Just now, SpyCar said:

It is obvious this needs to happen. I'm sorry that it was your situation that clarified the issue.

Best to you and yours.

Bill 

He wasn't banned for that. He was banned for SPAMMING. If he called my wife a cunt at least I would know he read the post.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Phoenix has been banned indefinitely  per Kfools request.

What did he do? Was he wearing masks in the public? Did he criticize Trump? Just asking .

I liken  Phoenix to  Bill Paxton in  "Ruthless People"    

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

The are no rules against trashing family and loved ones. That's a huge mistake.

Fix it. You understand why it need fixing, right?

Bill

Can you tell the difference between wishing harm on someone IRL and momma jokes?

9 minutes ago, kfools said:

He wasn't banned for that. He was banned for SPAMMING. If he called my wife a cunt at least I would know he read the post.

Hope the wife is doing well.  

On this forum and most others too many people dig a hole for themselves without reading.

The glaring fault of most progressive liberals on forums is that they never read past the headline.

Epileptic Skeptic that used to be here would make an ass of himself at least twice a week by not reading past the headline.

5 hours ago, 1AC said:

he stepped Over The Line... you know the one you've been riding... And eventually you will to I imagine

Look what 123urout post, and he is allowed. Thanks God that I am all over the place on other site. My voice is heard even out of here :) I am on the News :) 

Posted (edited)

Don'tlooknow, five by five, isidewithweistien, BigSpender, and Annlee have been permanently banned per K fools request.

Edited by 1AC
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
28 minutes ago, Z09 said:

I was thisclose from getting hired to run one of dopelooknow's companies...

Damn!

I know right? There goes my sugar daddy...

I will miss isidewithweinstien telling me I'm not a conservative. LOL

• Upvote 2
3 hours ago, SpyCar said:

You are too stupid to figure out why. Typical.

Nice.You have no answer. Embarrassing.

...just lashing out because you still don't have a reason for while vile insults against a person present are not as bad as normal insults against someone's child. 

pho pho...who did you piss off to get a Old Mack like shunning ?

I think it is your wild colors and stuff...no one can understand your post.

Page 2: No replies / 3 views.

7 hours ago, MAGAman2020 said:

You seriously can't distinguish between incognito flame trolling and wishing IRL tragedy on someone. That's fucked up. Looks like @supraTruth and @slideman have the same problem. Makes sense as you Libtards create reality out of your imaginations unrestricted. No rule is needed for what happened. Rational adults can make this distinction. You fantasy blowing fucks obviously cannot, and need a "rule" to guide you off the spectrum to figure it out.

I never wished @kfools or his wife anything other than good luck, publicly & otherwise.  U just like sliming liberals, because, like tRUMP, u are a filthy ass scumbag.

13 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

You are surpassed in dumbness only by dumbduck and singlewide peckerwood.

I am very concerned about you, You think your Daddy is a ape, you condone baby killing,Gender confusing,Man on man anal sex and butt licking,communism,the bastardization of true history,propaganda,election rigging,Gorebull warming, and the list goes on and on about your confusion of reality. Guess what? I am not at all concerned about your hideous opines.

• Thanks 1
55 minutes ago, 123urout said:

I am very concerned about you, You think your Daddy is a ape, you condone baby killing,Gender confusing,Man on man anal sex and butt licking,communism,the bastardization of true history,propaganda,election rigging,Gorebull warming, and the list goes on and on about your confusion of reality. Guess what? I am not at all concerned about your hideous opines.

He could be right about that.

10 hours ago, 1AC said:

Don'tlooknow, five by five, isidewithweistien, BigSpender, and Annlee have been permanently banned per K fools request.

The Hell room is fun...but we need a hanging room too.   😆

• Upvote 1
26 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Can't believe it...

Dopelooknow banned...

154,000 posts...

My buddy...

He wasted all that time, and ours also, just like the rest of the Demorat fools.Its like teaching little kids manners and as adults they still have to be taught....GO FIGURE!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
10 hours ago, crimsongulf said:

So is this because I'm Sicilian... Is it a sicilian thing?

You guys are going overboard now... Why get rid of all the liberals? Sure sometimes they are a little ridiculous... but come on now... NHB room!!!

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

You guys are going overboard now... Why get rid of all the liberals? Sure sometimes they are a little ridiculous... but come on now... NHB room!!!

nobody's getting rid of all the Liberals... it's more like clearing the underbrush so that new growth can flourish

Edited by 1AC
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, 1AC said:

nobody's getting rid of all the Liberals... it's more like clearing the underbrush so that new growth can flourish

Agreed..

There's members here with nothing to add but to create BS...

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Agreed..

There's members here with nothing to add but to create BS...

We are all somewhat guilty of doing that...