Been playing this the last 4 days or so. Got if from my brother last year for my birthday. Never played any AC game before but WOW, this game is deep, incredible  open world and likely an RPG experience for 200+ hours. 

Anyone else played this? Monstrous open world  RPG which have always been my favorite games since the original Adventure game on Atari. 

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, HolyPepa said:

I also like RPG games, but I play them on minecraft servers.

I can advise you my server in Minecraft with RPG themes. This is the only server of its kind that is located on the premium hosting ggservers. I've been working on this project for a very long time and recently launched it. It quickly gained popularity among adults who used to play RPG or MMORPG games. I don't want to leave a link to my server and site, to the admins didn't take this as advertising, if you would be interested, I'll send you my website in private messages. I'm sure that you'll like it and you'll stay on my server to play everyday.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2020 at 8:18 AM, HolyPepa said:

I also like RPG games, but I play them on minecraft servers.

I finally got around to playing Fortnight....When I first heard about it I didn't like the concept but I'm really getting into it.