Jump to content
Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

I have to give credit to MSNBC and Morning Joe.....They're picking Biden apart..


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting...

 

Biden people went to University of Delaware and went through documents and now Biden says those documents are speeches and comments he 

made and they might be taken out of context and doesn't want them released...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Z09 said:

He didn't look very comfortable....

He messed up too. Saying 600,000 died.   We know he has dementia. But if I didn't know that. I'd say he was drunk. And the stuttering in combination with the deer in the headlights look.  Yikes. yes he looked very uncomfortable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, SootedUpCyndi said:

He messed up too. Saying 600,000 died.   We know he has dementia. But if I didn't know that. I'd say he was drunk. And the stuttering in combination with the deer in the headlights look.  Yikes. yes he looked very uncomfortable.

Wait til he gets on stage with Trump. I feel sorry for him already. Fortunately he won't remember his humiliation Long. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

Wait til he gets on stage with Trump. I feel sorry for him already. Fortunately he won't remember his humiliation Long. 

like neil said. He wont. They cant let him. But I would love to see a debate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, neilcar said:

his people can not let him debate Trump … he would be dead man walking in a debate with Trump … 

 

No way does he debate Trump ...

 

Why would anyone agree to a "debate" with Trump?  Some freak show run by one of these corporate whore TV networks to drum up ratings, with Trump wandering around photo-bombing his opponents, rattling off idiotic pointless zingers like it's a fvcking comedy roast..?  Best case scenario it would be an actual comedian up there with him just getting down into the gutter and breaking his balls into oblivion, and I don't want that person as President, either.  Those "debates" are a pathetic joke of a circus.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, splunch said:

Why would anyone agree to a "debate" with Trump? 

 

Because he's running for president of the United States and the public wants to see it. You don't win that without showing your moxie on the debate stage. Period.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

He has a chance without a debate … with a debate he has no chance at all...lol

2 minutes ago, splunch said:

Why would anyone agree to a "debate" with Trump?  Some freak show run by one of these corporate whore TV networks to drum up ratings, with Trump wandering around photo-bombing his opponents, rattling off idiotic pointless zingers like it's a fvcking comedy roast..?  Best case scenario it would be an actual comedian up there with him just getting down into the gutter and breaking his balls into oblivion, and I don't want that person as President, either.  Those "debates" are a pathetic joke of a circus.

or to paraphrase what you are trying to say is 

 

biden can't hold his own in a debate with Trump … 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, splunch said:

Why would anyone agree to a "debate" with Trump?  Some freak show run by one of these corporate whore TV networks to drum up ratings, with Trump wandering around photo-bombing his opponents, rattling off idiotic pointless zingers like it's a fvcking comedy roast..?  Best case scenario it would be an actual comedian up there with him just getting down into the gutter and breaking his balls into oblivion, and I don't want that person as President, either.  Those "debates" are a pathetic joke of a circus.

So you don't want Biden to debate Trump?

 

I can't imagine why

 

LOL...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was just going to start a thread about this.

He definitely looked uncomfortable and I am so glad Mika pressed him.

All women should be believed except when it comes to him.

It will be interesting to see if Trump trots her out like he did Bill's accusers.

He needs to remember that he has some very serious allegations against him as well.

All in all, it was a nice distraction from COVID.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, neilcar said:

He has a chance without a debate … with a debate he has no chance at all...lol

or to paraphrase what you are trying to say is 

 

biden can't hold his own in a debate with Trump … 

Nobody I would want to be President should be onstage for a network-sponsored TV "debate" with Donald Trump.  The only person I would actually like to see in the White House that probably could handle that scenario would be Bernie Sanders.  Even there, the whole freak show would degrade into him being right about everything, while Trump just repeated idiotic nonsense in the background, "Socialism, folks!  Not for me, thank you!  This is America, Senator!  No socialism!"  

 

Again, pointless.  There is no debate.  There is nothing new, no discovery of positions or philosophies, nothing whatsoever to be gained for anyone except the carnival barkers.  Those so-called "debates" have masqueraded as a real thing for long enough.  Time for them to fvck off.  If you want a debate, put them onstage at Yale or Harvard with real debate moderators and rules and if the TV networks agree to be good subservient little boys and girls, then you allow them to televise it.  This isn't about them, but they act like I'm supposed to think it is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, splunch said:

Why would anyone agree to a "debate" with Trump?  Some freak show run by one of these corporate whore TV networks to drum up ratings, with Trump wandering around photo-bombing his opponents, rattling off idiotic pointless zingers like it's a fvcking comedy roast..?  Best case scenario it would be an actual comedian up there with him just getting down into the gutter and breaking his balls into oblivion, and I don't want that person as President, either.  Those "debates" are a pathetic joke of a circus.

It was hilarious when he was standing behind fat granny on stage. Its things memories are made of.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, SootedUpCyndi said:

  I cant stand him. That was hard to watch.

 

I can't stand him.

If me and Joe Scar...……………….was in a Texas barroom, together?    

Simple.

I would simply......put my beer down...……..walk up into his face...……...and slap him so hard that he would walk out of the bar......

with his hand over  his mouth...…………..holding...……….a mouthful of blood.                      🤠

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SootedUpCyndi said:

It was hilarious when he was standing behind fat granny on stage. Its things memories are made of.

He did the same thing to his opponents in the GOP primary, sweetie.  He's a carnival barker and that means he thrives on that kind of circus.  Not sure why people think that's a qualifier for the White House.  Seems insanely stupid to me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, SootedUpCyndi said:

He messed up too. Saying 600,000 died.   We know he has dementia. But if I didn't know that. I'd say he was drunk. And the stuttering in combination with the deer in the headlights look.  Yikes. yes he looked very uncomfortable. Yeah, and so would any innocent person being grilled. Trump looked pretty uncomfortable denying that he had anything to do with  Stormy Daniels as well. Biden does not have dementia.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Taipan said:

 

I can't stand him.

If me and Joe Scar...……………….was in a Texas barroom, together?    

Simple.

I would simply......put my beer down...……..walk up into his face...……...and slap him so hard that he would walk out of the bar......

with his hand over  his mouth...…………..holding...……….a mouthful of blood.                      🤠

Oh yea. I call Scarboro. Four Eyes.  I cant watch mslsd anymore. I did today because z09 posted  Biden was on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Interesting...

 

Biden people went to University of Delaware and went through documents and now Biden says those documents are speeches and comments he 

made and they might be taken out of context and doesn't want them released...

 

 

"might be taken out of context"

 

Yeah...right!   Joe's covering up.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

 

Well...……..

Sexual immorality.    

 

Isn't that just special ?

Are you an expert in this game...…………….(perfesser)…………..😎..🍺

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...