Sign in to follow this  
kfools

Object Lesson. I hope you all learned something.

31 minutes ago, kfools said:

This will be the last time a general mod who's the conservative Post in this room unless there's some incredibly pressing reason.

Good day everybody I'm glad we were able to get this resolved rule 2 will be re-evaluated and repost it by The Weeknd I will also add new features for liberals only so we can quell anything like this ever happening again.

Thank you.  This will be of inestimable help in restoring morale within this room.

31 minutes ago, kfools said:

An authoritarian right-winger was in here being a bully an a****** and all around jerk. The point of the exercise was to remind all of my favorite liberals here that you got bigger fish to fry then worrying about who is a Bernie bro and who was it dim in the mainstream.

It does transcend, by far, petty, internecine warfare inside The Big Tent. 

• Upvote 2

On 5/7/2020 at 7:30 PM, bludog said:

Thank you.  This will be of inestimable help in restoring morale within this room.

It does transcend, by far, petty, internecine warfare inside The Big Tent. 

I think it's right to kick them out. If they just didn't have to be this group of angry moronic spreaders of fake news, where the few give so many others such a bad name. I don't hate someone who is conservative, as long as they can discuss honestly their concerns. I like debate, after all we always need debate. But these folks are not about debate. And of course where does all this come from(?) - I guess we'd have to go ask people like Mitch McConnell because I wouldn't dare try to understand, or even guess, what's going on inside that fella's head.

Peace!

• Upvote 1