The Greatest Political Crime In The History Of Our Country

"It was the greatest political crime in the history of our country," Trump said in an interview with Fox Business' Maria Bartiromo that aired Thursday morning. "If I were a Democrat instead of a Republican, I think everybody would have been in jail a long time ago, and I'm talking with 50-year sentences. It is a disgrace what's happened. This is the greatest political scam, hoax in the history of our country."

TrumpMaria051420.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

• Upvote 1
  • IDIOT! 1
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"It was the greatest political crime in the history of our country," Trump said in an interview with Fox Business' Maria Bartiromo that aired Thursday morning. "If I were a Democrat instead of a Repub

your  timeline was intentionally  made to  make Trump  look  bad and  left out everything the administration   did.  you have a  history   of being  a  blind  partisan  here and have  engaged in sprea

Jesus was a capricorn.  Otherwise, I don't think about Jesus much.  I had a good friend in grad school, Jesus Mendoza.  I think of him from time to time.

Dear  liberals,

what would you have done if   George  Bush  had spied on  Obama in 2008, then  tried to  take  him  out  while he  was prepping  his administration  and after  he was  inaugurated  with    Bush loyalists ?

2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Dear  liberals,

what would you have done if   George  Bush  had spied on  Obama in 2008, then  tried to  take  him  out  while he  was prepping  his administration  and after  he was  inaugurated  with    Bush loyalists ?

In this hypothetical scenario, did Obama also have numerous ties to a hostile foreign power which also openly helped him win the election?

1 minute ago, Toldya said:

numerous ties to a hostile foreign power which also openly helped him win the election?

What  hostile  foreign  power?

How did this  power  help?  Tell us.  

Lets   get it  all out

6 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Dear  liberals,

The left would have gone crazy if Obama had been treated that way.

4 minutes ago, Toldya said:

In this hypothetical scenario, did Obama also have numerous ties to a hostile foreign power which also openly helped him win the election?

Yes...just like Hillary.

2 minutes ago, Toldya said:

In  this   hypothetical   scenario, the     Bush administration would  have  fabricated a  connection to  this  foreign power  with  a conspiracy of  rogues  and the  press would have  helped

What  hostile  foreign  power?

How did this  power  help?  Tell us.  

Lets   get it  all out

Do we really have to go over this again?

Just now, Toldya said:

Do we really have to go over this again?

yes, for the sake of   debate, we need to get it all on the  record.   Need to see if you are still saying  falsehoods that prevent honest debate

In  this   hypothetical   scenario, the     Bush administration would  have  fabricated a  connection to  this  foreign power  with  a conspiracy of  rogues  and the  press would have  helped

Well then your hypothetical situation isn't analogous to the actual situation with Russia and Trump.

Moonbat still hanging on to a debunked dim-0-crap LIE...LOL!!!

2 minutes ago, Toldya said:

Well then your hypothetical situation isn't analogous to the actual situation with Russia and Trump.

Everything  I am saying is proven  fact.   Trump  and  Russia   had no connection to  help  in the election.   This is established  fact. 

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

yes, for the sake of   debate, we need to get it all on the  record.   Need to see if you are still saying  falsehoods that prevent honest debate

Ugh... I don't even care anymore.

You're just going to keep playing dumb and dismissing/not reading anything I produce then at some random point start talking about how you're a winner and you destroyed me, burned down my house, got me fired from my job and laughed about it. It's so tedious.

Believe what you want.

Just now, Toldya said:

I don't even care anymore.

LOL

Just now, Toldya said:

You're just going to keep playing dumb and dismissing/not reading anything I produce then at some random point start talking about how you're a winner and you destroyed me, burned down my house, got me fired from my job and laughed about it. It's so tedious.

Believe what you want.

I believe the established  facts.    There are  mountains of evidence that support me and  nothing that  supports  you, yet you  cling to this to this  myth as it is all coming  apart.    The  transcripts  are coming  out.   WHY AREN'T YOU PAYING ATTENTION?

• IDIOT! 1

Ugh... I don't even care anymore.

Believe what you want.

In order to believe your story all the people whose testimony was released this week had to have lied in front of Adam Schiff's committee.  Is that the story you want us to believe?

9 minutes ago, Toldya said:

Which hostile foreign power helped Hillary win the election?

The Russians...docs show the Russians wanted Hillary.

The dems and their media simply projected it onto Trump.

24 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

"It was the greatest political crime in the history of our country," Trump said

Just made up crap from a piece of crap president who is worried about his reelection chances.

He's bungling his response and Americans are dying because of it.

He knows it and is just trying to distract from this.

There is nothing in "Obamagate" no matter how much trump says so.

He can't even name a crime.

Trump is pathetic and he knows it.

1 minute ago, Squatchman said:

Just made up crap from a piece of crap president who is worried about his reelection chances.

He's bungling his response and Americans are dying because of it.

He knows it and is just trying to distract from this.

There is nothing in "Obamagate" no matter how much trump says so.

He can't even name a crime.

Trump is pathetic and he knows it.

So you are not the least bit concerned about the "possible" abuse of power by the DOJ, FBI, CIA, and possibly Obama?  Am I reading your right?

19 minutes ago, Huey said:

In order to believe your story all the people whose testimony was released this week had to have lied in front of Adam Schiff's committee.  Is that the story you want us to believe?

I am not even talking about collusion (which isn't even a real legal term) or even anything to do with Trump himself here, I am talking about established facts that nobody should be denying-- the facts that merited the investigation in the first place. THE INVESTIGATION INTO RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN THE 2016 ELECTION. It wasn't 'the investigation into Trump being a Russian agent'... it was about what the Russians did and why.

And what Schiff originally said has nothing to do with the witnesses. He didn't say that those specific witnesses were saying that they knew Trump sucked Putin's cock. He said there was EVIDENCE of a criminal conspiracy... witnesses aren't the same thing as evidence.

Even Trump publicly asking Russia to hack Hillary and then Russia actually doing it a week later is evidence. The Trump tower meeting with the Russian spy is evidence. The fact that Trump worked things from the leaks into his speeches before the leaks were publicly released is evidence.

It's really sad to see so many desperate RWNJs happily allowing themselves to be manipulated by this utterly transparent bullshit.

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, roadkill said:

The Russians...docs show the Russians wanted Hillary.

The dems and their media simply projected it onto Trump.

Oh is that why they focused exclusively on the Democrats and released all of those emails?

To help her?

You are on crack.

51 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

"It was the greatest political crime in the history of our country," Trump said in an interview with Fox Business' Maria Bartiromo that aired Thursday morning. "If I were a Democrat instead of a Republican, I think everybody would have been in jail a long time ago, and I'm talking with 50-year sentences. It is a disgrace what's happened. This is the greatest political scam, hoax in the history of our country."

Bartiromo's interview with Trump this morning was one of her better interviews.

18 minutes ago, Toldya said:

I am not even talking about collusion (which isn't even a real legal term) or even anything to do with Trump himself here, I am talking about established facts that nobody should be denying-- the facts that merited the investigation in the first place. THE INVESTIGATION INTO RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN THE 2016 ELECTION. It wasn't 'the investigation into Trump being a Russian agent'... it was about what the Russians did and why.

And what Schiff originally said has nothing to do with the witnesses. He didn't say that those specific witnesses were saying that they knew Trump sucked Putin's cock. He said there was EVIDENCE of a criminal conspiracy... witnesses aren't the same thing as evidence.

Even Trump publicly asking Russia to hack Hillary and then Russia actually doing it a week later is evidence. The Trump tower meeting with the Russian spy is evidence. The fact that Trump worked things from the leaks into his speeches before the leaks were publicly released is evidence.

It's really sad to see so many desperate RWNJs happily allowing themselves to be manipulated by this utterly transparent bullshit.

You can't even get the hack story straight. When the comment was made the server had ALREADY BEEN HACKED, was no longer in service and had been wiped.  Trump was joking on reporters. 

Jeez.  People take you seriously?

55 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Dear  liberals,

All that did happen, turdbrain.

Has it EVER made logical sense that Russia would want Trump over Hillary? IMO, no.

Who would likely build up our military more? Trump or Hillary?

Would Russia prefer that our military be strengthened or weakened?

Trumps actions against Russia on many fronts also reinforce this point. Would HRC do what Trump did in Syria? Was that something Russia liked? There are many more issues where Trump has taken action NOT to Russia's liking.