You've chosen to ignore content by Phoenix68. Options

Ahhhhh. The BREATH OF FRESH AIR when you put the UNICORN SHIT to rest forever!!!

Pssssst. Did your HANDLERS AND PROPAGANDISTS tell you that it was Van Grack that wrote the PROSECUTION WITHDRAWAL for Flynn??? HE was one of Mueller Time's MINIONS!!!

No???

Oh wait, you didn't get that MEMO???

Hey UNICORN TURD.....

https://www.axios.com/michael-flynn-prosecutor-withdraws-e504f7a5-1516-432d-aca7-8fd11745834f.html

Oops.

ROFLMAO!!!!

So AG BARR getting to the bottom of the LYING SACK OF OVOMIT SHIT is just toooooo much TRUTH for you SHITSTAINS TO SWALLOW???

And I don't even have to READ YOUR LUNATIC POST to know what UNICORN SHIT is there!!!

🤣🤣🤣

The trump admin has blocked all the exits.

Republicans control too much of the gov’t to think barr would be removed.  They control the senate, the presidency & the courts.  

We can start to rectify that come Nov.

lol … When the truth comes out ---  the dems want to Impeach … been there … done that before … 

dem fake logic in action … 

I imagine the left is hoping Barr can be stopped before he peels back too many layers.

22 minutes ago, neue regel said:

I imagine the left is hoping Barr can be stopped before he peels back too many layers.

My guess is that  the onion is peeled and he is just  waiting to  release.    Don't you think Trump and  he talk?

18 minutes ago, fishhead said:

Trump cult members are some evil people no

You support  the  fascist  left.   Abusing  power  and ruining lives.

What did  Trump do?

2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

My guess is that  the onion is peeled and he is just  waiting to  release.    Don't you think Trump and  he talk?

I expect Trump gets briefings about what Durham is finding. If Durham's reporting stopped at what we know today, it would constitute the largest political scandal in our history. I'm assuming we've only seen the tip of the iceberg.

1 minute ago, neue regel said:

I expect Trump gets briefings about what Durham is finding.

I suspect Trump  is  planning the  timing of everything,   a master  player beyond  what a  normal  politician  can  comprehend.   That has  been the   problem the whole  time.  they   use political  tactics against a  NYC  contstruction  magnate

58 minutes ago, neue regel said:

Barr is corrupt and needs to be removed.

13 minutes ago, annLee said:

Both

I will add, put on trial and IMPRISON.

2 hours ago, fishhead said:

Trump cult members are some evil people no

remove Barr, McConnell @ Roberts and the whole EVIL edifice collapses!

Image may contain: possible text that says 'WE THE PEOPLE HAVE HAD ENOUGH SIMPI E SOLUTION FOR TREASONOUS GOP AND PRICK IN CHIEF!!'

Image may contain: meme, possible text that says 'I HEAR THEY REINSTATED THE FEDERAL DEATH PENALTY... NOT THIS Time BUB WAIT. You're FireD? JUST IN TIME FOR TRUMP'S TRIAL FOR TREASON!'

Order more guillotines!

• Upvote 1

POOR LYING CRYING LIBERAL ASSWIPES... THEIR TIME IS COMING TO AN END SOON

2 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

You support  the  fascist  left.   Abusing  power  and ruining lives.

What did  Trump do?

That's quite a hilariously broad question.  What hasn't Trump done?  Are you limiting this to his time in office?  Or can we include his nefarious business practices and his long list of interpersonal violations of acceptable human behavior?

How many Puerto Rican lives were ruined or ended post hurricane Maria behind his utter neglect?  Approaching 3,000, maybe more.  And that's just Puerto Rico.  Why does this country have two and a half times the covid-19 deaths per capita as Germany or Canada?  Because they have Merkel and Trudeau and we have the sociopathic grifter.  IT'S CHINA'S FAULT!!!  My ass.  Merkel and Trudeau had the identical information out of China as Trump had.  They paid attention.  Trump was busy watching FOXNEWS and jerking off with his non-remote occupied free hand.

Just now, IkeBana said:

That's quite a hilariously broad question.  What hasn't Trump done?  Are you limiting this to his time in office?  Or can we include his nefarious business practices and his long list of interpersonal violations of acceptable human behavior?

How many Puerto Rican lives were ruined or ended post hurricane Maria behind his utter neglect?  Approaching 3,000, maybe more.  And that's just Puerto Rico.  Why does this country have two and a half times the covid-19 deaths as Germany or Canada?  Because they have Merkel and Trudeau and we have the sociopathic grifter.  IT'S CHINA'S FAULT!!!  My ass.  Merkel and Trudeau had the identical information out of China as Trump had.  They paid attention.  Trump was busy watching FOXNEWS and jerking off with his non-remote occupied free hand.

that was the fault of the Mayor and Governor of PR... liberals asswips that they are.

I see liberals still crying over the 2016 election... they want America to fail instead of Trump succeeding!!!

3 hours ago, neue regel said:

This will be the last layer:

EXj8DJpXYAA2xdQ?format=jpg&name=small

2 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

they   use political  tactics against a  NYC  contstruction  magnate

+1

They have no idea who they're dealing with.

Any normal politician would've crumbled years ago. Even with having to deal with the virus he's kicking their ass.

EXjKQbJWkAAwxEa?format=jpg&name=large