Sign in to follow this  
zkyllonen8

Wisconsin Supreme Court Ruling

I want to be shocked but here we are with conservative justices playing politics with peoples lives, the real mental disorder is conservatism.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, zkyllonen8 said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/13/us/coronavirus-cases-deaths.html?action=click&module=Spotlight&pgtype=Homepage

All I have to say is WTF. 

People are trying to save lives.... seriously when does the madness stop? 

Human Lives are always first and have the highest priority, no matter what.

According to the Cheeto Administration, we should all be risking our lives for the economy.  :wacko:   We've got some of those idiots up this way, too.  They show up at the state capital with guns and no masks, angry because our governor is trying to keep Maine's citizens safe from this deadly virus.  It makes me furious.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, fourputt said:

I want to be shocked but here we are with conservative justices playing politics with peoples lives, the real mental disorder is conservatism.

I agree! 

And the funny thing is conservatives call us liberals "snowflakes" but who is the one crying right now to get a haircut? 

Or was crying because they couldn't get soil for their gardens. 

LMAO they are the real crybabies!!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, RollingRock said:

According to the Cheeto Administration, we should all be risking our lives for the economy.  :wacko:   We've got some of those idiots up this way, too.  They show up at the state capital with guns and no masks, angry because our governor is trying to keep Maine's citizens safe from this deadly virus.  It makes me furious.

The Cheeto Admin 😂😂

But yeah it's a sad reality that we live in currently any other administration would have been deemed unworthy to serve and detrimental to the american people, but Trump has reversed the norms that we are used to. 

The other scary part is there are huge swaths of the country that have fallen for the GOP and MAGA trap, some people I know and love have fallen into this trap. 

That everything and anything the president says is right. 

It's madness. 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, bludog said:

Trying to make this about freedom is insane.  There is no freedom when workers are forced to risk their lives for the sake of the economy.  Basically, to boost some CEOs stock portfolio.

That is all people on FOX News and the Trump admin care about. 

Is there money and power. 

They have not one bit of common decency in there souls, this pandemic is showing people's true colors and for some it's shocking.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, bludog said:

Trying to make this about freedom is insane.  There is no freedom when workers are forced to risk their lives for the sake of the economy.  Basically, to boost some CEOs stock portfolio.

If its not obvious now I don't know what is, the attack working people have been under by the privileged has to stop once and for all, unions need a big resurgence in this country and maybe just maybe people are finally going to get it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, fourputt said:

If its not obvious now I don't know what is, the attack working people have been under by the privileged has to stop once and for all, unions need a big resurgence in this country and maybe just maybe people are finally going to get it. 

Let's hope Unions make a comeback they protect workers and get a hell of a lot more perks and benefits for it's members. 

For example here in Michigan the UAW represents the big 3 which is GM, Ford and Chrysler. All of there workers are some of the highest paid and having the best benefits in the whole country. Because Why?? Union Representation.

All for Unions. 

2 hours ago, zkyllonen8 said:

Let's hope Unions make a comeback they protect workers and get a hell of a lot more perks and benefits for it's members. 

For example here in Michigan the UAW represents the big 3 which is GM, Ford and Chrysler. All of there workers are some of the highest paid and having the best benefits in the whole country. Because Why?? Union Representation.

All for Unions. 

Absolutely I was raised on union dollars and have 25 years in my trade union and should be retiring in the next 5 to 6 years with a nice pension and other benefits that would never be available in a non union shop.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, fourputt said:

Absolutely I was raised on union dollars and have 25 years in my trade union and should be retiring in the next 5 to 6 years with a nice pension and other benefits that would never be available in a non union shop.

Damn straight man. 

The comparisons to actual imprisonment and the Japanese Interment camps in World War 2 was over the top. 

When these people lose their parents and grandparents to a disease that they're determined to spread, I really hope it ends up being a wakeup call that shatters their entire belief system.

Unlike climate change, this isn't something that won't affect them personally in a way they cannot deny (at least, not for several decades).

I know it's horrible, but part of me thinks it will be worth it.

Of course, it won't happen to all of them... and those people will continue to be selfish assholes.

But some of them could be changed.