Has Joe Biden said when he will leave his basement?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When you're ahead in the polls, and your your opponent is out there beating himself up every day, you don't need to do too much. Joe is playing it smart. Large gatherings are dangerous to do right now

Squatstopeepussyman, I still see your proving your a moonbatty idiot with every post...

Joe says he will answer you directly on this:   "Look man, I think I can speak French enough to say pretty much anything I want to say. We're talking Nukes, man, Trump kills because Nutonium

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

Joe Biden looked old even in 1947:

th?id=OIP.OUfI7THFwg-ueSmYguPeFgHaE5%26p

Is that when he was against School Bussing and talking about how segregation was a good thing?

58 minutes ago, Huey said:

Is that when he was against School Bussing and talking about how segregation was a good thing?

Yes, he hated black people back then.

This is from a virtual conference on July 8th …

Joe Biden clearly forgot his own proposal ... even while reading from the teleprompter.

His handlers are terrified that he’ll have to come out of the basement.

Here's Joe Biden when he was a lifeguard at the public pool where Corn Pop threatened to kick his ass.  He was losing his hair even then .

bald-kid.jpg?fit=2048%252C1536%26ssl=1&f

28 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

It is comical that the best candidate that they can put forth is Joe Biden.

It's not comical, it's deliberate.   Because they know that if they put forth the true face of the democRATic party ... the fully radical face ... they would lose the election.   So they are putting out a "moderate" guy they think they can cheat into office ... and who they will be able to replace or control with the radical face once he's installed.   And if they succeed, there will not be another fair election in this country ... the communists behind the democRATic party will have seized control of it.   

13 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

It's not comical, it's deliberate.   Because they know that if they put forth the true face of the democRATic party ... the fully radical face ... they would lose the election.   So they are putting out a "moderate" guy they think they can cheat into office ... and who they will be able to replace or control with the radical face once he's installed.   And if they succeed, there will not be another fair election in this country ... the communists behind the democRATic party will have seized control of it.   

I dont share your views when it comes to radicals/communists and never will. Moving along... he is a bit on the moderate side which is not really a bad thing. However, it is quite clear that he is losing his faculties and does not have the charisma/ego that it takes to be President. 

13 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I dont share your views when it comes to radicals/communists and never will.

And what is your view, IO?

Moving along...

I don't think we should move on because this is at the very heart of the issue.

he is a bit on the moderate side which is not really a bad thing.

LOL!   

missed-the-point.png

However, it is quite clear that he is losing his faculties and does not have the charisma/ego that it takes to be President. 

So why are the democRATS putting him up as their candidate?   That's the question you should be asking.

3 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

And what is your view, IO?

I don't think we should move on because this is at the very heart of the issue.

LOL!   

missed-the-point.png

So why are the democRATS putting him up as their candidate?   That's the question you should be asking.

If I had to guess, they are putting him forth because he is a moderate and a safer bet for those states that are not solidly Democratic. Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, and Pennsylvania would be states where a far-left candidate would not win. 

about radicals/communists, lets just leave that for another day. It would take more time than I have to flesh that out. 

15 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

If I had to guess, they are putting him forth because he is a moderate

Again... 

missed-the-point.png

You said "it is quite clear that he is losing his faculties."  

Why put up someone with clear signs of dementia or alzheimers as your Presidential candidate?

15 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

about radicals/communists, lets just leave that for another day. It would take more time than I have to flesh that out. 

Just sounds like an excuse not to deal with it, even thought it's central to what's going on.

8 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

Again... 

missed-the-point.png

You said "it is quite clear that he is losing his faculties."  

Why put up someone with clear signs of dementia or alzheimers as your Presidential candidate?

Just sounds like an excuse not to deal with it, even thought it's central to what's going on.

moderate but losing his mind is a safer bet than far-left which is a gamble that will not pay off in states that are not solidly blue. 

It amazes how I am so civil with you about the radicals/communists and you can't be civil in return. 

2 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

moderate but losing his mind

And they couldn't find a moderate (you're not right about that either) and not losing his mind?  No, IO ... there's a strategy to what they are doing and it has everything to do with with finding a back door into the Whitehouse for a radical leftist or radical agenda, without the people getting to vote on that leftist or agenda.

2 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

It amazes how I am so civil with you about the radicals/communists and you can't be civil in return. 

Calling you out for you offering an excuse not to say where you stand on communism ... which is central to what's going on ... is not civil?   :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, BeAChooser said:

Calling you out for you offering an excuse not to say where you stand on communism ... which is central to what's going on ... is not civil?

The civil response would have been, "ok" or "until that time". I know that any discussion would be lengthy and involved. 

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

The civil response would have been, "ok" or "until that time". I know that any discussion would be lengthy and involved. 

Come now, XO, you mean you can't tell us what you think about communism in one paragraph?    I can and have.   In one sentence, in fact.   The only reason I can think why you wouldn't do that is that you're afraid you can't defend what you would like to say about it.   Because I'll say it again, communists are trying to take over this country using Biden as a stepping stone into office or a puppet should they allow him to remain alive after winning.

1 hour ago, BeAChooser said:

Come now, XO, you mean you can't tell us what you think about communism in one paragraph?    I can and have.   In one sentence, in fact.   The only reason I can think why you wouldn't do that is that you're afraid you can't defend what you would like to say about it.   Because I'll say it again, communists are trying to take over this country using Biden as a stepping stone into office or a puppet should they allow him to remain alive after winning.

Having read Das kapital cover to cover and having studied it as part of a bachelor's degree in economics, it is garbage. Before you claim that I am not answering the question...marx's book, Das Kapital is the source document for communism. Succinct enough?

Yes, I have a phd but marx and items like that are not part of the grad school curriculum. 

30 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Having read Das kapital cover to cover and having studied it as part of a bachelor's degree in economics, it is garbage.

But you said "I dont share your views when it comes to radicals/communists and never will."    I agree communism is garbage.   So why did you say what you said?