Lots of death in the United States. And the world.

30 minutes ago, calguy said:

How many refrigerated semi trucks were backed up behind hospitals last year so they could wheel in the dead bodies? At last count we are over 9000 deaths in only a little over a month. We're now clocking over a thousand a day. As each day goes by that simpleton flu comparison is going to look more and more foolish. The radio gods you worship will come up with another simpleton excuse for you to say so you can keep ignoring reality. But as November fast approaches reality will become harder and harder to ignore.

another big problem is when there will be a huge food shortage because no one harvested crops, vegetables etc.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jerra- said:

another big problem is when there will be a huge food shortage because no one harvested crops, vegetables etc.

That's so true. I hope it doesn't come to that. But with tramp at the controls there is no way to predict how many ways he will fuck this up. 

Just now, jerra- said:

another big problem when there will be a huge food sortage because no one harvested crops, vegetables etc.

is that greater in rural America outvoted every election or urban sprawl predicament where mob rule leaves the big city and loots the country side morally, legally, ethically claiming the needs of the many outweigh those of the few that take care of their own first.

the irony on display where people demand it ends and keep performing so it never goes away.

40 minutes ago, calguy said:

How many refrigerated semi trucks were backed up behind hospitals last year so they could wheel in the dead bodies? 

Answering a question with a question doesn't work with me jack. Why don't you tell ME how many semi trucks are backed up against hospitals NOW?

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

Answering a question with a question doesn't work with me jack. Why don't you tell ME how many semi trucks are backed up against hospitals NOW?

Apparently FuxNews isn't showing the body trucks backed up behind the hospitals in NYC. They're trying to insulate you from reality as long as they can.

1 minute ago, calguy said:

Apparently FuxNews isn't showing the body trucks backed up behind the hospitals in NYC. They're trying to insulate you from reality as long as they can.

How many bodies are in these trucks right now?

7 minutes ago, calguy said:

So, none. And your "point" is MOOT.

Next!

15 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

when the question asked requests an opinion about a situational ethical possibility, a question must be the response to find out how the answer will be used against the responder?

when a second questin isn't asked the two doing the talking are misleading everyone "paying" to  attend.

2 hours ago, leftwinger said:

And economy is sinking.

We will never return to 'normal.'

"Lots of death in the United States. And the world."

Yer a fucking genius...they should make you head rocket scientist!

LMAO

Just now, leftwinger said:

CNN!!!!!

They don't have a link because there is no link. The New York Times reports 85 refrigerated trucks are currently behind NYC hospitals to serve as temporary morgues. Funny but I don't remember that happening with any flu season.

3 minutes ago, calguy said:

They don't have a link because there is no link. The New York Times reports 85 refrigerated trucks are currently behind NYC hospitals to serve as temporary morgues. Funny but I don't remember that happening with any flu season.

Home Cuomo

had to suck Putin cock

to get more supplies....he was sorely unprepared