• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No.  What's twisted, sick and wrong is 60% of white people voting for a sociopathic grifter pedophile for President in 2016.   Obama wasn't perfect, just like the rest of us.  Trump is sub-h

Walk of shame.    Going home,hat in hand.   Its hitting home now.   His supporters are letting him down in his mind.   Defeated before the fight began.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

I missed you, Taipan !

Happy to see you back, auld cowboy !

I'd love to have a drink with you and ask Melissa to pour us both a double, at the bar in her saloon !

6 minutes ago, Johnnie said:

I missed you, Taipan !

Happy to see you back, auld cowboy !

I'd love to have a drink with you and ask Melissa to pour us both a double, at the bar in her saloon !

Well, thank you, Sir !!

I would be proud to share a drink with you !!

Peace, brother.                                          🥃

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Well, thank you, Sir !!

I would be proud to share a drink with you !!

Peace, brother.                                          🥃

There is something about your aura that makes folks of an older generation  (like me)  feel like you and us    .  .  .    share the same values and norms.

I may be   (and probably am)    a nobody  .  .  .  I still like you, though !

Please, don't you feel compelled to reply to this, though.

It's jussssss mah cheww sents  !

• Thumb up 1
  • 3 months later...

Are those of you in the Cult of trump aware that very little of the money you are donating to trump's fight against the election conspiracy is going this suppose fight?  

In trump's defense anybody who would give money to someone who has confessed to ripping off charities is begging to be suckered.

12 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

Then ... show them this.

And talk about dementia ...

Biden has overcome a problem with stuttering.  And, I see your one-sentence Biden gaffe and raise you a long paragraph, sorta, from a trump speech:

“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”

• 1 month later...
LEVIN REPORT

OOPS: JARED KUSHNER REPORTEDLY CREATED A SHELL COMPANY TO SECRETLY PAY TRUMP FAMILY MEMBERS AND SPEND HALF THE CAMPAIGN’S CASH

Oops: Jared Kushner Reportedly Created a Shell Company to Secretly Pay Trump Family Members and Spend Half the Campaign’s Cash | Vanity Fair

Every time you are struck by what an incredible moron trump is, remember he continues to fleece millions of people even after having been exposed over four years as a lying buffoon.

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

123767428_104901678099660_2175339952173233099_o.jpg

Maybe, if you could back up your desperate need to be a victim with something resembling evidence, you wouldn't be squealing in impotent frustration here.  

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, jerra- said:

trump, no more twitter.

ha!

Good news for Deplorables is that this provides them with a rich new vein of vicarious victimhood.  Faux Gnus has been covering this catastrophe 24/7 with an occasional reference to some small disturbance in DC last week, led by Antifa and BLM, apparently.  

10 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Good news for Deplorables is that this provides them with a rich new vein of vicarious victimhood.  Faux Gnus has been cov

ering this catastrophe 24/7 with an occasional reference to some small disturbance in DC last week, led by Antifa and BLM, apparently.  

fooled ya news can say a lot of things, nothing true, that is against their rules.

the only free speech trump cares about is his free speech.

25 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Maybe, if you could back up your desperate need to be a victim with something resembling evidence, you wouldn't be squealing in impotent frustration here.  

the evidence is out there... you fucking retards don't want to accept it... it will be shoved down your throats soon

Just now, Duck615 said:

the evidence is out there... you fucking retards don't want to accept it... it will be shoved down your throats soon

I am impressed that your need to be a victim is so strong you can even see the trump-appointed judges who laughed your "evidence" out of court as part of the mysterious DEEP STATE! that is persecuting your sissy ass.

You would cite this "evidence" yourself, but you have a digestive condition:  your alligator mouth has overloaded your hummingbird asshole.  I imagine it makes you a particularly attractive pillow-biter, though.