Pastafarian

Ahmaud Arbery-Why are we hearing about this just now?

On 5/7/2020 at 4:27 PM, Pastafarian said:

Thank God for video cameras on cell phones. 

I don’t know how true this is?  I read that the police force said it was in self-defense?  I don’t like to speculate, unless I’m trading. Can you confirm this?

Police AND the prosecuting atty. who appears to be the one who is most responsible for the ignoring of this murder.  

1 minute ago, Scout said:

Police AND the prosecuting atty. who appears to be the one who is most responsible for the ignoring this murder.  

Both of these men need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Also the people that delayed their arrest!!!

• Upvote 1

On 5/7/2020 at 5:37 PM, 1AC said:

First...your not hearing about it because the video just became available and the mob media has everyone consumed with ruining the economy by fear mongering about a virus.

Second...I'm not saying the armed subjects are innocent or guilty or whether or not they should have followed the runner, but what I can see in the video is the runner physically engaging an armed man and foolishly throwing punches in what appears to look like an attempt to gain control of the long gun... What kind of mentality is that. I'd first ask for a drug screen of this person and go from there.

WHOA!  Apparently RACISTS hallucinate in order to maintain their racist beliefs, eh? 

On 5/7/2020 at 5:43 PM, 1AC said:

How so?

Unarmed black man jogging past the truck. 

ARMED white man jumps out of the truck and engages the UNARMED jogger - attacks him.

Lots of Civil Rights violations in this incident.

Not surprised a racist like you is ignorant of what that means.

McMichael and the Pros. Atty. going to jail.  

Just now, Scout said:

Unarmed black man jogging past the truck. 

ARMED white man jumps out of the truck and engages the UNARMED jogger - attacks him.

Lots of Civil Rights violations in this incident.

Not surprised a racist like you is ignorant of what that means.

McMichael and the Pros. Atty. going to jail.  

Take it easy on Cleotis...he was born that way. 👌

On 5/7/2020 at 5:51 PM, Wrench said:

I hope the WHITE ASSHOLES enjoy PRISON.

Maybe they can be on the same cellblock with Trump.

That would be the special cell block for serial killers?  

Somebody has been messing with the programming assigned to the icons at the top.

The 'bell', in particular.  It used to tell me if I owed someone a response.....by telling me 

when I had been quoted.  Now it notifies you when YOU quote somebody else.

Makes no sense.

If I quoted someone, then I ALREADY KNOW about it.

7 minutes ago, Scout said:

That would be the special cell block for serial killers?  

is there such a place in prisons?

To be a serial killer, you's have to kill at least two people.

It is absurd to claim that two people blocking the jogger's way on a public street, one of them armed, were practicing "self-defense".

The jogger had every reason to fear for his life.

This obviously should have been reported sooner.

8 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

is there such a place in prisons?

To be a serial killer, you's have to kill at least two people.

It is absurd to claim that two people blocking the jogger's way on a public street, one of them armed, were practicing "self-defense".

The jogger had every reason to fear for his life.

This obviously should have been reported sooner.

I am in 100% agreement. 

35 minutes ago, Scout said:

I urge you to read an article about this in Slate magazine.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/05/ahmaud-arbery-george-barnhill-olivia-pearson.html

The prosecuting atty has a long relationship with McMichael.

The prosecuting atty has a long relationship with RACISM.  

Typical Trump voter. 

I read it and am thoroughly disgusted. 

3 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

I read it and am thoroughly disgusted. 

Probably would be difficult to prove, but isn't that a Civil Rights violation - a federal charge? 

Remember when the conservative USSC said we no longer need lend Voting Rights protections to certain states?

More proof that THAT was premature.

This PROVES they still lynch in the South.

For once, someone got caught red-handed. 

It proves there are criminals in the South

Shooting down a man in the street isn't quite a lynching, but your extremism is noted

2 hours ago, Scout said:

This PROVES they still lynch in the South.

So, if two blacks guys shoot a white guy down in the street, is that a lynching too?

1 hour ago, Chuck! said:

It proves there are criminals in the South

Shooting down a man in the street isn't quite a lynching, but your extremism is noted

It is as fatal as a lynching, perhaps a bit less painful.

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

It is as fatal as a lynching, perhaps a bit less painful.

Is there a point in there, or are you just trying to find something to be disagreeable about?

Just now, Chuck! said:

Is there a point in there, or are you just trying to find something to be disagreeable about?

my grandfather used to say, "A man who was born to be shot, won't get hung"

just sayin'

Did the punch line say anything about horse thieves?

On 5/7/2020 at 5:31 PM, Pastafarian said:

Why must we have a white man’s name to be safe in this country?  YOUR ANCESTORS FORCED US HERE!!! 

Your comment has won stupidest of the day. 

Whose ancestors? I mean it's complicated. Black kings - tribal leaders kidnaped other blacks from neighboring tribes, and then sold them to Arab slavers, who ran the wholesale African slave trade. Regardless of the demand, there had to be a supplier. I guess blacks deserve reparations from the descendants of African kings & Arab slavers.

2 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

This I heard about" by accident"; and it should have made banner headlines for a month. Funny how the media picks & chooses, ain't it? Murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom 

It did make headlines for over a month at the news outlets I frequent, but it has nothing to do with this case.

2 hours ago, rippy38 said:

So, if two blacks guys shoot a white guy down in the street, is that a lynching too?

....And the cops don't arrest them though video shows clear cold-blooded murder

and the prosecuting atty has a history of harassing INNOCENT black people....

Let us know when that happens, okay? 

8 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

It did make headlines for over a month at the news outlets I frequent, but it has nothing to do with this case.

I was making a point, and if you say it made headlines, I have no reason to doubt you. If Arbery was innocent, the people responsible must pay the price. Now as horrific as Arbery's murder was ( and I know there's only one degree of death ); the circumstances cannot hold a candle to this primitive knuckle dragging barbaric behavior. Sub humans in spades.

Christian and Newsom were leaving an apartment together on the evening of January 6, 2007, to go to a friend's party, when they were abducted with her car from the apartment complex parking lot. Anxious from not hearing from their daughter, Christian's parents sought help from her mobile phone provider. They found her abandoned Toyota 4Runner on Monday, January 8. Police recovered an envelope from the vehicle that yielded fingerprint evidence leading them to LeMaricus Davidson of 2316 Chipman Street, an address two blocks from Christian's car. When police went to the address on Tuesday, January 9, they found the house unoccupied and Christian's body in a trash can in the kitchen.

Newsom's body was discovered near a set of nearby railroad tracks.[7] He had been bound, blindfolded, gagged, and stripped naked from the waist down. He had been shot in the back of the head, neck, and back, and his body had been set on fire. According to the testimony of the Knox County Acting Medical Examiner at the trial of Eric Boyd, Newsom was sodomized with an object and raped by a person. Police believe these actions took place at the house and his body was later wrapped and abandoned.

The medical examiner said that Christian died after hours of torture, sustaining traumatic brain injuries and suffering injuries to her vagina, anus, and mouth due to repeated sexual assault. Before killing her, in an effort to remove DNA evidence, her attackers poured bleach down her throat and scrubbed her body with it. She was bound with curtains and strips of bedding, with her face covered with a trash bag and her body stashed in five large trash bags. These were placed inside a residential waste disposal unit and covered with sheets and garbage from Wendy's. The medical examiner said there was evidence that Christian slowly suffocated to death

2 minutes ago, Scout said:

and the prosecuting atty has a history of harassing INNOCENT black people....

That's on the prosecuting attorney, not the shooter.

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

That's on the prosecuting attorney, not the shooter.

Both of them are guilty of crimes.

The shooter  and his grown son violated state crimes and possible federal ones.

The Pros. Atty violated federal Civil Rights statutes.