IkeBana

Trump..."Too much testing makes us look bad."

2 hours ago, nuckin futz said:

Careful son! I may NUT UP ON YOU!

THINGS A PERVERT WOULD SAY for $800, Alex.

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e4763564ca8e3178709be

8 hours ago, IkeBana said:

So the 80,000 dead died of the sniffles.  🙄But your a fucking con so whaddya you care about 80,000 dead people. And of course he wants to end the task force because task has never been something he's very good at.

60,000 die of the flu but we actually have a vaccine for it. 

We shut down our entire economy for the flu. 

7 hours ago, MrKelly said:

you and a few others here will never get any respect from me

Yeah,he's a piece of shit.

8 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

99.95% of people that get it don't know they had it. It's not even the sniffles for most.

that is why testing for antibodies is important.  the world could back to normal, whatever that is worth.

29 minutes ago, jerra- said:

that is why testing for antibodies is important.  the world could back to normal, whatever that is worth.

agree but we can already tell from antibody tests in NYC and LA that for a vast majority of people this thing just isn't that significant. 

13 hours ago, MrKelly said:

damn thats funny

Dude..  it makes fun of liberals.    Don’t you recognize that?

13 hours ago, nuckin futz said:

Image may contain: possible text that says 'My son is taking part in a social experiment. He has to wear a Trump 2020 t-shirt for 2 weeks and see how people react. So far he's been spit on, punched and had a bottle thrown at him! I'm curious to see what happens when he goes outside.'

Drug sedated and then punched-spit on crucified and then turned into a zombie democrat voter, those nazi-commie doctors can not do that much damage with only a baseball bat  they need to hit you with pharmaceuticals first.

5 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

60,000 die of the flu but we actually have a vaccine for it. 

We shut down our entire economy for the flu. 

Except it's not the flu.  If you need it to have a simple name you can understand, I can help you with that.  Repeat after me...we shut down the economy for the most infectious strain of viral pneumonia in recorded history.  There now you won't sound like such a dumbfucker.

1 minute ago, IkeBana said:

Except it's not the flu.  If you need it to have a simple name you can understand, I can help you with that.  Repeat after me...we shut down the economy for the most infectious strain of viral pneumonia in recorded history.  There now you won't sound like such a dumbfucker.

your opinion

2 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

99.95% of people either never develop symptoms for or they treat covid19 with nyquil. Ya seem to want to overlook that part. Obviously maximum effort should be made to shelter the vulnerable. For most though, this virus isn't a life altering or life taking event. 

3 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

your opinion

That's right.  You got a differing opinion besides "STFU you cunt?" Let's  hear it.  Show me why my opinion is wrong.  Fat fucking chance of that you blithering cretin.

5 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

99.95% of people either never develop symptoms for or they treat covid19 with nyquil. Ya seem to want to overlook that part. Obviously maximum effort should be made to shelter the vulnerable. For most though, this virus isn't a life altering or life taking event. 

80,000 dead from it in three months says you're a fucking blithering cretin as well.

4 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

That's right.  You got a differing opinion besides "STFU you cunt?" Let's  hear it.  Show me why my opinion is wrong.  Fat fucking chance of that you blithering cretin.

ut oh I triggered the little fella once again

2 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

ut oh I triggered the little fella once again

Confirmed...nope, ducky has no defensible opinion.

25 minutes ago, Chongo said:

Drug sedated and then punched-spit on crucified and then turned into a zombie democrat voter, those nazi-commie doctors can not do that much damage with only a baseball bat  they need to hit you with pharmaceuticals first.

As expected, Chongo has permanently left whatever meager sense of humor he ever had in his other pants.:lol:

12 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

80,000 dead from it in three months says you're a fucking blithering cretin as well.

100 million have been infected in the United States. 60k just isn't that lethal. 

5 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

100 million have been infected in the United States. 60k just isn't that lethal. 

And now you're a lying sack of shit as well.  It was only 60,000 a couple of days ago.  Just wait a couple more and it will be 100,000 and lying-ass cretins like you will still be saying it's 60,000.

Yep, 60,000, that's 2,000 more than we lost in Vietnam in 10 years and who we honored with the most famous war memorial on earth...and trumper shitsacks like you will still be saying 60,000 dead...big fucking deal.

10 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

Confirmed...nope, ducky has no defensible opinion.

Sad you fucking liberals are trying to destroy this Country!!!

18 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

And now you're a lying sack of shit as well.  It was only 60,000 a couple of days ago.  Just wait a couple more and it will be 100,000 and lying-ass cretins like you will still be saying it's 60,000.

Yep, 60,000, that's 2,000 more than we lost in Vietnam in 10 years and who we honored with the most famous war memorial on earth...and trumper shitsacks like you will still be saying 60,000 dead...big fucking deal.

It's the sniffles. It's killing people with serious underlying health conditions. Almost like the Chinese wanted to make socialized medicine viable by releasing a virus that would purge their country of retired useless eaters. You should marvel at their progressive approach, applaud it even. 

6 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

It's the sniffles. It's killing people with serious underlying health conditions. Almost like the Chinese wanted to make socialized medicine viable by releasing a virus that would purge their country of retired useless eaters. You should marvel at their progressive approach, applaud it even. 

You're a trump acolyte.  You need to minimize this because if you can't you people are gonna be handed your white supremacist asses on a plate in November.  And the most pathetically desperate loose shit flowing out of all of you bigots is suggesting that some scientific genius in a Wuhan lab created this bug and released it in order to defeat Donald Trump on November 3rd.  If I weren't so nauseated by your simple existence, I'd be rolling on the floor, laughing my ass off.

3 hours ago, Cannonpointer said:

Negro penis.

I'll take your word for it.  I'm sure you're an expert on such things. 👏

15 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

You're a trump acolyte.  You need to minimize this because if you can't you people are gonna be handed your white supremacist asses on a plate in November.  And the most pathetically desperate loose shit flowing out of all of you bigots is suggesting that some scientific genius in a Wuhan lab created this bug and released it in order to defeat Donald Trump on November 3rd.  If I weren't so nauseated by your simple existence, I'd be rolling on the floor, laughing my ass off.

It's sad you are trying to politically benefit from a virus. Progressives are disgusting. 

1 hour ago, NeoConvict said:

Will you say its lethal when it kills you?