Old Mack

My local Mexican Restaurant is now open for sit down service and prices went up 20%

5 minutes ago, Taipan said:

36% down to flat 33% ?

Yes.     Charity?  Good point.  That make the world a better place live.  OK. 1 deduction.  Charity.

Capital investment.  No.  That 2 billions that Bezos walked off with?  That is his disposable income.

(net after taxes).  He has the 'discretion' to use it any way he sees fit.  He can invest all it, or none

of it.  At his discretion.  The 2 billion is also his discretionary income.

G.E. right now pays no taxes.  Their tax dept. has 975 tax lawyers and tax CPA's.  They have one job.

Manipulate the 78,000 page tax code so that G.E. pays no taxes.  My plan says one thing to G.E., 

Amazon, and Jeff Bezos.

Give the gov. 1/3 of your gross.  Then you walk on down the road and be happy with your 2/3's.                                        🍺

1/3 of gross profits, not gross income.

On 5/6/2020 at 7:18 PM, Old Mack said:

My local Mexican Restaurant is now open for sit down service and prices went up 20%

That's a pretty modest raise-up, considering the circumstances !

My business' rates went up 35% because of the corona crisis !

Being a Public Relation Consultant gives you some leverage,  you know !

10 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

That's a pretty modest raise-up, considering the circumstances !

My business' rates went up 35% because of the corona crisis !

Point 1:  No complaints...they were already expensive BUT it is a nice relaxed place, has great food and most of the staff are friendly Chicanos.*

Point 2:  I hope 10% of that is extra...that you tell your clients is because of the kung flu.

* Chicano is a racial slur to ultraliberals...to everyone else it is a Mexican-American born in the USA. In other words most of the staff speak perfect English.

24 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

1/3 of gross profits, not gross income.

OK.

Fair enough.

Gross profits.                                                🥃

3 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Point 1:  No complaints...they were already expensive BUT it is a nice relaxed place, has great food and most of the staff are friendly Chicanos.*

Point 2:  I hope 10% of that is extra...that you tell your clients is because of the kung flu.

Chicano is a racial slur to ultraliberals...to everyone else it is a Mexican-American born in the USA. In other words most of the staff speak perfect English.

you made that up

show just one time you have seen this to be true

22 minutes ago, MrKelly said:

you made that up

show just one time you have seen this to be true

MrJelly...thank you for not shunning me BUT I do not understand your question.

Just the same I wish you would just keep me on shun.

For anyone else interested...unlike exman I will not go to wikipedia preferred by 9 out of 10 hacks.

Encyclopedia Britannica:

Chicano, feminine form Chicana, identifier for people of Mexican descent born in the United States.

The term came into popular use by Mexican Americans as a symbol of pride during the Chicano Movement of the 1960s.

npc%20free%20speech%20gravity_zpslvymiet

1 minute ago, Old Mack said:

For anyone else interested...unlike exman I will not go to wikipedia preferred by 9 out of 10 hacks.

Encyclopedia Britannica:

Chicano, feminine form Chicana, identifier for people of Mexican descent born in the United States.

The term came into popular use by Mexican Americans as a symbol of pride during the Chicano Movement of the 1960s.

2 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Encyclopedia Britannica:

let me splan it for you

I and most Americans know what chicano means

you said "Chicano is a racial slur to ultraliberals"

I said "you made it up" ... simple as that

unless you can show where a liberal considers chicano is a racial slur

9 hours ago, Taipan said:

Negative.

I  was just thinking federal.  

I guess we all have a flat sales tax.

TN, TX, and several other states do not have state tax.  CA & NY have very high state taxes.                  🍺

"Negative" what?  Federal is National.  What %? 

On 5/9/2020 at 6:27 PM, NeoConvict said:

Why are lesbians prone to alcoholism? How many miles does a gulf shrimp run on a treadmill? Can cows wear methane trapping diapers to slow global warming? There is plenty of waste and non essential crap in government. 

Why did u leave out failed M.E. wars started by u idiot republiCONS?

On 5/9/2020 at 1:23 PM, Taipan said:

Good question.

That is worth thinking about.

How about--

1.  The poor                         =  $30,000/yr. or less.

2.  The middle-class          =  $30,000--$150,000.

3.  The upper-class           =   above $150,000.

Example--if Jeff Bezos make 3 billion this year, then he writes a check to the IRS for 1 billion.

Then he walks down the road, and lives happily with 2 billion.

Does that sound fair?

1 thing that doesn't sound fair is that you think it fair than some1 paid $151k should be in the same tax bracket as some1 paid $350M.   Why not some tax brackets in between? 

On 5/9/2020 at 3:20 PM, Taipan said:

The rich don't skate. Either they pay 1/3.... or their company pays 1/3.    Same amount of money to the IRS.

The poor pay sales tax on everything they buy.  And save 20% of their paycheck.....for their own benefit.  

This give them a chance to build and become prosperous.

The mid-class pays between 10-20% depending on how they work the deductions.

What is wrong?    Are you mid-class?   Don't you think at least 10% is fair?     What do you want to pay?                            🍸

You say the poor would pay a National(?) Sales Tax?  How about the middle class & richest?  & what would that rate be? & would it include food? 

9 hours ago, MrKelly said:

you said "Chicano is a racial slur to ultraliberals"

I said "you made it up" ... simple as that

unless you can show where a liberal considers chicano is a racial slur

STFU Chinaman and make some chop chop.!

3 hours ago, supraTruth said:

Why did u leave out failed M.E. wars started by u idiot republiCONS?

Those are even more wasteful that lesbian alcoholics eating shrimp cocktail on government treadmills. Obama trippled down on Bush's middle eastern adventurerism idiocy. 

19 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

Speaking of Mexicans...when is Trump going to build his Great Wall and make Mexico pay for it? 

He started in him first term, and will finish it in his second...

15 hours ago, Old Mack said:

* Chicano is a racial slur to ultraliberals...to everyone else it is a Mexican-American born in the USA. In other words most of the staff speak perfect English.

Chicano is not a slur to Chicanos, you ignorant dolt. I can attest to this as a proud graduate of New Mexico State University. Go Aggies!

There is no such thing as an "ultraliberal".

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

There is  such thing as a "libtard".

5 hours ago, supraTruth said:

You say the poor would pay a National(?) Sales Tax?  How about the middle class & richest?  & what would that rate be? & would it include food? 

1.  The poor, under $30,000, pay sales tax on every thing they buy.  So does every one.  If homeless man buys bottle of M/D 2020,

then there a sales tax on that bottle of cheap wine.  That money supports the local gov.  Most sales tax are 7-10%.

2.  10% with-holding for Social Security.   This is for the benefit of that individual.

3.  10% with-holding for his 401k Saving Plan.  This makes the individual grow rich and prosperous.

That leaves the individual with 80% disposable income. 

And that person has the 'discretion' to spend it anyway he choses.           🍺

6 hours ago, supraTruth said:

1 thing that doesn't sound fair is that you think it fair than some1 paid $151k should be in the same tax bracket as some1 paid $350M.   Why not some tax brackets in between? 

Brackets are OK.

I think we have 7 now.

I was striving for simplicity, so that every person knows where he stands.

6 hours ago, supraTruth said:

TN, TX, and several other states do not have state tax.  CA & NY have very high state taxes.                  🍺

WRONG!

Tennessee has a 5% State Sales Tax

Texas has a 6.25% State Sales Tax.

Five states have no state sales tax: Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire and Oregon.

=======================

I get criticized for looking stuff up, and I ask you: which is better, to post actual facts or to post crap that is simply untrue?

• Upvote 1

Just now, XavierOnassis said:
7 hours ago, supraTruth said:

WRONG!

Tennessee has a 5% State Sales Tax

Texas has a 6.25% State Sales Tax.

Five states have no state sales tax: Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire and Oregon.

Not to defend supra, but I am sure she was referring to state INCOME tax.

15 hours ago, Old Mack said:

* Chicano is a racial slur to ultraliberals...to everyone else it is a Mexican-American born in the USA. 

19 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Chicano is not a slur to Chicanos, you ignorant dolt.

I try my best not to be a weirdo and post spiteful things BUT you are a FKn cyber weirdo. The question is...are you that way in real time.

I never said Chicano was a slur to Chicanos...you nit wit.

And this correcting me on my Spanish post...what kind of a jerk off R U; that you have to go around and correct posters on message boards ?

It was meant as a lightheart jab at my ultraliberal sparring partner (who I say it to in English)...it wasn't a translation for a Spic murder case.

4 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

Those are even more wasteful that lesbian alcoholics eating shrimp cocktail on government treadmills. Obama trippled down on Bush's middle eastern adventurerism idiocy. 

Just another tCON lie.

1 hour ago, Taipan said:

Brackets are OK.

I think we have 7 now.

I was striving for simplicity, so that every person knows where he stands.

The fewer the tax brackets, the FLATTER the taxes, & the more injustice, as the tax BURDEN is shifted towards the bottom & away from tbe top.

Just now, supraTruth said:

Just another tCON lie.

The fewer the tax brackets, the FLATTER the taxes, & the more injustice, as the tax BURDEN is shifted towards the bottom & away from tbe top.

the top pay way more taxes than the bottom you lying crying liberal asswipe

1 hour ago, Taipan said:

1.  The poor, under $30,000, pay sales tax on every thing they buy.  So does every one.  If homeless man buys bottle of M/D 2020,

then there a sales tax on that bottle of cheap wine.  That money supports the local gov.  Most sales tax are 7-10%.

2.  10% with-holding for Social Security.   This is for the benefit of that individual.

3.  10% with-holding for his 401k Saving Plan.  This makes the individual grow rich and prosperous.

That leaves the individual with 80% disposable income. 

And that person has the 'discretion' to spend it anyway he choses.           🍺

So, no Federal Sales Tax?  That's good, because Sales Taxes are FLAT taxes that penalize the poor & middle class MEGA TIMES MORE than the ELITELY paid.  Or are you saying there should be a Federal (National) Sales Tax on the poor only, in addition to whatever FLAT Sales Tax the states have?