3 hours ago, nuckin futz said:

I P.M.ed Isabel! It does not look good for you!

104755449_10221271733275657_6198917335915123948_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=9eYaLbXEmeMAX_YzuAc&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=b0f32c8f985e8585abeb14ab94820470&oe=5F15F81A

If she claims I doxxed her then she lied, AGAIN. 

I didn't dox anyone. This is their way of hiding Isabel's criminal cyberstalking of Jamie banned word. 

1 hour ago, Str8tEdge said:

If she claims I doxxed her then she lied, AGAIN. 

I didn't dox anyone. This is their way of hiding Isabel's criminal cyberstalking of Jamie banned word. 

I really don't give a fuck! But, I may take this up later.

1 minute ago, nuckin futz said:

I really don't give a fuck! But, I may take this up later.

I don't either. 😆 I only went there to troll Isabel anyway. That board is deader than George Floyd. 

1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

I don't either. 😆 I only went there to troll Isabel anyway. That board is deader than George Floyd. 

It is! Its all Cannon, Terminhater, Road Scum and Misty rehashing old threads!

A lot more action here!

2 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

It is! Its all Cannon, Terminhater, Road Scum and Misty rehashing old threads!

A lot more action here!

Yep. Which is why I'm here. Too bad Isabel got banned. 🥵😂

22 hours ago, Duck615 said:

Liberal fucking lie

It's really cute how you Deplorables believe your ability to deny reality is a super power.  I bet you wear a cape.

44 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

It's really cute how you Deplorables believe your ability to deny reality is a super power.  I bet you wear a cape.

Ok you despicable

1 minute ago, Duck615 said:

Ok you despicable

Oh yeah, you're the guy who wants desperately to hurt my feelings but can only flail limp-wristed weakness like a sissy.  "you despicable"?  Really?  You need to eat your spinach.

19 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Oh yeah, you're the guy who wants desperately to hurt my feelings but can only flail limp-wristed weakness like a sissy.  "you despicable"?  Really?  You need to eat your spinach.

You fucking liberals are hurting. Now

2 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

You fucking liberals are hurting. Now

Jeezus.  

Do you read your wimpy gibberish, before you squeak it?  After?  I've seen kittens with more vicious mewlings.

30 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Jeezus.  

Do you read your wimpy gibberish, before you squeak it?  After?  I've seen kittens with more vicious mewlings.

Unless you are a blm or antifa scum, I have no reason to hurt you...

On 6/30/2020 at 10:38 AM, Duck615 said:

Unless you are a blm or antifa scum, I have no reason to hurt you...

Well, certainly no ability, either way.

3 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Well, certainly no ability, either way.

come on down little fella... got a deep pond in the back that has a lot of snapping turtles that are hungry. 

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2020 at 6:20 AM, RickyTavy said:

Image may contain: 6 people, people standing, text that says 'PARKLA I guess I shouldn't be too surprised that the right has managed to politicize wearing a mask. These are the same people who demonized Michelle Obama for trying to serve healthy food to kids.'

"Healthy food"?

No kidding!

Both the children we can see properly in the pic are way overweight, you dumbfuck !

And she herself has a big, obese fat ass!

lol

4 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

come on down little fella... got a deep pond in the back that has a lot of snapping turtles that are hungry. 

I'm 6 feet tall and a hundred ninety pounds.  Until the studio shut down, I was teaching judo.  I own a few guns.  You?  You have turtles and all the courage internet anonymity can provide.

1 minute ago, Johnnie said:

"Healthy food"?

No kidding!

Both the children we can see properly in the pic are way overweight, you dumbfuck !

And she herself has a big, obese fat ass!

lol

I see one overweight kid, which explains the need for healthier food, dumbass.  And, Michelle is much more svelte for her age, and is in much better condition overall, than is the flabby pampered brat in the White House that you fluff.

Your girly giggle was cute though, if that helps.

4 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

I'm 6 feet tall and a hundred ninety pounds.  Until the studio shut down, I was teaching judo.  I own a few guns.  You?  You have turtles and all the courage internet anonymity can provide.

The bigger the fucking they are... the harder they fall...

Just now, RickyTavy said:

Sic 'em, kitty.

are you sending your whore wife after me?

13 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

are you sending your whore wife after me?

I do not currently have a wife, nor do I have any of the turtles you believe will protect you, and I do not need this kind of wimpiness to prove you hit like a witless sissy, feeb.  

39 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

I'm impressed.

NOT !

There was this guy in my neighborhood who was bigger than you, heavier than you and had plenty of guns too ... a real badass motherfucker.

Well, to make a long story short, apparently he pissed off the wrong guy ... and they found him lying in a pool of blood with both his legs with multiple fractures and all his fingers broken as well.

He's now a cripple and since that time he can barely eat without help.

Apparently all his guns and muscles did not help him.

Rumors had it that a guy from another neighborhood, a little fella of little more than 5 feet sneaked up the guy from behind and first broke his legs and then went about the job in a thorough way.

Was never proven though and the guy never knew what hit him.

I wouldn't be bragging so loudly, if I were you.

And look at what happened to Chris Kyle ... can't say he did not know how to use guns.

Or what Odysseus did to the big, mighty polyphemus!

The moral being ... no matter how strong and mighty you are ... there'll always be someone who makes you bite the dust, if you make him real mad.

Munch on that, mighty sucker.