Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
zkyllonen8

Wisconsin Supreme Court Ruling

Recommended Posts

I want to be shocked but here we are with conservative justices playing politics with peoples lives, the real mental disorder is conservatism.

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, zkyllonen8 said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/13/us/coronavirus-cases-deaths.html?action=click&module=Spotlight&pgtype=Homepage

 

All I have to say is WTF. 

 

People are trying to save lives.... seriously when does the madness stop? 

 

Human Lives are always first and have the highest priority, no matter what.

 

According to the Cheeto Administration, we should all be risking our lives for the economy.  :wacko:   We've got some of those idiots up this way, too.  They show up at the state capital with guns and no masks, angry because our governor is trying to keep Maine's citizens safe from this deadly virus.  It makes me furious.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, fourputt said:

I want to be shocked but here we are with conservative justices playing politics with peoples lives, the real mental disorder is conservatism.

 

I agree! 

 

And the funny thing is conservatives call us liberals "snowflakes" but who is the one crying right now to get a haircut? 

 

Or was crying because they couldn't get soil for their gardens. 

 

LMAO they are the real crybabies!!

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RollingRock said:

 

According to the Cheeto Administration, we should all be risking our lives for the economy.  :wacko:   We've got some of those idiots up this way, too.  They show up at the state capital with guns and no masks, angry because our governor is trying to keep Maine's citizens safe from this deadly virus.  It makes me furious.

 

The Cheeto Admin 😂😂

 

But yeah it's a sad reality that we live in currently any other administration would have been deemed unworthy to serve and detrimental to the american people, but Trump has reversed the norms that we are used to. 

 

The other scary part is there are huge swaths of the country that have fallen for the GOP and MAGA trap, some people I know and love have fallen into this trap. 

 

That everything and anything the president says is right. 

 

It's madness. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, bludog said:

Trying to make this about freedom is insane.  There is no freedom when workers are forced to risk their lives for the sake of the economy.  Basically, to boost some CEOs stock portfolio.

 

That is all people on FOX News and the Trump admin care about. 

 

Is there money and power. 

 

They have not one bit of common decency in there souls, this pandemic is showing people's true colors and for some it's shocking.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, bludog said:

Trying to make this about freedom is insane.  There is no freedom when workers are forced to risk their lives for the sake of the economy.  Basically, to boost some CEOs stock portfolio.

If its not obvious now I don't know what is, the attack working people have been under by the privileged has to stop once and for all, unions need a big resurgence in this country and maybe just maybe people are finally going to get it. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fourputt said:

If its not obvious now I don't know what is, the attack working people have been under by the privileged has to stop once and for all, unions need a big resurgence in this country and maybe just maybe people are finally going to get it. 

 

Let's hope Unions make a comeback they protect workers and get a hell of a lot more perks and benefits for it's members. 

 

For example here in Michigan the UAW represents the big 3 which is GM, Ford and Chrysler. All of there workers are some of the highest paid and having the best benefits in the whole country. Because Why?? Union Representation.

 

All for Unions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, zkyllonen8 said:

 

Let's hope Unions make a comeback they protect workers and get a hell of a lot more perks and benefits for it's members. 

 

For example here in Michigan the UAW represents the big 3 which is GM, Ford and Chrysler. All of there workers are some of the highest paid and having the best benefits in the whole country. Because Why?? Union Representation.

 

All for Unions. 

Absolutely I was raised on union dollars and have 25 years in my trade union and should be retiring in the next 5 to 6 years with a nice pension and other benefits that would never be available in a non union shop.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, fourputt said:

Absolutely I was raised on union dollars and have 25 years in my trade union and should be retiring in the next 5 to 6 years with a nice pension and other benefits that would never be available in a non union shop.

 

Damn straight man. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The comparisons to actual imprisonment and the Japanese Interment camps in World War 2 was over the top. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When these people lose their parents and grandparents to a disease that they're determined to spread, I really hope it ends up being a wakeup call that shatters their entire belief system.

 

Unlike climate change, this isn't something that won't affect them personally in a way they cannot deny (at least, not for several decades).

I know it's horrible, but part of me thinks it will be worth it.

 

Of course, it won't happen to all of them... and those people will continue to be selfish assholes.

But some of them could be changed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

No holds barred chat

  • By Imgreatagain

    Hey kfools.. does this help? 


  • By Vegas

    Liberals are going to hell.


  • By deezer shoove

    grgle


  • By rippy38

  • By Str8tEdge

    Where’s at @slideman?


  • By Robot88

    Hola


  • By teacher

    I know this one, this new chat thing. I've seen it called the "shoutbox" among other things in my past. Very hard to hide from the chat box. The question is asked, there's no time to go search what other folks think, this is real time. Only seconds should be between chat box replies. This one is made for me. In the chat box one has to be quick on their feet with stuff at the ready. This chat box is the worst nightmare of anyone trying to deal with ol' teach. 


  • By pmurT

    hey @teacher that sounds like too much work for me LOL I need that useless thing called *time* in order to authenticate facts and truths which get posted by deceitful Dems


  • By impartialobserver

    What does the red number refer to? currently, on my screen it says 2

     


  • By kfools

    Where does it say 2?


  • By kfools

    So. In the chat....if you tag a member the text afterwards should be a private message. 


  • By teacher

    How do? I'm teacher. If I'm online and the powers that be can figure out how to make it immediately apparent to me that whatever I've said here has been replied to I'm gonna show up right quick and kick some teeth in. It's the chat box, all this is new and scary. I know this gig. This starts now. 



  • By Duck615

    Hey kfools, did you lose your securtiy cert? On my browser it is saying your site is not secure?


  • By kfools

    Mine too. I'm looking into it.


  • By Imgreatagain

    Mine too. 


  • By Imgreatagain

    I thought it was my location.. 


  • By kfools

    Just gave to renew the security cert. No big deal I'll do it tonight


  • By Duck615

    OK thanks

     


  • By king of the county

    Test


  • By Blue Devil

    Happy Anniversary, America... on your Civil Union.


You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom
×
×
  • Create New...