simple solution to humanity corrupting ancestors all the time. Any lifetime is a half life replacement to those making the reproductions so far.  Simple compounding conceptions as eternally positioned so far..

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How many generations advocated separation of church and state?   Why didn't anyone advocate separation of arts and academia at the same time?  Artistic impression is protected by copyrights, intellectual property rights, and sometimes patents where equally reproduced half life replacements start owing those inventing the symbolic values an eternal debt of gratitude for being defined as intellectualy type cast people.

academia trains each brain to mind a speculate anyting else is possible every ancestor added to the population so when is everyone educated to think within being eternally spaced apart now as happens in plain sight.

see why I argue against nurturing nature. It enables corruption to be thought of as virtuous and honest about life always being contained to the moment here is antisocial.

1 hour ago, Chuck! said:

Leaving this here for a bit.
I'll be back for it

If you would have left misty's nonsense, I could really rip her intellect into just delusion as easy as what I was trained to believe true. Before I started using cyberspace. Hell before the internet itself.

Silly me, I just noticed the dates, 7 years ago. Good thing I grasp time is stationary.

14 minutes ago, deezer shoove said:

Whatever you say, Copernicus.

I stopped reading (staring at) your lines of connected letters that say nothing.

You stopped thinking in 1992? Good for you. It shows.

I am just a basic half life reproduction that got tired of being told nobody can understand life as a simple compounding event. I do and have since 6 years old but vocabulary never fits the situation, ever. Mathematics is designed to channel thinking to always believe it has to be beyond simultaneously taking place. Gee between vocabulary and mathematics its win win for those controlling the flow of information. until great grandparents/unreproductive siblings, grandparents and non reproductive siblings, parents and unproductive siblings, last ancestors added to this ever changing population living the social dream state of mind, not adapting to timed apart as eternally here one lifetime at a time.

13 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

There is no metaphor involved. What is the difference between capitalism  and "capitalizing"? Capitalism is a tool for gathering funds from various sources with the goal of investing them at a profit. It is not necessarily "free  enterprise". Regulations are required to cause competition to occur. Investors generally HATE competition and prefer monopoly.

What is "capitalizing" and how is it different?

Free enterprise through power of suggestion governing the free will of choices limited to facts sustaining doubt about self evident physical absolutes so truth by contextual difinition is more important than understanding life's natural limitations to simultaneously separated as physically displaced as reproduced so far.

You dug your hole you will not admit your ancestry buried you in staying on message by reciting the well of vernacular what ifs same time your instincts navigate what does.  The fooled are the fools never trying to correct the same compounding ancestral human error historically done globally.

Gee where did I get the idea of organized denial and orchestrated chaos/separation of church and state.  Gee how could I ever use economic rule of 72 to figure out lifetimes are compounding total sum of half life reprodutions so far.

Oh I questioned the authority of context over content ethical situations.  really is the solution to socialized humanity's eternal conflicting interpretations about being alive at the same time 24/7...

30 minutes ago, sole result said:

You will not irrate me to calling your character names.  reread my last post, it covers the whole ancestral debate, results of it globally exercised for the last 100 reproductive cycles of this species.  You are the linguistic professor.  It isn't coded but directly tied to how life actually works and each society governs ancestries in their geographical area.

Again you have FAILED to define what "capitalizing" is and how it differs from capitalism.

There is no "ancestral debate" . This is not  the topic here, and you know it.

24 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Again you have FAILED to define what "capitalizing" is and how it differs from capitalism.

There is no "ancestral debate" . This is not  the topic here, and you know it.

I am sure I have overstayed my welcome, so my instincts say time to sthu to myself and get out.  Claim victory as you always will.

20 minutes ago, sole result said:

I am sure I have overstayed my welcome, so my instincts say time to sthu to myself and get out.  Claim victory as you always will.

You have refused once more to answer a quite simple question. The reality is, you invent terms that you yourself are incapable of defining, and attempt constantly to monopolize every conversation to be about you  and your stupid ideas that you can neither  define or defend, so you spew babble about half lives and the Rule of 72, kinetic ancestors, attitudes and platitudes and such. Then you call the entire global population  "deniers" because they do not agree with your preposterous ruminations.

So yeah, I get to do my victory dance once more.

11 minutes ago, sole result said:
  14 minutes ago, deezer shoove said:

Whatever you say, Copernicus.

I stopped reading (staring at) your lines of connected letters that say nothing.

You stopped thinking in 1992? Good for you. It shows.

I am just a basic half life reproduction that got tired of being told nobody can understand life as a simple compounding event. I do and have since 6 years old but vocabulary never fits the situation, ever. Mathematics is designed to channel thinking to always believe it has to be beyond simultaneously taking place. Gee between vocabulary and mathematics its win win for those controlling the flow of information. until great grandparents/unreproductive siblings, grandparents and non reproductive siblings, parents and unproductive siblings, last ancestors added to this ever changing population living the social dream state of mind, not adapting to timed apart as eternally here one lifetime at a time.

Your half-life is twice as much as you need. You repeat nonsense too much.

7 minutes ago, deezer shoove said:

Your half-life is twice as much as you need. You repeat nonsense too much.

You recite social stupidity too often everyone else chants it as well. I am stuck discussing how life works honestly and everyone else says it cannot work that way while bitches every reality is corrupted.

ha ha ha ha ha ha. Irony is supposed to be funny, until the majority are on the wrong side.

Better to be on the wrong side of history than the wrong side of interpreting life as it actually happens in plain sight.

7 minutes ago, sole result said:

You recite social stupidity too often everyone else chants it as well. I am stuck discussing how life works honestly and everyone else says it cannot work that way while bitches every reality is corrupted.

ha ha ha ha ha ha. Irony is supposed to be funny, until the majority are on the wrong side.

Better to be on the wrong side of history than the wrong side of interpreting life as it actually happens in plain sight.

I don't speak Dumb Fuck. Let's stop.

You suck.

2 minutes ago, deezer shoove said:

I don't speak Dumb Fuck. Let's stop.

You suck.

don't have to speak it, being one is all you been. Actions deffine results, words just describe what else was possible.  

Posting here intentionally.

Seems the liar in chief has continued with systematic elimination of watchdogs who might report honestly on his misappropriation of $2 trillion of taxpayer funds. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/07/trump-removes-independent-watchdog-for-coronavirus-funds-upending-oversight-panel-171943

President Donald Trump has upended the panel of federal watchdogs overseeing implementation of the $2 trillion coronavirus law, tapping a replacement for the Pentagon official who was supposed to lead the effort.

A panel of inspectors general had named Glenn Fine — the acting Pentagon watchdog — to lead the group charged with monitoring the coronavirus relief effort. But Trump on Monday removed Fine from his post, instead naming the EPA inspector general to serve as the temporary Pentagon watchdog in addition to his other responsibilities.

7 hours ago, Olivaw said:

Posting here intentionally.

Seems the liar in chief has continued with systematic elimination of watchdogs who might report honestly on his misappropriation of $2 trillion of taxpayer funds. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/07/trump-removes-independent-watchdog-for-coronavirus-funds-upending-oversight-panel-171943

opinion piece

On 4/6/2020 at 12:26 PM, sole result said:

Your time isn't naturally regulated by some clock. It is by the total sum of your behavior adapting in the moment here.

Everyone's time is regulated by the actual passage of time, just as well are all geographically  regulated by being confined to the Earth.

7 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Yeah, sure, sole, That is why the human race is extinct,

<jeez!>

Human race is on the brink of taking itself out just to prove it can. I am trying to stop the attempt. You on the side in charge of self fulfilling prophecies isn't helping.

6 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Everyone's time is regulated by the actual passage of time, just as well are all geographically  regulated by being confined to the Earth.

mouse ran up the clock.  Time doesn't move while each is a total sum of their reproductive conclusions of compounding DNA or not while cycling through space now.  ha ha ha ha. Honesty is so foreign to your use of vocabulary to shape minds and make people honor type cast scenarios.

On 3/29/2020 at 5:06 PM, sole result said:

simple solution to humanity corrupting ancestors all the time. Any lifetime is a half life replacement to those making the reproductions so far.  Simple compounding conceptions as eternally positioned so far..

Yeah, any person that dies gets replaced by someone with only half a life, whatever the eff that is supposed to mean.

NO ONE is "eternally positioned".

1 hour ago, sole result said:

Human race is on the brink of taking itself out just to prove it can. I am trying to stop the attempt. You on the side in charge of self fulfilling prophecies isn't helping.

That is nonsense. You are an insignificant incomprehensible dweeb that posts absurd drivel in an obscure forum.

All I am doing here is recreating.

8 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

That is nonsense. You are an insignificant incomprehensible dweeb that posts absurd drivel in an obscure forum.

All I am doing here is recreating.

why am I the only human reproduction not protecting who I rather be socially and everyone that is caricaturizes me less then their collective mentality?  Isee the scoring so far and I watch the comments, great contradiction because everyone of the over 70% vote not to remove me rather see me gone than stay.  

truth doesn't set anyone free of their self captivating to language arts.

• teacher changed the title to FiveByFive's next suck thread.
  • lucifershammer unlocked and locked this topic