from me !

Not even as a joke !

There are many stories in which the good guy bluffs the bad guy, takes his gun and  becomes the hero, even in the movies. In this particular case, it did not work that way. But that is not always the case.

What I hear is "no damn ni66ger gonna get MY gun".

28 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

There are many stories in which the good guy bluffs the bad guy, takes his gun and  becomes the hero, even in the movies. In this particular case, it did not work that way. But that is not always the case.

What I hear is "no damn ni66ger gonna get MY gun".

Well, because you have a racist narrative to uphold. If this were a white guy pursued by 2 black men, we wouldn't have even heard about it. 

On 5/14/2020 at 9:10 PM, XavierOnassis said:

My judgement tells me that this peckerwood carrying a gun was a terrible idea.

Charging him was a worse idea.

You can often judge ideas by whether they land you in the morgue. Those that do are worse than those that don't - generally.

On 5/15/2020 at 9:00 AM, IkeBana said:

If it had been a black father and son chasing down and executing a white jogger who had stopped to see how a neighborhood construction project was going, we would see a far different level of patience. 

We would see weak shills like you cheering ad making up narratives to blame the dead white guy.

Like you made up the dessailant's*  reason for being in the neighborhood, based on gay bar gossip.

*Dessailant = dead assailant.

24 minutes ago, Cannonpointer said:

We would see weak shills like you cheering ad making up narratives to blame the dead white guy.

Like you made up the dessailant's*  reason for being in the neighborhood, based on gay bar gossip.

Actually, we’d never know because the media would never report something that doesn’t fit their agenda..

On 5/16/2020 at 7:35 AM, Pastafarian said:

It is impossible to distinguish the gender of anyone posting in a forum.I think everyone knows this.

7 hours ago, Cannonpointer said:

Where did you learn of the existence of the curious word "dessailant"?

12 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Well, because you have a racist narrative to uphold. If this were a white guy pursued by 2 black men, we wouldn't have even heard about it. 

Bingo. Here ya go: 

Justice for James: Black Cop Shoots Unarmed White Veteran ...

https://www.texasgopvote.com/issues/restore...  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- It was well known the officer had violent tendencies; and yet he remained on the force.