Posted (edited)

Please welcome ZKYllone8 as a new LIB MOD in Member Debates and as an assistant to Skews13 who runs this room. He will also police NHB. I have no plans to change anything in this room unless absolutely necessary. For those who are interested I have added a GET OUT OF HELL FREE card as a reward for any one winning in Member Debates and I may be offering a cash prize as well. Oh and BTW I'm the new Senior Moderator for the Liberal Forum under Kking. Feel free to PM me with any concerns.

Edited by 1AC

Welcome Skews13 and Zkylonnen8. 

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, bludog said:

Welcome Skews13 and Zkylonnen8. 

Okay... I thought skews 13 announced himself.

Edited by 1AC

Posted (edited)

Yep. Went from senior moderator for years, ready to post a new set of rules, and in just 24 hours had the sok of aright wing troll made moderator after the new owner posted I had an excellent idea.

No heavy handed moderation there. The owner that said they only have time for admin stuff, that posts as much as the other trolls.

Looks like you had it right there giddy up.

Edited by 1AC
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

I no longer have a job. 

Well, not a fake one anyhow. 

I’ll check in from time to time to take a look see, but I won’t be contributing anything to this troll farm.

There are adult venues for that. 

Edited by 1AC

7 hours ago, skews13 said:

Yep. Went from senior moderator for years, ready to post a new set of rules, and in just 24 hours had the sok of aright wing troll made moderator after the new owner posted I had an excellent idea.

No heavy handed moderation there. The owner that said they only have time for admin stuff, that posts as much as the other trolls.

Looks like you had it right there giddy up.

It is appalling that Gomer Pyle has any say over this forum. He is a dick-swing asshole who has some delusions that "he's the boss" and that volunteer mods are his personal peons. He has zero respect for anyone. 

Thank you for your years of service. We may not see eye-to-eye politically, but I respect the way you always tried to moderate with a light hand. Much appreciated.

You got screwed. Sorry about that.

Bill

6 hours ago, skews13 said:

I no longer have a job. 

I’ll check in from time to time to take a look see, but I won’t be contributing anything to this troll farm.

Take care, skews13!  I always enjoyed reading your posts and thought you did an excellent job as moderator.  Best of luck to you! 

54 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Take care, skews13!  I always enjoyed reading your posts and thought you did an excellent job as moderator.  Best of luck to you! 

I would suggest we all make our displeasure know to kfools. I already have.

Skans always strived to do a good job and was fair and light handed. 

Gomer Pyle is a power mad prick with some serious delusions of grandeur.

This firing sucks!

Bill

2 hours ago, SpyCar said:

I would suggest we all make our displeasure know to kfools. I already have.

Skans always strived to do a good job and was fair and light handed. 

Gomer Pyle is a power mad prick with some serious delusions of grandeur.

This firing sucks!

Bill

It's necessary unfortunately. If Skews won't concede the structure of the mods he is better off gone. I liked the guy too.

It to bad. Necessary though.

Just now, kfools said:

It's necessary unfortunately. If Skews won't concede the structure of the mods he is better off gone. I liked the guy too.

It to bad. Necessary though.

I have no idea of your internal structure--not my business--but I do know the incredible level of disrespect I was paid by Gomer Pyle when he was feeling out whether I'd do a mod job if offered.

This man is insane. He's on a complete power trip. You need to clue in. He will cost you. Big time.

Bill

12 hours ago, skews13 said:

I no longer have a job. 

Sorry see you go. I always thought you had the perfect personality for a moderator.

• Upvote 1

On 5/7/2020 at 3:30 PM, SpyCar said:

I have no idea of your internal structure--not my business--but I do know the incredible level of disrespect I was paid by Gomer Pyle when he was feeling out whether I'd do a mod job if offered.

This man is insane. He's on a complete power trip. You need to clue in. He will cost you. Big time.

Bill

The asshole offered to give K a Rolex watch to be a mod. That's fucked up. I wouldn't give him 2 bits. Power trip is putting it lightly.