Has Joe Biden said when he will leave his basement?

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When you're ahead in the polls, and your your opponent is out there beating himself up every day, you don't need to do too much. Joe is playing it smart. Large gatherings are dangerous to do right now

Squatstopeepussyman, I still see your proving your a moonbatty idiot with every post...

Joe says he will answer you directly on this:   "Look man, I think I can speak French enough to say pretty much anything I want to say. We're talking Nukes, man, Trump kills because Nutonium

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, king of the county said:

He had ducks on a live feed event the other day?   

I saw that. I couldn't believe my eyes. whah ha ha.  And he's going to run this country. In his dreams. Seriously in all my years I have NEVER seen such a pathetic candidate? Have you King?

1 hour ago, SootedUpCyndi said:

I saw that. I couldn't believe my eyes. whah ha ha.  And he's going to run this country. In his dreams. Seriously in all my years I have NEVER seen such a pathetic candidate? Have you King?

Kinda hard to judge him when i never ever see him nor hear his policies i didnt watch the event 

On 5/6/2020 at 2:56 PM, king of the county said:

6 months to election are we going to elect a candidate that stays at home?

I think he's planning on running the country from his basement.

On 5/6/2020 at 5:21 PM, theLion said:

What would you suggest? TRumpian rallies? 

Geriatric Joe is doing what Ruth Bader is doing.

Hiding in their basements because they are afraid.  Afraid.   They are afraid of Mr. Covid.       

They see Mr. Covid as ....."The Reaper".

Heheheheheheeeee................😊...🥃   

On 5/7/2020 at 11:10 AM, Skans said:

It would serve Joe Biden well to attend a Trump Rally.  If he ever wants to grow up and really try to become President, he should learn from the best - Donald Trump.

No one is improved by listening to rabble rousers, just as no one would be improved by listening to Jim Jones,  David Koresh, or even Ron Popeil.

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

No one is improved by listening to rabble rousers, just as no one would be improved by listening to Jim Jones,  David Koresh, or even Ron Popeil.

You should listen to your commander in Chief!

1 hour ago, king of the county said:

You should listen to your commander in Chief!

Why? He contradicts himself and lies daily. He wants me to inject or drink  Clorox or Lysol. He is a simple minded ignorant buffoon. he wants to debate medical experts about medicine.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Why? He contradicts himself and lies daily. He wants me to inject or drink  Clorox or Lysol. He is a simple minded ignorant buffoon. he wants to debate medical experts about medicine.

Quote him saying that I’ll take a barry and expect your answer by the time I’m finished wiping 🧻 

It appears Trump does all the work for us himself when it comes to getting him out of the white house. His whole world is imploding, the walls are caving in, the free ride for Donny boy is coming to an end. Everytime he speaks he hurts himself 😂

“I was aware that they had asked for an investigation, but that’s all I know about it and I don’t think anything else,” he continued, without clarifying who “they” were.

can he speak in complete sentences?

On 5/6/2020 at 3:56 PM, king of the county said:

6 months to election are we going to elect a candidate that stays at home?

Did you see the video / commercial where Sleepy Joe's wife rambles on and he sits there and smiles ?

Custom Image

I look around for his latest videos. Mostly because I cant believe it.  It's embarrassing. Imagine if he wins. Imagine that guy sitting and talking to other world leaders? 

2 hours ago, SootedUpCyndi said:

I look around for his latest videos. Mostly because I cant believe it.  It's embarrassing. Imagine if he wins. Imagine that guy sitting and talking to other world leaders? 

I can’t find your car thread who won the bet? What was the problem?

7 minutes ago, king of the county said:

I can’t find your car thread who won the bet? What was the problem?

I don't have it back yet. I'm leaving the poor mechanic alone. Sort of scared to find out what it is? Yikes. I don't know where the thread is.

On 5/11/2020 at 2:56 PM, XavierOnassis said:

Then stop rabble rousing against Trump, you nastylittlerat.

b8WfeIh.jpg

On 5/9/2020 at 12:04 PM, king of the county said:

Has Joe Biden said when he will leave his basement?

I read he is mad at his wife...so he has moved to the attic.