Top 5 franchises of all time!

17 minutes ago, kfools said:

Mass effect is not a top Franchise. Neither is world of Warcraft. 

World  of Warcraft is the culmination o the Warcraft series!

What franchises would you put in their place? 

3 minutes ago, kfools said:

3 of 5 are right I think. 

I would say Metroid is a top franchise

Street fighter

Mortal kombat 

There is a lot I can think of. 

Castlevania would beat Metroid out. 

Borderlands would knock those two fighting  games out. I just could not get into fighting games but most underrated game of ALL TIME?

Road Rash Sega Genesis.

So my brother is 11 years younger  and when my parents went on two week vacation he was maybe 12. They left us with like $200 bucks and I bought a Sega Genesis and this game. We played it for YEARS lol....

1 minute ago, kfools said:

Ya that's a good one also. 

Fair enough the only problem is that borderlands is modern. A franchise withstands the test of time.  You know what a really good one is GTA. 

OMG so again my brother and I got together for a weekend of gaming and he ended up buying GTA 2, right? One of the WORST games we ever played. Top down scroller. Horrible graphics and gameplay but the idea was novel and you could tell it COULD be a big hit if done right. 

BAM GTA3. 

1 minute ago, kfools said:

Which was one of the coolest games ever made. 

It's up there. 

Call of Duty early on.

Battlefield with  the first 64 player maps. 

Day of Defeat!@ 

3 minutes ago, kfools said:

Medal of honor kicked off all those ww2 shooters. 

When you were a downed pilot Patterson killing the nazi hordes.....oh man those were the two liter days. 

Ya, Medal of Honor. 

So many damned good games and so little time.🥺

I'm kind of done with shooters. Can't stand getting fragged by 12 years olds then trash talked....

19 hours ago, rrober49 said:

metal gear  would make the cut ?

I like doom  too,  but I think it falls short in development over time 

Metal gear is a great series. Just not one of my top 5. My love affair with Miranda on Mass Effect May have me biased. 

• 2 months later...

Assassin's Creed. Grand Theft Auto. Need for Speed. Mortal Kombat and of course Counter-Strike. These games are quite interesting to gamble, however, my favorite game is Counter-Strike Global Offensive.Assassin's Creed. Grand Theft Auto. Need for Speed. Mortal Kombat and of course Counter-Strike. These games are quite interesting to gamble, however, my favorite game is Counter-Strike Global Offensive. This game has a pretty interesting plot, controls, and multiplayer. Yeah, I like the multiplayer part of these games too.  Actually, I kinda like it when there are people that like to learn how tactical combat works. However, the ranking system of the game is a thing that only makes the game annoying, since ranking to the high profile requires a lot of personal time to spend. That's why, I decided to choose csgo boost service. I heard that this service can raise the profile pretty high and actually require not too much money for it. I'm thinking actually, to try the service out...