Jump to content

We have a former Moderator counting threads already...........LOLOL.


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

what is going  on?   Can you explain this?

 

Inquiring minds want to  know

If I drug all the shit from the crash site here, you'd be in stitches for a month.

 

Sorrid details on many................HOWEVER!!  I decided not to bring any of that over here. But I'm thinking of starting A Pay For View Thread regarding that place. LOL

 

I want to remind certains that this is a different game here.

Link to post
5 minutes ago, PersistenceofMemory said:

If I drug all the shit from the crash site here, you'd be in stitches for a month.

 

Sorrid details on many................HOWEVER!!  I decided not to bring any of that over here. But I'm thinking of starting A Pay For View Thread regarding that place. LOL

 

I want to remind certains that this is a different game here.

what makes you think the other site didn't take the same crap with them at time of the split?  Kfools had a hand in closing down other sites I used before coming here and being permanently banned from a couple others. Bet he can tell which message board had Opague Cogitations putting my posts in like ninthcircle of hell here.  when those in control of what the population minds, nothing real is open to debate.

 

that existed before cyberspace chat rooms ever developed.

 

the real thing is how to remove doubt without destroying how life works without it governing mental state of minds.

Link to post
4 minutes ago, PersistenceofMemory said:

If I drug all the shit from the crash site here, you'd be in stitches for a month.

 

Sorrid details on many................HOWEVER!!  I decided not to bring any of that over here. But I'm thinking of starting A Pay For View Thread regarding that place. LOL

 

I want to remind certains that this is a different game here.

 

 

Why  not start a  Club  Room on the  .net site??

 

It will be yours to  run.  Seems apropos

Link to post
31 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

what is going  on?   Can you explain this?

 

Inquiring minds want to  know

I questioned a poster because he started 2 threads with different titles and the exact same OP.

POM has been begging and crying for my attention since I got here.

I won't give it to him, so he is coming close to one of his famous melt downs.

They are actually pretty funny to watch.

Link to post
47 minutes ago, PersistenceofMemory said:

I knew it wouldn't take long. Quit your shit AL. You and your fellow moderator ruined the crash site.

 

You had no business ever being one, banning me for bumping a thread.

 

I'd quit now with me.

Is this a sex thing?

Link to post
43 minutes ago, PersistenceofMemory said:

If I drug all the shit from the crash site here, you'd be in stitches for a month.

 

Sorrid details on many................HOWEVER!!  I decided not to bring any of that over here. But I'm thinking of starting A Pay For View Thread regarding that place. LOL

 

I want to remind certains that this is a different game here.

I told her that her teets are not meant to wash dishes...she still won't tie them low hangers in a sling!

Link to post
16 minutes ago, Annoyed Liberall said:

I questioned a poster because he started 2 threads with different titles and the exact same OP.

POM has been begging and crying for my attention since I got here.

I won't give it to him, so he is coming close to one of his famous melt downs.

They are actually pretty funny to watch.

I know you have Cyndi on speed dial. Call her up. Tell her to check her messages here.. the site that works. I want to get crazy with a can of cheeze whiz with her! 

Link to post
48 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

Why  not start a  Club  Room on the  .net site??

 

It will be yours to  run.  Seems apropos

Because .net is down the majority of the time...

 

Winners choose and donate to .org

Link to post
1 hour ago, PersistenceofMemory said:

I knew it wouldn't take long. Quit your shit AL. You and your fellow moderator ruined the crash site.

 

You had no business ever being one, banning me for bumping a thread.

 

I'd quit now with me.

Yep her and Misty take the prize!

Link to post
56 minutes ago, sole result said:

what makes you think the other site didn't take the same crap with them at time of the split?  Kfools had a hand in closing down other sites I used before coming here and being permanently banned from a couple others.

That is a fucking outrageous lie. In fact I would say it's the biggest lie I have ever heard on this forum. That's saying something. You clearly have no fucking clue what you are talking about. This is the only forum I've ever been a large part of. Ever.

56 minutes ago, sole result said:

Bet he can tell which message board had Opague Cogitations putting my posts in like ninthcircle of hell here.  when those in control of what the population minds, nothing real is open to debate.

 

that existed before cyberspace chat rooms ever developed.

 

the real thing is how to remove doubt without destroying how life works without it governing mental state of minds.

 

Link to post
1 minute ago, kfools said:

That is a fucking outrageous lie. In fact I would say it's the biggest lie I have ever heard on this forum. That's saying something. You clearly have no fucking clue what you are talking about. This is the only forum I've ever been a large part of. Ever.

 

plausible deniability and there is no evidence to prove it other than circumstances at the time never documented.  I understand things your hypothetical standards cannot admit exist in plain sight.  Best part they are kinetically going on as usual.  

Link to post
Just now, sole result said:

plausible deniability and there is no evidence to prove it other than circumstances at the time never documented.  I understand things your hypothetical standards cannot admit exist in plain sight.  Best part they are kinetically going on as usual.  

Is that code for........ "MELTING CHINA"?

Link to post
Just now, sole result said:

plausible deniability and there is no evidence to prove it other than circumstances at the time never documented.

There's no evidence because it's an outrageous fucking lie. Literally the biggest one I ever heard on this site.

 

You have not a clue what your talking about.

Just now, sole result said:

 

 I understand things your hypothetical standards cannot admit exist in plain sight.  Best part they are kinetically going on as usual.  

Blah blah..I don't give a fuck about that shit. You shouldnt lie though man 

Link to post
1 minute ago, kfools said:

There's no evidence because it's an outrageous fucking lie. Literally the biggest one I ever heard on this site.

 

You have not a clue what your talking about.

Blah blah..I don't give a fuck about that shit. You shouldnt lie though man 

when realities are governed by potential doubt......everyone gets what their taxes pay for.

 

I remember the 60" ass, grass, cash, nobody rides for free.  but best things in life are free to understand as navigating so far.

 

Why I gave you free advice in your social club thread you kicked me out of.

Link to post
44 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

Your a dumb ass and can't read graphs. Welcome to Socialism.  Where's my check?

Your check is in Steve Mnuchin's hands! He must extract his pound of flesh first!He knows your a libbie, someone on Facebook RATTED YOU OUT!

Link to post
2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 I see how that  was  taken

 

 

I meant   start a club room   on  THIS site   pertaining to all relevant  stories of  the  now dead  .net site

 

@PersistenceofMemory

Yes. That will work! As this site is up and running and productive!

Link to post
Just now, tunafish said:

Yes. That will work! As this site is up and running and productive!

 

It will be a  good  history of the  site I  never joined.   I  lurked a bit, but  never  felt the  need.

 

Someone should do it.  

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...