More than 5,000 dead in Michigan.  More than 2,000 dead in Florida.  

Benchmarking Trump Virus 2020 so we can look back on this date and see how the disastrous lack of leadership plays out as we re-open, blindly groping around in the dark.

• Fuck you! 1
  • Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Trumpsters like to accuse Democrats (or the Chinese) of somehow making Corona worse, and yet, there is one person who could actually be doing things to lead us forward and making the whole experie

So what happened to the women who came forward against his unwelcomed kissing? How come the majority of them who sprang up leading up to the election basically evaporated afterwards? How come a couple

Are you telling me what I think again, old timer?  Why don't you give that up?  It's a nasty habit and makes you look foolish.

Posted Images

The Trumpsters like to accuse Democrats (or the Chinese) of somehow making Corona worse, and yet, there is one person who could actually be doing things to lead us forward and making the whole experience LESS scary and frustrating for people.  That person is Trump, and he's doing the opposite.  Why?

Because Trump, as always, thrives on division, fear, anxiety, hate.  That's how he keeps people where he can manipulate them.  Creating that stew of negativity makes his followers easy to push around, because they'll grab on to literally anything if you get them scared enough.  Hitler did the same thing.  Most psychotic leaders use fear to increase their power.

I used to think Americans were too smart to descend into self-destructive obedience to a psychotic government, but I have lost faith in the American people to see and do what's right.

• Upvote 1
  • Fuck you! 1
On 4/20/2020 at 1:57 PM, splunch said:

This is nothing to worry about.  It's a hoax, just being over-blown by the Liberal Fake Media to try to make me look bad.

Trump Virus 2020

41,000+ dead so far

It's actually a China Virus you dumb F. And it is a hoax, and has been right from the beginning. 

• Downvote 1
2 hours ago, splunch said:

China Virus 2020 

3 months and counting of not knowing what's going on, or whom to trust.

Heckuva job, Trumpie!

How many are you hoping for today AH???

4 hours ago, splunch said:

Basically, since the start of this thread, just over 1 month, 60,000 dead.

China Virus 2020

idiot^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

5 hours ago, splunch said:

Wuhan Virus 2020 

3 months and counting of not knowing what's going on, or whom to trust.

Heckuva job, Trumpie!

18 hours ago, TBHWT said:

How many are you hoping for today AH???

How many what?  Deaths by hoax?

Trump Virus 2020 has now passed 60,000 dead in just over a month, and we've just opened our doors without reliable widespread testing or contact tracing in place. And people are walking around with assault rifles bitching about their rights being violated by quarantine. 

It's going super!  Heckuva job, Trumpie!

2 hours ago, splunch said:

How many what?  Deaths by hoax?

Trump Virus 2020 has now passed 60,000 dead in just over a month, and we've just opened our doors without reliable widespread testing or contact tracing in place. And people are walking around with assault rifles bitching about their rights being violated by quarantine. 

It's going super!  Heckuva job, Trumpie!

Hey ASSHOLE stop calling it the Trump Virus, It's a Wuhan Virus. That makes you an habitual Liar!!!

Why lie about it, then expect people to believe anything you say.

Once you understand that Leftism is hate, everything falls into place. 

tn_us-flag.gif United States

Trump Virus 2020 Cases:  1,837,625

Deaths: 106,198

We are adrift.  No rudder.  No power.  Trump seems to be embracing the chaos.

Shocking, I know.

1 minute ago, splunch said:

Trump Virus 2020 Cases:  1,837,625

Deaths: 106,198

We are adrift.  No rudder.  No power.  Trump seems to be embracing the chaos.

Shocking, I know.

Still waiting on proof that Trump killed those people!!!

Trump Virus 2020 Cases:  1,899,227

Deaths:109,046

When are we going to unleash the might of our industrial capacity again?  Never?  I wonder who that serves...

Trump Virus 2020

Texas, Florida, North Carolina, all more than 1,000 new cases yesterday, 30+ dead each.  Anybody know what to expect?  Of course not!

Heckuva job, Trumpie!

2 minutes ago, splunch said:

Trump Virus 2020

Texas, Florida, North Carolina, all more than 1,000 new cases yesterday, 30+ dead each.  Anybody know what to expect?  Of course not!

Heckuva job, Trumpie!

Prove Trump is responsible for those deaths...

Just now, splunch said:

Trump is responsible for us not knowing more than we do, for our response being splintered and driving people insane.

Still waiting on proof...

To date, the only finger has lifted for Trump Virus 2020 has been to tweet out blame-tweets at governors that he continues to fail to lead.

#fail

#worstPresidentEver

#suckit

The Ovomit virus was payed for by Ovomit and the filthy Demonrat party with stolen money from the tax payers.Deep state criminals!