7 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

I remain confounded as to why you Deplorables evolved pointy heads when so much obvious material flies over without snagging.

Because much of what you're referring to is all BS!!!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No.  What's twisted, sick and wrong is 60% of white people voting for a sociopathic grifter pedophile for President in 2016.   Obama wasn't perfect, just like the rest of us.  Trump is sub-h

Walk of shame.    Going home,hat in hand.   Its hitting home now.   His supporters are letting him down in his mind.   Defeated before the fight began.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TBHWT said:

Because much of what you're referring to is all BS!!!

I suppose blaming me for you being unable to grasp simple concepts makes you a good Deplorable, as does the emptiness and impotence of this limp-wristed flailing.

1 hour ago, RickyTavy said:

Comparing the intelligence and skillful articulation of Obama to the babbling dumbassery of trump is even dumber than when you simps continued to squeal about Obama golfing even s trump was sending millions to himself to golf all day every day at his resorts.  But, here's some more covfefe for you:

“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”

Obama was only articulate when he was reading from teleprompters. That only requires good eye sight. The moment he went off script, he was a babbling moron like Trump. 

On 5/13/2020 at 12:14 PM, Vegas said:

Idiot Tarvy and his liberal memes conveniently leave out all of Trump's positive accomplishments for the country. It's no surprise. Anyone who makes America better is hated by the left. In fact, the real reason why lefties hate Russia is because they never forgave them for abandoning communism. Too bad they aren't going to get that evil shit here.

There have been no positive accomplishments by Trump but

I'm still optimistic that he will win the Nobel Peace Prize.          hahaha3.gif

21 minutes ago, Scout said:

There have been no positive accomplishments by Trump but

I'm still optimistic that he will win the Nobel Peace Prize.          hahaha3.gif

Lol. Spoken like a true CNN pure bred sheep. Sorry cupcake, but Trump's accomplishments far exceed ovomit's. Also, even Obama admitted that he should not have won the nobel peace prize. Look it up loser. 

On 5/12/2020 at 11:45 AM, RickyTavy said:

Image may contain: 1 person, possible text that says 'RESISTANCE HIS TO MISS AFTER ALL, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO READ SINGLE TWEET, OR HEAR HIM SPEAK A SENTENCE OR TWO, WITHOUT STARING ABYSS. He BEING ARTLESS INTO AN ART FORM; He IS PICASSO OF PETTINESS; A SHAKESPEARE OF SHIT. HIS FAULTS ARE FRACTAL: EVEN HIS FLAWS, ON AD INFINITUM. GOD KNOWS THERE HAVE AL BEEN STUPID PEOPLE IN THE WORLD, PLENTY OF STUPIDITY BEEN SO NASTY, OR NASTINESS SO STUPID. He MAKES NIXON LOOK TRUSTWORTHY AND GEORGE W LOOK SMART. IN FRANKENSTEIN TO MONSTER ASSEMBLED ENTIRELY FROM HUMAN FLAWS He WOULD MAKE A TRUMP. WHITE'

tRump told people that he would run for President because Republicans are the easiest to fool.  & the fools bought it.  Now they have Putun's scummy dick stuck up their idiot asses, & they have no idea what to do about it other than gathering maskless in the bars to toast the sinking of the Titanic.

Meanwhile, #BlueWave2020💙💗🥁🥁🥁🥁🔊

40 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

tRump told people that he would run for President because Republicans are the easiest to fool.  & the fools bought it. 

That literally never happened. Ever.

Now they have Putun's scummy dick stuck up their idiot asses, & they have no idea what to do about it other than gathering maskless in the bars to toast the sinking of the Titanic.

Meanwhile, #BlueWave2020💙💗🥁🥁🥁🥁🔊

On 5/13/2020 at 10:14 AM, Vegas said:

Idiot Tarvy and his liberal memes conveniently leave out all of Trump's positive accomplishments for the country. It's no surprise. Anyone who makes America better is hated by the left. In fact, the real reason why lefties hate Russia is because they never forgave them for abandoning communism. Too bad they aren't going to get that evil shit here.

LOL. Trump has brought shame on a great nation.

Bill

8 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

I thought was going to be about the woman you sucker punched. 

Really, sadling?  You put that woman beating bit in every post you do.  You don't even try to defend your idiocy anymore.  You just keep regurgitating sleaze you stole from somebody whose moniker you now forget, because you are too stupid to bake your own slime.  You do it in pretty much every post now, whether I've addressed you or not.  You do it when that girly squeak has no relevance.  

Why do you continue to lead with your chin?  Why do you persevere through self-humiliation?  Because I pointed out what a phony libertardian you are.  I pointed out how you not only sucked the government teat, but how you stole even that living by doing all of your postings when you were supposed to be earning what you sucked from the government.  You will never forgive me for showing to all what an empty bag of self-loathing you are.

12 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Why do you continue to lead with your chin?  Why do you persevere through self-humiliation?

I've noticed he's a glutton for punishment.

Do you think he might have one of those weird sexual fetish things?

Maybe he likes having his face rubbed in his own shit.

5 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

Do you think he might have one of those weird sexual fetish things?

Hmmm.  a Deplorable from a herd whose first defense of the morally and intellectually bankrupt is to flail the gay images that too dominate their tiny minds?  That lifting their tails and spraying the room with their deviant fantasies might mean they are something other than sexually healthy?  Interesting.  The thought never occurred to me.

5 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

Still mad that he beat you out in the nob bobbing at your last parade I see.

You just keep practicing like you are and you'll get there.

yeah.....right..........nob bobbing??

Really?  That's it ??       

Maybe you need to talk to your big brother.  K-Dog.

He will line you out about what you are missing in life.                           😇...🍺