Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have no idea what my violations were.  I have asked several times, but no response.  I went back to try and figure out what I posted that was a rule violation, but could not find anything. 

2 minutes ago, kfools said:

For violations in the debate room.

 

72 hours.

 

Good day.

 

Link to post
Just now, Skans said:

I have no idea what my violations were.  I have asked several times, but no response.  I went back to try and figure out what I posted that was a rule violation, but could not find anything. 

 

I also don't know. I go off points

 When the thread for the violations is updated I will let you know.

Link to post
10 minutes ago, kfools said:

I also don't know. I go off points

 When the thread for the violations is updated I will let you know.

Sad he is listening to willfranklin, who has no business being a mod!!!!

Link to post
12 minutes ago, kfools said:

 

So, as far as i can tell, I'm banned for posting the following in the Debate room:

 

 

I realize that.  I should have referred to your OP as a shill, not you personally.  I am still calling you out as making a disingenuous OP for debate.  You still have not addressed my attack of what you stated.  Slightly restated, here it is again:

 

I am calling you out now,  when you say "I'm making a decision to see how he (Trump) handles it overall".   Prove me wrong.  announce here and now that you are genuinely considering voting for trump if he handles Covid to your liking.  Otherwise, I call your OP a shill post which should not be here for genuine debate. 

 

If that is the case, then the mods there are too sensitive.  No profanity.  I acknowledge that I shouldn't have called the poster a "shill", but corrected myself and called his topic a shill topic.  I supported my position on this too. It is true, the OP's topic was a shill topic.  Go back and look.    I debate hard, but I do not use profanity and I support my positions.   This does not violate any of the stated rules.    

 

Whatever, it's your forum.  You can find someone else to support your debate forum. 

 

Link to post
8 minutes ago, Skans said:

So, as far as i can tell, I'm banned for posting the following in the Debate room:

 

 

I realize that.  I should have referred to your OP as a shill, not you personally.  I am still calling you out as making a disingenuous OP for debate.  You still have not addressed my attack of what you stated.  Slightly restated, here it is again:

 

I am calling you out now,  when you say "I'm making a decision to see how he (Trump) handles it overall".   Prove me wrong.  announce here and now that you are genuinely considering voting for trump if he handles Covid to your liking.  Otherwise, I call your OP a shill post which should not be here for genuine debate. 

 

If that is the case, then the mods there are too sensitive.  No profanity.  I acknowledge that I shouldn't have called the poster a "shill", but corrected myself and called his topic a shill topic.  I supported my position on this too. It is true, the OP's topic was a shill topic.  Go back and look.    I debate hard, but I do not use profanity and I support my positions.   This does not violate any of the stated rules.    

 

Whatever, it's your forum.  You can find someone else to support your debate forum. 

 

Hmm. I guess that’s why I’m not a mod. I’m not seeing anything other then a personal/ emotional  post. Meaning no link . Other then that . ?

Link to post
13 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Hmm. I guess that’s why I’m not a mod. I’m not seeing anything other then a personal/ emotional  post. Meaning no link . Other then that . ?

Thanks.  I'm hard pressed to see any problem with my  postings under the rules either. Real debate can be civil, yet harsh.  I don't hold back any punches, but I do refrain from engaging in nasty name calling. 

 

I did see where I called TBGS a "shill", but acknowledge that this was probably not right, corrected that and called his OP a "shill post".  This was all done before I got any points.  I got one warning.  Then 2 points - mod didn't even explain what the points were for.  And, with nothing further I was banned from the Debate Forum and NHB. 

 

Perhaps I am not getting the point of the new debate room.  

Link to post
Just now, Skans said:

Thanks.  I'm hard pressed to see any problem with my  postings under the rules either. Real debate can be civil, yet harsh.  I don't hold back any punches, but I do refrain from engaging in nasty name calling. 

 

I did see where I called TBGS a "shill", but acknowledge that this was probably not right, corrected that and called his OP a "shill post".  This was all done before I got any points.  I got one warning.  Then 2 points - mod didn't even explain what the points were for.  And, with nothing further I was banned from the Debate Forum and NHB. 

 

Perhaps I am not getting the point of the new debate room.  

 

Link to post
12 minutes ago, Skans said:

Thanks.  I'm hard pressed to see any problem with my  postings under the rules either. Real debate can be civil, yet harsh.  I don't hold back any punches, but I do refrain from engaging in nasty name calling. 

 

I did see where I called TBGS a "shill", but acknowledge that this was probably not right, corrected that and called his OP a "shill post".  This was all done before I got any points.  I got one warning.  Then 2 points - mod didn't even explain what the points were for.  And, with nothing further I was banned from the Debate Forum and NHB. 

 

Perhaps I am not getting the point of the new debate room.  

 

The problem being one mans harsh, is another mans reasonable debate. 

 

Now do you know why I moved the thread to NHB?

 

Once a thread has any shadow of a doubt of leading to the the kind of discourse that landed you here, it's already a violation of the Clean Debate room.

 

Unfortunately, I no longer have any control over the rules I wrote. 

 

My moving the thread to NHB doesn't look all that extreme now does it?

Link to post
29 minutes ago, Skans said:

 

Debate room is only for debating changing interpretations of what is possible, not correcting the compounding error done generation after generations.  Never allow physcial absolutes stop speculation there is no such thing as physcial limitations of life because time is statioanry and details compound into an ever changing toal sum reached currently changing results so far.

 

But I will be made to sound bitter and malicious instead of trying to correct what went wrong with good intentions becomes no good deed goes unpunished..

Link to post
2 hours ago, Skans said:

I have no idea what my violations were.  I have asked several times, but no response.  I went back to try and figure out what I posted that was a rule violation, but could not find anything. 

 

First was a verbal warning I even changed it for you

The second occurred not long after 

For which I gave you 2 points  because you ignored me being nice about it.. 

Link to post
2 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

First was a verbal warning I even changed it for you

The second occurred not long after 

For which I gave you 2 points  because you ignored me being nice about it.. 

Why don't you sure us exactly what he said?

Link to post
9 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

The links are above. I don't know why skans was banished here but I tried to be fair.

I saw nothing that warranted banishment... who did this? 

Link to post
Just now, lucifershammer said:

Clear 

However,if you didn't know that and feel this was not an appropriate punishment or that you didn't intend it you didn't know the rules (Being new and all) I will lift it immediately.

Link to post
Just now, kfools said:

Up to you.

 

1 minute ago, kfools said:

However,if you didn't know that and feel this was not an appropriate punishment or that you didn't intend it you didn't know the rules (Being new and all) I will lift it immediately.

I didn't know that rule. I only used the points in a corrective manner.  If someone was shitting all over the room and being obnoxious the yep put in hell.

Link to post
Just now, lucifershammer said:

 

I didn't know that rule. I only used the points in a corrective manner.  If someone was shitting all over the room and being obnoxious the yep put in hell.

So do you want it to stand or do you want me to lift it?

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...