Has Joe Biden said when he will leave his basement?

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When you're ahead in the polls, and your your opponent is out there beating himself up every day, you don't need to do too much. Joe is playing it smart. Large gatherings are dangerous to do right now

Squatstopeepussyman, I still see your proving your a moonbatty idiot with every post...

Joe says he will answer you directly on this:   "Look man, I think I can speak French enough to say pretty much anything I want to say. We're talking Nukes, man, Trump kills because Nutonium

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, SootedUpCyndi said:

all fun. these guys are nice.  I have a bigger fish to fry right now.

Fried Markey? Or the car, or the tooth?

Mobile mechanic showed up....its gonna cost me  a bundle! DAYUM!

Just now, nuckin futz said:

oh sheet you clown. If markey was here he would take that creep out! LOL

25 minutes ago, SootedUpCyndi said:

No? nutin recommends cheeze wiz. SHEEET. Someone here recommended I get a ak-47? I think the god dam thing would be bigger then I am? could I even lift it. :D

You must be tiny 

4 minutes ago, king of the county said:

You must be tiny 

4 minutes ago, king of the county said:

You must be tiny 

I am? LOL up here in Maine we have a joke. BMW? guess what that stands for. Big Maine Woman. NOT a car. I had a f-ing car.  Had one once. Mercedes. chug a lug... plug it in because of the cold temps.  I am very tiny- tiny chick with a big mouth? why you interested? pick me up. put me in a car seat:D

18 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

if mark was on dot net? he would take he creep out?

2 minutes ago, SootedUpCyndi said:

I am? LOL up here in Maine we have a joke. BMW? guess what that stands for. Big Maine Woman. NOT a car. I had a f-ing car.  Had one once. Mercedes. chug a lug... plug it in because of the cold temps.  I am very tiny- tiny chick with a big mouth? why you interested? pick me up. put me in a car seat:D

AK-47 weighs about 8 lbs.

2 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

Dude charges $ 80 /hour! He better be good!

You still swinging on Markey's sac?

No did I ever say that? No I weigh that you idiot.  Not 80 bucks an hour?

18 minutes ago, SootedUpCyndi said:

No did I ever say that? No I weigh that you idiot.  Not 80 bucks an hour?

Take it easy baby! making peanut butter cookies right now! Mmmmm! Good!

On 5/6/2020 at 3:21 PM, theLion said:

What would you suggest? TRumpian rallies? 

I would suggest democrats nominate someone who doesn't have his service provided by Visiting Angels.  Biden should not be running for the office. He is not fit mentally. Go pick someone else other than this complete joke of a candidate. 

3 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

I would suggest democrats nominate someone who doesn't have his service provided by Visiting Angels.  Biden should not be running for the office. He is not fit mentally. Go pick someone else other than this complete joke of a candidate. 

Trump is far and away an even bigger joke.

1 hour ago, SootedUpCyndi said:

Do you know the Maine cabin masters?

21 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump is far and away an even bigger joke.

I noticed you didn't defend Biden. Pathetic. 

Nice campaign slogan "Biden 2020: At least he isn't Trump..."

They both suck but at least Trump isn't one bathroom accident in his pants from being put in a senior home as Biden is. 

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

They both suck but at least Trump isn't one bathroom accident in his pants from being put in a senior home as Biden is. 

Lol

1 minute ago, PersistenceofMemory said:

Am I being threatened by your illiterate ass?

You're 60 yr old dive barmaid. You live in a pos house without a fucking car.

I wish I would have followed your life advice.

Why?

15 hours ago, Redoctober said:

I think Biden will be an EXCELLENT president, and I plan to vote for him, or for whomever is the Democratic candidate.

Trump's problems are in his head rather than his bladder.

Biden is in good health and you are simply making up dumb nonsense against him.

4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I think Biden will be an EXCELLENT president, and I plan to vote for him, or for whomever is the Democratic candidate.

Trump's problems are in his head rather than his bladder.

Biden is in good health and you are simply making up dumb nonsense against him.

Biden is a lying, corrupt, perverted senile old bastard. He is not competent to even run a lemonade stand. The only thing he has accomplished in 45 years in DC has been to enrich members of his family, especially his crackhead son. 

Biden has been wrong on every major foreign policy and national security issue! 

But by all means let the dim-0-craps bring him on. Trump will destroy him if they ever debate.  LOL!!!

• Upvote 1

When Joe Biden does leave his basement, Bill Barr's Justice Department will be waiting outside for him.  No sense locking Joe up when he's locked himself up.  Only when he seeks out some freedom, that's the best time to arrest him for crimes against the Presidency. 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Skans said:

When Joe Biden does leave his basement, Bill Barr's Justice Department will be waiting outside for him.  No sense locking Joe up when he's locked himself up.  Only when he seeks out some freedom, that's the best time to arrest him for crimes against the Presidency. 

The lapdog, enemy of the people, lying, leftist media will do everything they can to prove that corrupt, creepy, senile old bastard biden is not a crook. But when the facts come out, it's over for the crooked asshole. Now, hopefully the voting sheople have the good sense to connect the dots of biden's corruption. Apparently, moonbatty idiots like nastylittlerat, slickman,  anusLee, et al do not have the sense God gave a stomped piss ant as they are obsessed, butt hurt Anti Trumpers.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1