Has Joe Biden said when he will leave his basement?

5 hours ago, SootedUpCyndi said:

I look around for his latest videos. Mostly because I cant believe it.  It's embarrassing. Imagine if he wins. Imagine that guy sitting and talking to other world leaders? 

Trump descending his Golden Staircase into a mob of paid shills was the dumbest campaign ploy I have ever seen. But it was apparently successful.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When you're ahead in the polls, and your your opponent is out there beating himself up every day, you don't need to do too much. Joe is playing it smart. Large gatherings are dangerous to do right now

Squatstopeepussyman, I still see your proving your a moonbatty idiot with every post...

Joe says he will answer you directly on this:   "Look man, I think I can speak French enough to say pretty much anything I want to say. We're talking Nukes, man, Trump kills because Nutonium

Posted Images

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump descending his Golden Staircase into a mob of paid shills was the dumbest campaign ploy I have ever seen. But it was apparently successful.

Virtually everything you post is BITCHING about Trump like the butt hurt moonbatty idiot you are, nastylittlerat. You would bitch if your ass was on fire and Trump pissed on you and put it out.  

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Biden's strategy is to let Trump argue with professional doctors as he wishes, saying ever dumber stuff, and beginning his campaign AFTER the nomination. 

Corrupt, creepy, senile old bastard biden has no strategy because he has no mind left. He is brain dead. One has to know what is going on to have a strategy and the corrupt, creepy, senile old bastard has no clue.

1 hour ago, king of the county said:

Who is Bob?

Bob is the guy that lives here with me. I told you the story. you getting dementia? Bob is a friend many years. poor guy. He's the a- hole who gives me a drink of fireball and all hell breaks lose.

35 minutes ago, SootedUpCyndi said:

Bob is the guy that lives here with me. I told you the story. you getting dementia? Bob is a friend many years. poor guy. He's the a- hole who gives me a drink of fireball and all hell breaks lose.

Do y’all share the same bed?

2 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Do y’all share the same bed?

no. I told you this story. We are a Seinfeld crowd George.  Get it? Sheri kicked Bob out. Dave dropped dead on me. Dave asked Bob to move in to help me.Bob moved here to help me out. Me and Bob are roomates. Old friends. good friends. known each other for 3O years. I'm glad he's here because I cant plow 18 inches of snow, shovel the roof.. cut up 8 cords of wood. . I weigh 95 lbs. He helps, I make him a few sammiches.. wash his clothes.. he's happy, I am. But I do think I irritate the hell out of him? LOL why you interested? ask nutin. Bob doesn't give a shit what I do. as a matter of fact, he's skeered of me. get it?

15 minutes ago, SootedUpCyndi said:

no. I told you this story. We are a Seinfeld crowd George.  Get it? Sheri kicked Bob out. Dave dropped dead on me. Dave asked Bob to move in to help me.Bob moved here to help me out. Me and Bob are roomates. Old friends. good friends. known each other for 3O years. I'm glad he's here because I cant plow 18 inches of snow, shovel the roof.. cut up 8 cords of wood. . I weigh 95 lbs. He helps, I make him a few sammiches.. wash his clothes.. he's happy, I am. But I do think I irritate the hell out of him? LOL why you interested? ask nutin. Bob doesn't give a shit what I do. as a matter of fact, he's skeered of me. get it?

How did Dave ask bob to move in if Dave was dead?

16 minutes ago, SootedUpCyndi said:

95 lbs?   You have to bulk up.   Have you tried eating a pastrami sandwich during sex?

Just now, king of the county said:

How did Dave ask bob to move in if Dave was dead?

Dave was dying, he was worried about me.  he told me, Bob should move in... i'm ok with that. Seinfeld type of crowd. ALL GOOD.

2 minutes ago, king of the county said:

95 lbs?   You have to bulk up.   Have you tried eating a pastrami sandwich during sex?

3 minutes ago, king of the county said:

No? nutin recommends cheeze wiz. SHEEET. Someone here recommended I get a ak-47? I think the god dam thing would be bigger then I am? could I even lift it. :D