Just put the MAGA stickers on the truck.....

On 5/10/2020 at 5:59 AM, roadkill said:

It will happen.

Careful they don't damage the truck.

Do you believe that political stickers actually cause people to vote for candidates?  Will your MAGA stickers cause even one person to vote for Trump?

I say they are totally ineffective, and can also result in some idiot scratching up the paint on your truck.

But go ahead, stick them wherever you wish, it is free speech,... well, sort of, since it is not really speech and if you PAID for the MAGA sticker, not free either.

When I see a MAGA sticker, for a teensy moment, a cloud-shaped thought balloon arises from by head, reading. {SUCKER!} Then it pops and I look in the mirrors  again and see if there is a light up ahead.

49 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Do you believe that political stickers actually cause people to vote for candidates?  Will your MAGA stickers cause even one person to vote for Trump?

I say they are totally ineffective, and can also result in some idiot scratching up the paint on your truck.

But go ahead, stick them wherever you wish, it is free speech,... well, sort of, since it is not really speech and if you PAID for the MAGA sticker, not free either.

When I see a MAGA sticker, for a teensy moment, a cloud-shaped thought balloon arises from by head, reading. {SUCKER!} Then it pops and I look in the mirrors  again and see if there is a light up ahead.

I don't use political stickers dum dum.

A friend of mine did use them and some leftist punks flipped him of on the street...he got out of his car and addressed them...they were silent and afraid.  :)

• Downvote 1
53 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

MAGAt thought balloons are empty! They don't think all, they do is react!

Image may contain: 6 people

3 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

that was you liberals during obama

On 5/10/2020 at 4:59 AM, roadkill said:

It will happen.

Careful they don't damage the truck.

On my white BMW, I have a bumper-sticker that says,

"Police

(blue line)

Lives Matter.

It has been there for 4-5yrs.    0 problems.                                         🍺

Just now, Taipan said:

"Police

(blue line)

Lives Matter.

It has been there for 4-5yrs.    0 problems.                                         🍺

How about the sign on your house window;

"Insured by Smith and Wesson" Effective?

I have a sign in the yard; says; "DANGER! MINEFIELD!"

Lotsa Betty's to bounce you outta there! LOL!

7 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

You don't like the pillow man, do you?

Is it because he is a good Christian? 

You think Christians are stupid, naïve, and gullible, don't you?

Boy, oh boy,.............are you in for a rude awakening !!                                                   🍺

Just now, Taipan said:

You don't like the pillow man, do you?

Is it because he is a good Christian? 

You think Christians are stupid, naïve, and gullible, don't you?

Boy, oh boy,.............are you in for a rude awakening !!                                                   🍺

I am a Christian! A spiritualist Christian. What I don't like is PRETENDO KKKristians who tithe their herd to make some greedy pastor rich! And who preach RWNJ politics!

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Taipan said:

"Police

(blue line)

Lives Matter.

Don't drive through the wrong neighborhood.  :)

• Downvote 1
Just now, nuckin futz said:

I am a Christian! A spiritualist Christian. What I don't like is PRETENDO KKKristians who tithe their herd to make some greedy pastor rich! And who preach RWNJ politics!

😆

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, nuckin futz said:

How about the sign on your house window;

I have sign on my porch that says......"I don't dial 911.  I am 911".

And another that says, "Those found here at nighttime.....

will also be found here in the morning".                                                                     🍺

• Haha 1
On 5/10/2020 at 5:57 AM, RebelGator said:

Just put the MAGA stickers on the truck.....

Hoping for some interaction from the libs.

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

.....To draw as much attention, to yourself, as Spanky Trump does (himself)....where there's no actual labor/effort required.

7 minutes ago, Taipan said:

That sounds bright. Is that bright, well, no. Why?

Do cops make mistakes? Yes, they do. Someone mistakes your address for the address of someone they  want to actually arrest, they will take those signs seriously and assume they could get shot or blown up by your minefield.

You could say "I wuz just kidding". But, look around? Has anyone ever laughed at this even once?

• Downvote 2
1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

It’s pure symbolism.  Like the way rednecks have turned camo into a fashion trend.  

For instances, I volunteered to screen at a hospital this weekend.  I began chatting w/ this older gentlemen who was waiting outside while his wife was being attended to in the ED.   He started telling me about his wife's condition, & you felt empathy for him & his wife.  

And then, out of nowhere, on a dime ..... Trump.  

We were having a civil, kind-hearted moment... and for some reason he felt the need to bring up trump.  In a moment where all my focus and energy would be on my wife, he deviated to trump & politics. 

I say all that to reiterate that some people just want you to know certain things about them.  Some people just want to wear their allegiances on the sleeves.  Some people just love to boast & self-publicize their fealty.

best way to get a reaction is wearing a hat. You may walk out the door and find 4 flat tires or windshield busted or scratches or even find someone has spray painted your truck, maybe even nails under the tires. With a hat they have to react to your face and can't hide.

33 minutes ago, Taipan said:

"Police

(blue line)

Lives Matter.

A sticker that says nice things about the cops might avoid a ticket.

Local police sell badges promoting the Police Athletic League or other police organizations to stick on your plate.

They hire professional voice actors with robodialers to call the suckers to sell these things. The idea is that the cops will give you a break if you do something illegal, like run a light, speak on a cellphone, speed or cut people off without signalling. I have never given money to any telephone solicitors, so I do not know whether it works.

A Marine Corps sticker is also said to impress cops.

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

That sounds bright. Is that bright, well, no. Why?

Do cops make mistakes? Yes, they do. Someone mistakes your address for the address of someone they  want to actually arrest, they will take those signs seriously and assume they could get shot or blown up by your minefield.

You could say "I wuz just kidding". But, look around? Has anyone ever laughed at this even once?

Oh shut up!   😅

• Downvote 1