Jump to content
Wrench

An ORANGE IDIOT'S KFC server infected with TRUMPVIRUS.

Recommended Posts

OOOOOOPS...

 

It would be a shame if some spit got in the bucket and a 73 year old fat guy somehow contracted the former HOAX that was going to magically disappear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Wrench said:

OOOOOOPS...

 

It would be a shame if some spit got in the bucket and a 73 year old fat guy somehow contracted the former HOAX that was going to magically disappear.

LOL

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Wrench said:

OOOOOOPS...

 

It would be a shame if some spit got in the bucket and a 73 year old fat guy somehow contracted the former HOAX that was going to magically disappear.

You are LeftWinger aka Dingbat aren't you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Wrench said:
May 7, 2020, 8:21 AM PDT / Updated May 7, 2020, 9:14 AM PDT
By Peter Alexander and Shannon Pettypiece

WASHINGTON — One of President Donald Trump's personal valets, who works in the West Wing serving the president his meals among other duties, has tested positive for the coronavirus,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, supraTruth said:
May 7, 2020, 8:21 AM PDT / Updated May 7, 2020, 9:14 AM PDT
By Peter Alexander and Shannon Pettypiece

WASHINGTON — One of President Donald Trump's personal valets, who works in the West Wing serving the president his meals among other duties, has tested positive for the coronavirus,

The White House did not say when the person developed symptoms or when the president was last exposed to the individual, whom Gidley described as a military official. It can sometimes take several days for the virus to appear on a test once a person has been infected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

1 hour ago, Wrench said:

OOOOOOPS...

 

It would be a shame if some spit got in the bucket and a 73 year old fat guy somehow contracted the former HOAX that was going to magically disappear.

Here for all you Snowflakes in your safe places

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, annLee said:

LOL

Hey, my pretty, where ya been? We missed you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since the 🍊🐷 was in close contact with the food server who tested positive just yesterday, why isn't he following CDC Guidelines & SELF-QUARANTINING for 14 days, as he JUST SAID people should?

"Stupid is as stupid does!"

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TBHWT said:

 

 

Here for all you Snowflakes in your safe places

U are the same idiots who say women should stay in the kitchen or bedroom.  Make up your "minds."

  • MORON! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

U are the same idiots who say women should stay in the kitchen or bedroom.  Make up your "minds."

And you're the same moronic liar I see here everyday. I have the utmost regard for women and treat them as equals. Unless they're ignorant asshole like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vegas said:

You are LeftWinger aka Dingbat aren't you?

Nope.

 

But back on topic...

 

Wouldn't it be a shame if a 73 year old orange fat guy with a mental disability got a bucket of TRUMPVIRUS infected KFC?

 

The only positive is he could be the test case for injecting disinfectants as a cure.

 

Or loading up on hydroxochlorine.

 

Or dropping dead.

 

That's THREE positives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Wrench said:

Nope.

 

But back on topic...

 

Wouldn't it be a shame if a 73 year old orange fat guy with a mental disability got a bucket of TRUMPVIRUS infected KFC?

 

The only positive is he could be the test case for injecting disinfectants as a cure.

 

Or loading up on hydroxochlorine.

 

Or dropping dead.

 

That's THREE positives.

And you extremists wonder why you get nowhere. When Trump is re-elected, you'll find the reason why staring back at you in the mirror.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

And you extremists wonder why you get nowhere. When Trump is re-elected, you'll find the reason why staring back at you in the mirror.

Or vice versa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Wrench

I wish someone would shit in your bucket of chicken and you would eat it.

 

Finger licking good, huh?

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, tunafish said:

@Wrench

I wish someone would shit in your bucket of chicken and you would eat it.

 

Finger licking good, huh?

You're obviously failing to see the POSITIVES.

 

I listed three of them...Just off the top of my head.

 

I'm sure we can fill a thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Wrench said:

OOOOOOPS...

 

It would be a shame if some spit got in the bucket and a 73 year old fat guy somehow contracted the former HOAX that was going to magically disappear.

 

Problem with that is the Regressives might then run somebody capable of winning instead - Nikki Haley, maybe.  Also, America's only hope for redemption for the humiliation of electing a cretinous con man, for becoming the laughingstock of the world, is to crush the buffoon electorally.  Lastly, 2021 is a redistricting year.  Our best chance for getting out from under the Regressive minority rule is to have a blue tsunami in 2020, and nobody enhances those prospects like trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

 

Problem with that is the Regressives might then run somebody capable of winning instead - Nikki Haley, maybe.  Also, America's only hope for redemption for the humiliation of electing a cretinous con man, for becoming the laughingstock of the world, is to crush the buffoon electorally.  Lastly, 2021 is a redistricting year.  Our best chance for getting out from under the Regressive minority rule is to have a blue tsunami in 2020, and nobody enhances those prospects like trump.

Well, Rick, you have always been a man of reason.

 

That said, can't I at least hope he goes through what BoJo went through...Including disinfectant injections and mass doses of hydroxochlorine?

 

I think REPUBLISCUM are FUCKED in November even if they ran the rotted corpse of Saint Ronnie Raygun.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, nuckin futz said:

Hey, my pretty, where ya been? We missed you!

Missed some of you - as well. People who speak out are not loved and shoved  out 😏. Crimmegurl cried out >>> troll, troll and they decided to take her side. lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, annLee said:

Missed some of you - as well. People who speak out are not loved and shoved  out 😏. Crimmegurl cried out >>> troll, troll and they decided to take her side. lol 

What's up girl. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dontlooknow said:

What's up girl. 

🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To get back on topic...

 

What's up with the LYING CRIMINAL SCUMBAG Trump's face lately?

 

It's almost as if he was told not to use any more orange make-up and his whole meaty head is covered in red polka dots.

 

Kinda FREAKY.

 

There is NO WAY Zsa Zsa sleeps with that midnight Twittering FREAK.

 

Maybe it's a symptom of TRUMPVIRUS?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Wrench said:

To get back on topic...

 

What's up with the LYING CRIMINAL SCUMBAG Trump's face lately?

 

It's almost as if he was told not to use any more orange make-up and his whole meaty head is covered in red polka dots.

 

Kinda FREAKY.

 

There is NO WAY Zsa Zsa sleeps with that midnight Twittering FREAK.

 

Maybe it's a symptom of TRUMPVIRUS?

Image may contain: one or more people

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


No holds barred chat

You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom
×
×
  • Create New...