2 hours ago, Phoenix68 said:

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

Spanked by teacher, huh??

Yeah....I've been wondering how long that would take.

I still can't figure-out how anyone considered you Mod-material.

Are you retarded? Did you even read the OP?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moving on seems like a good idea for you. As I have just plain had enough of you .   @1AC would you kindly move Phoenix on for the rest of his life?

She tested negative actually.

Teacher kinda explained this a little bit in his Horse thread. Of course the arrogant bastard actually think everybody reads it. They don't.    I have a fast minute so i will post this. 

2 hours ago, Phoenix68 said:

Are you well?

16 hours ago, PersistenceofMemory said:

...................Other than than that we're all a bunch of meaningless hot-air here.

Speak for yourself, fatassed retard !

4 minutes ago, Bigspender said:

I thought that had been established as a fact quite some time back ?

He's annoying, snarky, and not a deep thinker. But I was under the impression that he knew how to read.

3 hours ago, Phoenix68 said:

Oh my god

you are the  dumbest  person   here, for reals

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Phoenix68 said:

40 minutes ago, kking said:

Yeah.....I've been reading a LOTTA THINGS, lately.....like too-many stories about why people "move on".

But, HEY!!....if you folks are more-comfortable living your lil' soap-opera existences....knock yourselves OUT!!!

7 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

Yeah.....I've been reading a LOTTA THINGS, lately.....like too-many stories about why people "move on".

But, HEY!!....if you folks are more-comfortable living your lil' soap-opera existences....knock yourselves OUT!!!

Moving on seems like a good idea for you. As I have just plain had enough of you .

@1AC would you kindly move Phoenix on for the rest of his life?

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, kfools said:

Moving on seems like a good idea for you. As I have just plain had enough of you .

@1AC would you kindly move Phoenix on for the rest of his life?

Ok

19 hours ago, kfools said:

Teacher kinda explained this a little bit in his Horse thread. Of course the arrogant bastard actually think everybody reads it. They don't. 

I have a fast minute so i will post this. 

My wife is ill and I have to step away from the forum for a little while. Probably at least a couple of weeks. They don't know if it is Covid 19 or not but she got tested yesterday and we are awaiting the results.  Right now her lung are filled with fluid. 

I have made Given Teacher Admin authority to help the site but Kking is still the shot caller. Teacher knows how to be admin so he essentially regent until I get back. 

That's all the time I have sorry. 

Hopefully see you all in a couple of weeks. 

I am truly sorry to see this & I wish her & you all the luck.  How do you think she might have caught it?

Now with the White House infected, maybe even tCONS will begin to believe this is no hoax. 

Will any1 be monitoring & updating the Twitter account, if you get a chance to respond while waiting?  It is more important than ever now.

21 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

maybe even tCONS will begin to believe this is no hoax. 

Covid-19 is a huge hoax and the CDC was just caught intentionally inflating Covid numbers by at least 25%. 

Yes, I see Trumpsbegonesoon really hates the truth here - I can tell by the -1 he left me.  Democrats hate the truth. 

• Downvote 1
18 hours ago, kfools said:

Teacher kinda explained this a little bit in his Horse thread. Of course the arrogant bastard actually think everybody reads it. They don't. 

My wife is ill and I have to step away from the forum for a little while. Probably at least a couple of weeks. They don't know if it is Covid 19 or not but she got tested yesterday and we are awaiting the results.  Right now her lung are filled with fluid. 

I have made Given Teacher Admin authority to help the site but Kking is still the shot caller. Teacher knows how to be admin so he essentially regent until I get back. 

Wish your wife a speedy recovery, Kfools!

I can't pray because I'm an atheist, but I strongly wish from the bottom of my very self that it all gets over real fast  . . .  the positive way !

So far I've always gotten what I wished for and more  . . .  my whole life !

Hope it works this time too, buddy !

1 hour ago, PersistenceofMemory said:

In all my years, that has to be the worst flame ever Nancy.

I see you're a big pain in the ass here.

Hey dumb fuck. This is a best wishes thread you stupid shit.

Classless assless.

Fuck off, will ya !

1 hour ago, kking said:

He is, Retard can never get past the first sentence.

12 minutes ago, Skans said:

Covid-19 is a huge hoax and the CDC was just caught intentionally inflating Covid numbers by at least 25%.

Are you saying tRUMP just made up all of this in order to create even more chaos?  What were his Task Force Press Briefings, just more televised campaign rallies?

19 hours ago, kfools said:

Good luck Kfools, I'm hoping for the best.

2 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

Are you saying tRUMP just made up all of this in order to create even more chaos?  What were his Task Force Press Briefings, just more televised campaign rallies?

No.  I am accusing Leftists and Democrats of using the CDC to fabricate chicken-little panic. 

• Downvote 1
24 minutes ago, Toldya said:

Knowing what little I do about Mr. Fools, she's probably a total badass and this thing whatever it is doesn't stand a chance.

+1