Has Joe Biden said when he will leave his basement?

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

No, they don't do that, ever. However:

The 2020 United States Presidential Debates will be held Tuesday, September 29, Thursday, October 15, and Thursday, October 22, 2020. The Vice Presidential debate will be held Wednesday, October 7, 2020.

Nor do I think they would have a  a joint event by sharing a reefer: certainly not in public.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When you're ahead in the polls, and your your opponent is out there beating himself up every day, you don't need to do too much. Joe is playing it smart. Large gatherings are dangerous to do right now

Squatstopeepussyman, I still see your proving your a moonbatty idiot with every post...

Joe says he will answer you directly on this:   "Look man, I think I can speak French enough to say pretty much anything I want to say. We're talking Nukes, man, Trump kills because Nutonium

Posted Images

1 hour ago, king of the county said:

Oh shit he’s taking questions from reporters today.   Is he calling on reporters?  Are they reading them off cards they were handed?

Joe says he will answer you directly on this:

"Look man, I think I can speak French enough to say pretty much anything I want to say. We're talking Nukes, man, Trump kills because Nutonium has a shelf life of $24,000."

• Haha 2