Sign in to follow this  
king of the county

Is this guy a kook? Sen. Murphy says Trump, not China or WHO, to blame for US coronavirus crisis

36 minutes ago, king of the county said:

They must pay for their fuck up got it?

How are you going to force them to pay?

30 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

No, I don't fuckin' got it, pissant.  What fuck up?  What did the Chinese communists fuck up related to their place in global economy supply chains?

Got it?

Communist Chinese virus 🦠 they Fucked up big time 

29 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

How are you going to force them to pay?

Trump will figure it out just don’t pay them the loan on our debt for one 

On 4/15/2020 at 7:27 PM, Taipan said:

I am a Conderfedate Rebel.  I fly the Conderate Flag.

It is the flag......of my people.        Do you hate my people?     For their sins of their past?

Do you?    Does God hold me accountable........for the banks that my grandfather robbed?

Will you hate Itailians......simply because they held millions of slaves under the Roman

Empire.      Do you hate Al Pacino?

I thought we were all equal here.  Is that not true?   Did I get something wrong?

Are you willing to hate me without knowing me?

Isn't that called.....rascism.

Aren't you being racist..........agaist my tribe?

I am Christian Libertariarian.    I seek peace and freedom for all mankind.

Who are you?

I hate Clint Eastwood! he never let me drive his Grand Torino! LOL!

47 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Trump will figure it out just don’t pay them the loan on our debt for one 

So you have no clue. Huh. 

7 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

I hate Clint Eastwood! he never let me drive his Grand Torino! LOL!

That was a damn good movie !!

Now hush.  Judge Jeanine is starting.

Marsha Blackburn is goin to be on tonight.

Shortages in test-related supplies like swabs, virus control samples, and RT-PCR instruments have limited the amount of testing laboratories are capable of. Some labs are awaiting government approval as well, and there is no standard machinery for every test, which means some labs don’t have the equipment for some of the tests available. However, as the FDA has issued emergency approval for more and more tests, the greater variety is allowing more laboratories to start testing with their own equipment, and without the need for special training. Because the need has been so great, the FDA has started allowing companies to distribute tests without official review as of March 16, as long as the manufacturers submit validation and data within 15 days.

Too much shit made in China.

Well Trump's late reaction had something to do with it's spread. He said he had it contained and I believe he thought he had it contained. Now the truth is he didn't have it contained. 

Trump initiated the travel ban and all the libs started crying zenophobe.  Now you say he should have started it earlier?  He has been calling for bringing manufacturing back to this country.  Now that libs want to manufacture more test kits, you want to blame Trump because the libs taxed corps to death and forced them overseas?

1 hour ago, axxtion said:

Trump initiated the travel ban and all the libs started crying zenophobe.  Now you say he should have started it earlier?  He has been calling for bringing manufacturing back to this country.  Now that libs want to manufacture more test kits, you want to blame Trump because the libs taxed corps to death and forced them overseas?

Oh, BS! The same taxes under the last 3 POTUSES! Don't start this "hate lib" shit! Were tired of it!

The task force is working, my ass.

Of the 2,000,000+ cases worldwide, 750,000 are in this country.  This country continues to lag behind the rest of the world in testing numbers.  The task force is working for shit.

13 hours ago, IkeBana said:

No I don't...Herr Goebbels.  It's a global economy.  Americans want what they want...they want it right now...and they want somebody else to pay for it.  If Americans are going get what they want for the cheap-ass prices they are willing to pay, then it's going to require full participation in a global economy.

So yes, I'm a "globalist", which I understand is synonymous with "kike" in your circles.

"and they want somebody else to pay for it."

We're the ones who have been paying the most.  The US is the most generous.

1 hour ago, personreal said:

"and they want somebody else to pay for it."

We're the ones who have been paying the most.  The US is the most generous.

The ghost of Sprio Agnew speaks.  Give it a fucking rest.  This country has never done jack shit for another country without strings attached.  Hell...without battleship chains attached.

Oh yeah...we're going to help the Vietnamese in their fight for freedom from communism.   Feh.

Ivanka_Defends_Daddy.jpg?fit=800,563

3 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

This country has never done jack shit for another country without strings attached.  Hell...without battleship chains attached.

Oh yeah...we're going to help the Vietnamese in their fight for freedom from communism.   Feh.

Why do you hate America so?

2 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Why do you hate America so?

"Very fine people on both sides."  - D. Trump

EV6ZfYtUYAAJO1y?format=jpg&name=small

6 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

The ghost of Sprio Agnew speaks.  Give it a fucking rest.  This country has never done jack shit for another country without strings attached.  Hell...without battleship chains attached.

Ivanka_Defends_Daddy.jpg?fit=800,563

The dems started the Vietnam War...now you post childish pictures just like benson.

I thought yer other forum taught you to rise above this?  I guess you were just kidding.  

1 minute ago, IkeBana said:

EV6ZfYtUYAAJO1y?format=jpg&name=small

so punch yourself...

On 4/15/2020 at 8:48 PM, king of the county said:

Sen. Murphy says Trump, not China or WHO, to blame for US coronavirus crisis

Is Trump's tough action against the WHO warranted?

The U.S. halts funding to the World Health Organization pending an investigation into their handling of COVID-19; reaction and analysis on 'Outnumbered.'

Get all the latest news on coronavirus and more delivered daily to your inbox. Sign up here.

Sen. Chris Murphy, D-Conn., accused President Trump Tuesday night of shifting blame for the extent of the coronavirus pandemic onto China and the World Health Organization instead of accepting responsibility.

THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK, STATE-BY-STATE

"The reason that we're in the crisis that we are today is not because of anything that China did, is not because of anything the WHO did. It's because of what this president did," Murphy told CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360". "It's because he didn't take this virus seriously. We weren't going to be able to keep every case out of the United States, but we didn't have to have tens of thousands of people dying."

Murphy spoke hours after Trump announced the administration would halt funding to the WHO while it investigates the global health agency's reponse to the pandemic.

The president claimed the outbreak could have been contained at its source and that lives could have been saved had the WHO done a better job investigating the early reports coming out of China.

CLICK HERE TO GET COMPLETE CORONAVIRUS COVERAGE

“The WHO failed in its basic duty and must be held accountable,” Trump said.

Murphy said on Tuesday that "the president is engaging in sort of middle school-grade deflection, trying to blame the WHO for something that he was responsible for." The senator also defended the WHO, saying they invested in testing in the "early days of this virus."

"Had we been working with the WHO early on," Murphy said, "we might be in a very different position here."

Is he going to be on any talk shows today?

1 minute ago, Duck615 said:

so punch yourself...

HAAAHAH!  Ducky uses the staggering "I'm rubber, you're glue, everything you say bounces off me and sticks to you", defense.  I'm so crushed into dust.

So...this alleged nazi served in the United States Marine Corps for six years, March 1969-March 1975.  Honorably discharged, rank E-5.

radio-telegraph-operator-marine-corps-mo

Where did you serve ducky?

7 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Is he going to be on any talk shows today?

You got something against hard working Chinese trying to feed their families?

13 minutes ago, personreal said:

The dems started the Vietnam War...now you post childish pictures just like benson.

I thought yer other forum taught you to rise above this?  I guess you were just kidding.  

The sig line you got and I'm posting childish pictures?  Hypocrite is, as hypocrite does.

2 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

HAAAHAH!  Ducky uses the staggering "I'm rubber, you're glue, everything you say bounces off me and sticks to you", defense.  I'm so crushed into dust.

So...this alleged nazi served in the United States Marine Corps for six years, March 1969-March 1975.  Honorably discharged, rank E-5.

radio-telegraph-operator-marine-corps-mo

Where did you serve ducky?

you are a lying sack of shit... 

Just now, IkeBana said:

The sig line you got and I'm posting childish pictures?  Hypocrite is, as hypocrite does.

I posted a video of what Biden actually does...there are many just like it.

Then you post "Nazi" which is clearly a product of yer TDS.