BeAChooser

MUST READ: Your Guide To The Obama Administration’s Hit On Michael Flynn

9 hours ago, RichardFeynmanLives said:

For more than three years, Republicans have had control of the Presidency, the Senate, the Supreme court, scores of U.S. Attorneys... and for 2 years they had complete control of Congress.

And there is your fundamental lie ... that the system of justice system is stacked against the Clinton.  Nothing could be farther from the truth, as proven countless times on this forum, and in particular on that thread I linked you to (which you will never even read I predict), with sources that everyone like you have run from ... EVERYONE.   The demonstrable truth is that the FBI, DOJ, intel agencies (like the CIA), Senate Judiciary and Intel committees, all the democRATS and many republicans in Congresss, members of the Supreme Court, much of the lower courts, the US Attorneys and the MSM have ALL been in the pocket of the DEEP STATE ... in other words, the UNIPARTY, that has controlled this country ever since the Clintons gained the Presidency ... and to some extent even before that.    If you'd paid even the slightest attention to what was really going on ... as laid out by REAL journalists and folks like those who run forums like Conservative Treehouse, instead of being a toe-tag democrat who relies only on what the MSM feeds you in the way of *truth*, you'd know this to be true.   You might still post your memes ... because you've been brainwashed for God knows how long, but you'd know it was true.   You're a FOOL, RFL.   It must be hard for you, to have been sure Hillary was going to beat Trump.   To have been so sure that Mueller was going to bring down Trump.   And yet Trump's still on top, more popular than ever.   And step by step he's taking apart the legacy of Obama and the Clintons ... and putting into place the conservative agenda.     Quietly removing the leftist bias of the courts so that when the trigger is pulled, the left won't be able to rely on the court system to protect them.   Draining the FBI, DOJ and intel agencies of key players.   Over and over making the media look dishonest and the subject of ridicule.   While all the while, Barr and Durham get closer and closer to the truth and to putting dozens of the people in the the Deep State organizations that protected Hillary in jail.     And he's about to win re-election.   And you've got a TOTAL loser for a candidate.   So you'll see four more years of Trump.     Yep.  That's got to be almost unbearable for you to think about right now, SNOWFLAKE.   :lol:

11 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

And there is your fundamental lie ... that the system of justice system is stacked against the Clinton.  Nothing could be farther from the truth, as proven countless times on this forum, and in particular on that thread I linked you to (which you will never even read I predict), with sources that everyone like you have run from ... EVERYONE.   The demonstrable truth is that the FBI, DOJ, intel agencies (like the CIA), Senate Judiciary and Intel committees, all the democRATS and many republicans in Congresss, members of the Supreme Court, much of the lower courts, the US Attorneys and the MSM have ALL been in the pocket of the DEEP STATE 

Oh!   The Conspiracy Theory, of course.

A very selective "Deep State" that also protects Trump when he commits real proven crimes.

Conspiracy Theories are great for the intellectually weak.   Because nihilism explains away anything you want.    And sometimes you wish they were true.    Because a Deep State like the one conspiracy theorists tout would have had Trump's ass on a platter a long time ago.   But a Deep State that one day hands over the presidency to Trump by announcing that they are "opening an investigation" ten days before the election, but then seek to protect her is just the fantasy of idiots who live in a cult.

Trump says that you should not believe your eyes and ears.   His Apostle Saint Ruddy Giuliani says that reality is not reality.   Those are the only precepts that anybody like you need because it helps them avoid the extenuating task of having to think for yourself.  And the Fox Noise echo-chamber gives you a host of links to throw at anybody who questions The Messiah.    So it's a pre-canned, all-in-a-box conspiracy theory that doesn't require you to think by yourself about anything.   Just choose the link or past-copy the text that they have pre-made just for you.

Dictatorships are the product of  lazy minds.    And we hope the safeguards in our Constitution will help us avoid the one idiots like you are embracing.   But we do have to be vigilant because, even though "good guys" always win in the end, weak minds can leave behind great devastation.

To have been so sure that Mueller was going to bring down Trump. 

Nobody believed that Mueller would bring down Trump.   I have said this on many forums only days after his appointment.   But he did show that he's a criminal.  Courts will bring down Trump when he's no longer President.   Mueller is a big part of this.

On 5/4/2020 at 4:56 PM, BeAChooser said:

lawfare.   LOL!   Demonstrably part of the coup.

Who the fuck is "Margot Cleveland "?

11 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

Nothing could be farther from the truth, as proven countless times on this forum, and in particular on that thread I linked you to (which you will never even read I predict), with sources that everyone like you have run from ... EVERYONE.

I bet it is 100% lunatic fringe bullshit.

Just now, IcebergSlim said:

Who the fuck is "Margot Cleveland "?

A real Journalist that you laugh at.  And if all this Flynn news turns out to be correct is one of those,  like Solomon, who is gonna make you look even more loinfo then you do now.  It will be an epic faceplant for ya.   Your world has been crumbling since the Bad Bobby turned out to be lil bobby who didn't even know what was in the report that was named after him.  

6 minutes ago, Huey said:

A real Journalist that you laugh at.  And if all this Flynn news turns out to be correct is one of those,  like Solomon, who is gonna make you look even more loinfo then you do now.  It will be an epic faceplant for ya.   Your world has been crumbling since the Bad Bobby turned out to be lil bobby who didn't even know what was in the report that was named after him.  

So you have no fucking idea...

Why does Solomon no longer work for The Hill, dwarf?

Just now, IcebergSlim said:

So you have no fucking idea...

Why does Solomon no longer work for The Hill, dwarf?

Because he started his own news site.  Duh!  

5 minutes ago, Huey said:

Because he started his own news site.  Duh!  

No...that's  not why, is it?

Fucking idiot.

5 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

No...that's  not why, is it?

Fucking idiot.

Getting a little testy so early.  All you gotta do is point to one aspect of the Russia Russia Trump hoax or the Flynn case that he has gotten wrong.  I have asked you going on three years.  And oddly, no answer.

5 minutes ago, Huey said:

Getting a little testy so early.  All you gotta do is point to one aspect of the Russia Russia Trump hoax or the Flynn case that he has gotten wrong.  I have asked you going on three years.  And oddly, no answer.

We've gone over this already...

Your habit of gainsaying evidence which contradicts you is well established..

Solomon left The Hill in disgrace for violating journalistic ethics.

9 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

We've gone over this already...

Your habit of gainsaying evidence which contradicts you is well established..

Solomon left The Hill in disgrace for violating journalistic ethics.

I gave you a chance.  And you failed.  Get ready for another faceplant.

Solomon announced he was leaving in Sep of 1019:

Journalist John Solomon leaves the Hill to start own media outlet

| September 18, 2019 02:39 PM

It was not until TWO MONTHS LATER that the Hill announced it was reviewing his articles.  It was not until February that they released their conclusions.

BY THE HILL STAFF - 02/19/20 09:00 AM EST

On Nov. 18, 2019, The Hill announced it was reviewing John Solomon's opinion columns on Ukraine after State Department diplomats criticized several of those columns during House impeachment hearings.

From their conclusions:

No subjects of Solomon's columns contacted The Hill to demand corrections, clarifications or retractions when the columns were posted — with one exception: Daria Kaleniuk, co-founder and executive director of Ukraine's nonprofit Anti-Corruption Action Centre (AntAC), wrote an April 2, 2019, column, rebutting Solomon's criticism of AntAC and the U.S. embassy's role in anti-corruption efforts.

15 minutes ago, Huey said:

I gave you a chance.  And you failed.  Get ready for another faceplant.

Solomon announced he was leaving in Sep of 1019:

Journalist John Solomon leaves the Hill to start own media outlet

| September 18, 2019 02:39 PM

It was not until TWO MONTHS LATER that the Hill announced it was reviewing his articles.  It was not until February that they released their conclusions.

BY THE HILL STAFF - 02/19/20 09:00 AM EST

On Nov. 18, 2019, The Hill announced it was reviewing John Solomon's opinion columns on Ukraine after State Department diplomats criticized several of those columns during House impeachment hearings.

From their conclusions:

No subjects of Solomon's columns contacted The Hill to demand corrections, clarifications or retractions when the columns were posted — with one exception: Daria Kaleniuk, co-founder and executive director of Ukraine's nonprofit Anti-Corruption Action Centre (AntAC), wrote an April 2, 2019, column, rebutting Solomon's criticism of AntAC and the U.S. embassy's role in anti-corruption efforts.

In January 2018, it was reported that newsroom staffers at The Hill had complained about Solomon's reporting for the publication.[21][22][23] The staffers reportedly criticized Solomon's reporting as having a conservative bias and missing important context, and that this undermined The Hill's reputation.[21][22] They also expressed concerns over Solomon's close relationship with conservative Fox News personality Sean Hannity, on whose TV show Hannity he appeared on more than a dozen times over a span of three months.[21] In May 2018, the editor-in-chief of The Hill announced that Solomon would become an "opinion contributor" at The Hill while remaining executive vice president of digital video.[18] He frequently appeared on Fox News, which continued to describe him as an investigative reporter, even after he became an opinion contributor.[23]

De transcript.....de transcript!

Thank you, Tattoo.

And I failed to notice...court stenographer, Paul Bedard

Faceplate, indeed 

34 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

In January 2018, it was reported that newsroom staffers at The Hill had complained about Solomon's reporting for the publication.[21][22][23] The staffers reportedly criticized Solomon's reporting as having a conservative bias and missing important context, and that this undermined The Hill's reputation.[21][22] They also expressed concerns over Solomon's close relationship with conservative Fox News personality Sean Hannity, on whose TV show Hannity he appeared on more than a dozen times over a span of three months.[21] In May 2018, the editor-in-chief of The Hill announced that Solomon would become an "opinion contributor" at The Hill while remaining executive vice president of digital video.[18] He frequently appeared on Fox News, which continued to describe him as an investigative reporter, even after he became an opinion contributor.[23]

De transcript.....de transcript!

Thank you, Tattoo.

And I failed to notice...court stenographer, Paul Bedard

Faceplate, indeed 

Stay with me here.  Stop wandering.  That has nothing to do with him leaving "in disgrace".  As I pointed out he let the hill to start his own company.  That refutes your story.  It was not until two months AFTER HE LEFT that they did the review.  After you concede that we can move onto your diversion and your inability to post what Solomon got wrong on the Russia Hoax or the Flynn story. 

2 hours ago, RichardFeynmanLives said:

Nobody believed that Mueller would bring down Trump. 

Nobody?   LOL!   What cave were you in, snowflake?

5 hours ago, Huey said:

Solomon has been discredited by his own publication

1 minute ago, slideman said:

Solomon has been discredited by his own publication

He wasn't discredited.  And that was after he left.  But would you like to help Assberg post what Solomon has gotten wrong concerning the Russia Hoax OR the Flynn story?  

1 minute ago, Huey said:

He wasn't discredited.  And that was after he left.  But would you like to help Assberg post what Solomon has gotten wrong concerning the Russia Hoax OR the Flynn story?  

Solomon was completely out to lunch on his reporting on the Ukraine business. He is completely out to lunch in his reporting on Flynn who plead guilty in a signed confession under penalty of perjury.

Just now, slideman said:

Solomon was completely out to lunch on his reporting on the Ukraine business. He is completely out to lunch in his reporting on Flynn who plead guilty in a signed confession under penalty of perjury.

I did not ask you about the Ukraine Business.  And you did see my post containing a link to the The Hill's review of his work and the part that said only one person asked for a correction or retraction concerning what he wrote.  They did not discredit the stories.  They were concerned AFTER he left that he did not reveal info on sources concerning indictments and such AND that the lines were blurred on whether on the opinion/reporter aspect.

So,  would you like to help Assberg post what Solomon has gotten wrong concerning the Russia Hoax OR the Flynn story?  

I don't know what he wrote about the Russian collusion. I know that Flynn

signeda confession stating he was guilty under penalty of perjury.

What you folks don't seem to get is that Flynn lied to the FBI and the Russians knew he lied to the FBI. That is kompromat. The Russians owned his ass. This is the premier national security official of the United States. I would like to see Flynn do some time.

"Acting Attorney General Sally Yates, an Obama holdover, and other senior officials knew the comments weren’t true. U.S. intelligence agencies, which routinely monitor the communications of foreign diplomats, had learned of Flynn’s discussions with Kislyak when analyzing the Kremlin’s response to the sanctions. The FBI had also opened an investigation into Flynn’s relationship with Russia.  Yates worried that Flynn’s lie could put him and other U.S. officials in a compromising position because the Russians could prove the American public had been misled. There was also an ongoing counterintelligence investigation into the Trump campaign’s contacts with Russia, of which Flynn’s calls were now a part of the mounting evidence."

https://apnews.com/d47a5be3e46442d0a1243c7dc52278f3