An example of a MAJOR gamin geek....

So in PS4 hours after 4 years of playing, I have  6300+ hours which comes out to 3 years of 40 hour workweeks.....😂

I post a lot at work but I also post while playing PS4 at home. I'm a HUGE video gaming nerd. 

I went to PS4 about 4 years ago and got out of PC gaming. Just got tired or rebuilding rigs every year or two to stay relevant so... Have a nice  MacBook Pro with not one game installed on it. I use it  to write, journal and poetry.  

18 minutes ago, kfools said:

Can't do it man. I gotta have both. Some PC only titles are wroth it. Just the strategy games alone. 

Good point but in the end I only have 3 years of 40 hour workweeks to play in 4 years. 😅

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2020 at 2:37 PM, KneeJerk said:

I did a couple thousand hours (injured at home) on Falcon4 on PC in WinME.

Second Korean war campaign.

Flew Wild Weasel and then CBU bomb truck on tank columns.

Went all the way and won completely several times.

Now moving into DCS.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/

kj

Brings up memories of America's Army lol....

• 2 months later...

Too bad I didn't count. I play video games since 15 almost every day and now I'm 30 years old man. I think it's something like 5 or 6 years for me, lol. Maybe I should cut it out and become more serious, but TBH I don't want it. Not so long ago I've installed Overwatch on my PC and now I have something new for time killing, lol. BTW, Overwatch is one of the most awesome games I ever played. I play with Wilson, also I want to make Angel. I think that I will buy boosting for a new hero. One of my friends told me that these https://expertboosting.com guys can make it in no time. And I will be able to spend free time doing something else, lol.