Sign in to follow this  
Tommywilley84

Are Trumpets the real snowflakes?

For as much as these red hat wearing cult followers claim to be the alpha males and for as much as they claim anyone with a liberal point of view is a "beta", they sure do get easily upset quite often when you debunct some of their racist, sexist and overall just narrow minded views on everyday topics. Is the term "snowflakes" just another way of deflecting their own issues as their grand wizard orange witch doctor of a leader does? 

On 4/28/2020 at 8:40 PM, Tommywilley84 said:

For as much as these red hat wearing cult followers claim to be the alpha males and for as much as they claim anyone with a liberal point of view is a "beta", they sure do get easily upset quite often when you debunct some of their racist, sexist and overall just narrow minded views on everyday topics. Is the term "snowflakes" just another way of deflecting their own issues as their grand wizard orange witch doctor of a leader does? 

Yeah I agree, Trump supporters have called me a "snowflake." Because I do not agree with everything that the Orange Man says. 

This is my family btw, people are just clueless following this guy and leaving there morals behind as well, it's really sad and upsetting. 

sadly a lot of folks were saddled upon the fence in 2016 is my best guess. it's truly a strange wonder why anyone would vote for such a corrupt incompetent person unless they had no idea

at the time regarding just who this fool really was. 

he inherits a good economy and then as his first act he guts all the departments under his control. he then gives huge tax cuts to rich people who don't need them. of course, he's enabled in doing so, by the right, and Mitch is onboard, almost immediately. Mitch is rich, don't ya'all know...

Pin on Moscow Mitch McTreason