Sign in to follow this  
supraTruth

More stuff that Trump is doing to our once GREAT nation

15 minutes ago, crimsongulf said:

Non producers being whiny lil wenches once again.

Just wear a fucking mask, asshole.

I know a huge number of construction projects I played a huge role in producing.  WTF did U ever produce?

• Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

I know a huge number of construction projects I played a huge role in producing.  WTF did U ever produce?

I won the draft lottery and served on CVN-65 as a grape.

Where and when did you serve?

4 hours ago, crimsongulf said:

I won the draft lottery and served on CVN-65 as a grape.

Where and when did you serve?

Marine Reserves in the early 1970's, Houston.  So that was it for you? The rest of your life was a blank? 

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, supraTruth said:

Marine Reserves in the early 1970's,

Did you serve with Da Nang Dick Blumenthal?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Did you serve with Da Nang Dick Blumenthal?

He is 1 MILLION TIMES A BETTER MAN THAN YOUR S.S. FAKE HERO & BONE SPURS 🍊🐷 COMBINED, U FUCKING PUTIN TROLL! 

• Downvote 1

100K AMERICAN COVID-19 DEATHS & the🍊🐷 said Friday that he would take "Executive Action to open up Houses of Worship for Memorial Day weekend, but of course the only Executive Action the FAKE Christian took was to PLAY GOLF this Sunday.

Tap⬇️

TrumpAdmittedPayingNOtaxes.jpg.86613cd02

• Downvote 1

On 5/21/2020 at 11:27 AM, supraTruth said:

U FUCKING PUTIN TROLL! 

Still falling for that stupid lie?😆

More proof that the liberal-left are mentally ill.

• Upvote 1

On 5/26/2020 at 5:08 PM, supraTruth said:

More of the tRUMP stain on our Presidency:

Poor supra the chinese troll whore

2 minutes ago, RichClem said:

Still falling for that stupid lie?😆

More proof that the liberal-left are mentally ill.

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Poor supra the chinese troll 

• Downvote 1

Supra is spamming the same bs over and over

10 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Supra is spamming the same bs over and over

No, U are, U black-moldy-ass Rubber Duckie.

• Downvote 1

21 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

No, U are, U black-moldy-ass Rubber Duckie.

are you benson13?

4 hours ago, Duck615 said:

are you benson13?

Of course not, u black-moldy ass Rubber Duckie.

• Downvote 1

On 4/27/2020 at 11:33 PM, supraTruth said:

More fucked up Russian lies from Fizzbo 

The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (“CARES Act”) Is Enacted into Law

On 4/27/2020 at 9:22 PM, Str8tEdge said:

Most Americans work for small business idiot. 

You dummies would have left America jobless. 

Thats not the kind of leadership we need. 

The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (“CARES Act”) Is Enacted into Law

27 March 2020

The CARES Act

Top 10 Takeaways:

1. Provides stimulus to individuals, businesses, and hospitals in response to the economic distress caused by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.

2. Creates a $349 billion loan program for small businesses, including 501(c)(3) non-profits and physician practices. These loans can be forgiven through a process that incentivizes companies to retain employees.

3. Allocates $500 billion for assistance to businesses, states, and municipalities, with no more than $46 billion to support passenger air carriers, air cargo carriers, and businesses important to maintaining national security. The remaining $454 billion may be used to support lending to eligible businesses, states, and municipalities.

4. Allocates $130 billion in relief to the medical and hospital industries, including for medical supplies and drug and device shortages

27 March 2020

The CARES Act

Top 10 Takeaways:

1. Provides stimulus to individuals, businesses, and hospitals in response to the economic distress caused by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.

2. Creates a $349 billion loan program for small businesses, including 501(c)(3) non-profits and physician practices. These loans can be forgiven through a process that incentivizes companies to retain employees.

3. Allocates $500 billion for assistance to businesses, states, and municipalities, with no more than $46 billion to support passenger air carriers, air cargo carriers, and businesses important to maintaining national security. The remaining $454 billion may be used to support lending to eligible businesses, states, and municipalities.

4. Allocates $130 billion in relief to the medical and hospital industries, including for medical supplies and drug and device shortages.

5. Expands telehealth services in Medicare, including services unrelated to COVID-19 treatments.

6. Provides $1,200 to Americans making $75,000 or less ($150,000 in the case of joint returns and $112,500 for head of household) and $500 for each child, to be paid “as rapidly as possible.
  8. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  9.                            is  there going to another 1,200 stimulus check package?

- Global Pandemic ✔️
- Market Crash ✔️
- Police killing minorities ✔️
- Rioting ✔️
- Corrupt POTUS ✔️  *nAmE oNe sCaNdAL*
- Puerto Rico decimated ✔️
- Insulated gov’t ✔️

- Tax cuts for the rich ✔️
- Kids in cages ✔️  *bUt oBlUmBeR dID iT tOO*
- Reneged on Paris Accord ✔️
- Reneged on Nuclear deal ✔️
- JD used as the self-preservating arm of the POTUS ✔️
- White nationalists kill bystander at protest (Charlottesville) ✔️
- POTUS impeached ✔️
- Threats of censoring (twitter+journalists) ✔️
- Stoking racial division ✔️

- Sex scandal revelations ✔️
- Numerous cohorts arrested & sentenced ✔️
- Slashing banking/business regulations ✔️
- Emoluments:  trump is being paid by foreign gov’t by “donating” his potus salary ✔️

So much more but I’m legitimately tired and going to bed.

Are we great again yet or nah...?

On 5/20/2020 at 10:38 PM, supraTruth said:

Do you think all the blacks protesting right now will contribute to Covid19?

2 minutes ago, kfools said:

Do you think all the blacks protesting right now will contribute to Covid19?

Do u think they even give a 💩 anymore? 

• Downvote 1

Just now, supraTruth said:

Just now, supraTruth said:

But don't you?

You cared when protesters went to thier capitals.

1 minute ago, kfools said:

But don't you?

You cared when protesters went to thier capitals.

I care, but who am I.

If I were Christian, I would say this 🍊🐷 has just brought pestilence & floods & bankruptcy & famine & riots to our once great nation thanks to all of the fake christians that supported his sorry ass!

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

I care, but who am I.

If I were Christian, I would say this 🍊🐷 has just brought pestilence & floods & bankruptcy & famine & riots to our once great nation thanks to all of the fake christians that supported his sorry ass!

Trumpvision.

Now he caused riots?

49 minutes ago, jerra- said:

27 March 2020

The CARES Act

Top 10 Takeaways:

4. Allocates $130 billion in relief to the medical and hospital industries, including for medical supplies and drug and device shortages

27 March 2020

The CARES Act

Top 10 Takeaways:

4. Allocates $130 billion in relief to the medical and hospital industries, including for medical supplies and drug and device shortages.

5. Expands telehealth services in Medicare, including services unrelated to COVID-19 treatments.

6. Provides $1,200 to Americans making $75,000 or less ($150,000 in the case of joint returns and $112,500 for head of household) and $500 for each child, to be paid “as rapidly as possible.
  8. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  9.                            is  there going to another 1,200 stimulus check package?

Not if Moscow Mitch gets his way.  In my 73 years, I have never seen this much CHAOS in our land.  Fall will be bad.  If we had had a real leader we could have all pulled together, but fuckwad chose to divide US EVEN MORE over such a stupid thing as wearing a mask & even to return to bar hopping, I mean, seriously, WTF! 

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

If we had had a real leader we could have all pulled together, but fuckwad chose to divide US EVEN MORE over such a stupid thing as wearing a mask & even to return to bar hopping ...

upwards-black-arrow_2b06.png This   upwards-black-arrow_2b06.png

• Downvote 1