Wrench

An ORANGE IDIOT'S KFC server infected with TRUMPVIRUS.

OOOOOOPS...

It would be a shame if some spit got in the bucket and a 73 year old fat guy somehow contracted the former HOAX that was going to magically disappear.

43 minutes ago, Wrench said:

OOOOOOPS...

It would be a shame if some spit got in the bucket and a 73 year old fat guy somehow contracted the former HOAX that was going to magically disappear.

LOL

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Wrench said:

OOOOOOPS...

You are LeftWinger aka Dingbat aren't you?

25 minutes ago, Wrench said:
May 7, 2020, 8:21 AM PDT / Updated May 7, 2020, 9:14 AM PDT
By Peter Alexander and Shannon Pettypiece

WASHINGTON — One of President Donald Trump's personal valets, who works in the West Wing serving the president his meals among other duties, has tested positive for the coronavirus,

1 minute ago, supraTruth said:
May 7, 2020, 8:21 AM PDT / Updated May 7, 2020, 9:14 AM PDT
By Peter Alexander and Shannon Pettypiece

WASHINGTON — One of President Donald Trump's personal valets, who works in the West Wing serving the president his meals among other duties, has tested positive for the coronavirus,

The White House did not say when the person developed symptoms or when the president was last exposed to the individual, whom Gidley described as a military official. It can sometimes take several days for the virus to appear on a test once a person has been infected.

1 hour ago, Wrench said:

OOOOOOPS...

Here for all you Snowflakes in your safe places

49 minutes ago, annLee said:

LOL

Hey, my pretty, where ya been? We missed you!

Since the 🍊🐷 was in close contact with the food server who tested positive just yesterday, why isn't he following CDC Guidelines & SELF-QUARANTINING for 14 days, as he JUST SAID people should?

"Stupid is as stupid does!"

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TBHWT said:

Here for all you Snowflakes in your safe places

U are the same idiots who say women should stay in the kitchen or bedroom.  Make up your "minds."

• MORON! 1

29 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

U are the same idiots who say women should stay in the kitchen or bedroom.  Make up your "minds."

And you're the same moronic liar I see here everyday. I have the utmost regard for women and treat them as equals. Unless they're ignorant asshole like you.

2 hours ago, Vegas said:

You are LeftWinger aka Dingbat aren't you?

Nope.

But back on topic...

Wouldn't it be a shame if a 73 year old orange fat guy with a mental disability got a bucket of TRUMPVIRUS infected KFC?

The only positive is he could be the test case for injecting disinfectants as a cure.

Or loading up on hydroxochlorine.

Or dropping dead.

That's THREE positives.

6 minutes ago, Wrench said:

Nope.

But back on topic...

Wouldn't it be a shame if a 73 year old orange fat guy with a mental disability got a bucket of TRUMPVIRUS infected KFC?

The only positive is he could be the test case for injecting disinfectants as a cure.

Or loading up on hydroxochlorine.

Or dropping dead.

That's THREE positives.

And you extremists wonder why you get nowhere. When Trump is re-elected, you'll find the reason why staring back at you in the mirror.

14 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

And you extremists wonder why you get nowhere. When Trump is re-elected, you'll find the reason why staring back at you in the mirror.

Or vice versa.

@Wrench

I wish someone would shit in your bucket of chicken and you would eat it.

Finger licking good, huh?

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, tunafish said:

@Wrench

I wish someone would shit in your bucket of chicken and you would eat it.

Finger licking good, huh?

You're obviously failing to see the POSITIVES.

I listed three of them...Just off the top of my head.

I'm sure we can fill a thread.

3 hours ago, Wrench said:

OOOOOOPS...

Problem with that is the Regressives might then run somebody capable of winning instead - Nikki Haley, maybe.  Also, America's only hope for redemption for the humiliation of electing a cretinous con man, for becoming the laughingstock of the world, is to crush the buffoon electorally.  Lastly, 2021 is a redistricting year.  Our best chance for getting out from under the Regressive minority rule is to have a blue tsunami in 2020, and nobody enhances those prospects like trump.

4 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Problem with that is the Regressives might then run somebody capable of winning instead - Nikki Haley, maybe.  Also, America's only hope for redemption for the humiliation of electing a cretinous con man, for becoming the laughingstock of the world, is to crush the buffoon electorally.  Lastly, 2021 is a redistricting year.  Our best chance for getting out from under the Regressive minority rule is to have a blue tsunami in 2020, and nobody enhances those prospects like trump.

Well, Rick, you have always been a man of reason.

That said, can't I at least hope he goes through what BoJo went through...Including disinfectant injections and mass doses of hydroxochlorine?

I think REPUBLISCUM are FUCKED in November even if they ran the rotted corpse of Saint Ronnie Raygun.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, nuckin futz said:

Hey, my pretty, where ya been? We missed you!

Missed some of you - as well. People who speak out are not loved and shoved  out 😏. Crimmegurl cried out >>> troll, troll and they decided to take her side. lol 

1 minute ago, annLee said:

Missed some of you - as well. People who speak out are not loved and shoved  out 😏. Crimmegurl cried out >>> troll, troll and they decided to take her side. lol 

What's up girl. 

Just now, Dontlooknow said:

What's up girl. 

🙂

To get back on topic...

What's up with the LYING CRIMINAL SCUMBAG Trump's face lately?

It's almost as if he was told not to use any more orange make-up and his whole meaty head is covered in red polka dots.

Kinda FREAKY.

There is NO WAY Zsa Zsa sleeps with that midnight Twittering FREAK.

Maybe it's a symptom of TRUMPVIRUS?

11 hours ago, Wrench said:

To get back on topic...

What's up with the LYING CRIMINAL SCUMBAG Trump's face lately?

It's almost as if he was told not to use any more orange make-up and his whole meaty head is covered in red polka dots.

Kinda FREAKY.

There is NO WAY Zsa Zsa sleeps with that midnight Twittering FREAK.

Maybe it's a symptom of TRUMPVIRUS?

Image may contain: one or more people

• Haha 1