Why don't I have access to the Liberals only forum all of a sudden?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, DennisTheMenace said:

I'm sure the fool has something to do with this?

Because you were banished to hell for violating the LO room policies....and also because I don't like you. 

When I am trying to accomplish something for site members you seem to go out of your way to interfere. Stay in here. For good. Or agree to stay out of my way. I don't care either way. If you make a SOK they will be deleted and I will block your IP. Don't fuck with me Dennis you are on thin ice. 

Just now, kfools said:

Because you were banished to hell for violating the LO room policies....and also because I don't like you. 

When I am trying to accomplish something for site members you seem to go out of your way to interfere. Stay in here. For good. Or agree to stay out of my way. I don't care either way. If you make a SOK they will be deleted and I will block your IP. Don't fuck with me Dennis you are on thin ice. 

You can't handle the truth.  Big man you are. 

9 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

Poor Lil' Drive-By plays the aircraft carrier sympathy-card.

I'll ask Sassy to put his bear in yer hell-cell so you have something to do.   😆

The Comedians Trailer: Watch Josh Gad Get Humped By A Bear ...

11 minutes ago, kfools said:

Gotcha, that's a 10-4. 

You want to stay here. Fine with me. 

Have you stopped smoking cigarettes yet,  ashtray breath?  You really should, it would be good for your health...and as a bonus you might might be able to find a GF. 

Have you stopped smoking cigarettes yet,  ashtray breath?  You really should, it would be good for your health...and as a bonus you might might be able to find a GF. 

I doubt it. 

The ladies just don't like me much Dennis. If only I had a more charming personality. Like you do. 

⬆️

Baby Crying GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

27 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

Hey Drive-By...remember that MASH episode where Frank Burns (you) got confined to his quarters?

I'll be Hawkeye..."I can go in, and I can go out".

🤣

26 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

only fool responsible ^^^^^^^^. I got banned because I upset deniers too much with simple physical absolutes about how and why humans are positioned to reproduction replacements living so far.

Lords governing timed as spaced apart don't like their subjects as objectively aware to their methods of silencing real from now on. see you do as they do, but they do it with polite patronizing condescension and an attitude they know universal secrets never revealed in anything educated to the minds serving humanity's greater good.

10 minutes ago, kfools said:

You know....whatever that means. 

where is your critical thinking skills at. Put your instincts into his scripted behavior. You will be able to predict his every move before he prepares to move against your doing the same behavior behind a separate interpretation life is only the reality one performs cradle to grave collectively against anyone standing their ancestral point of displacement.

always debate nothing more than socialized facts of human behavior so far civilized to pretend eternal life originated beyond the moment spaced apart from now on.

1 hour ago, DennisTheMenace said:

I have an honest question.

157 sailors with corvid-19,........on one ship.  That is 50% of the entire America Navy with corvid.

50%.   On one ship.    Mmmmmm........How did that happen?

Did the USS Teddy Roosevelt make port-call in Vietnam in Feb. or March of this year?

Did the Capt. say to his sailors, "OK, boys.  Y'all go have some fun.  Get a good meal.  Get drunk.

And get some....'girly-action' " ?

Did the crew come back 2-3 days later......hung over....with gonorrhea, syphilis, and.....corvid-19?

Is that why the crew likes him so much?

I am just wondering how it happened.                   😷

2 hours ago, Taipan said:

I have an honest question.

157 sailors with corvid-19,........on one ship.  That is 50% of the entire America Navy with corvid.

50%.   On one ship.    Mmmmmm........How did that happen?

Did the USS Teddy Roosevelt make port-call in Vietnam in Feb. or March of this year?

Did the Capt. say to his sailors, "OK, boys.  Y'all go have some fun.  Get a good meal.  Get drunk.

And get some....'girly-action' " ?

Did the crew come back 2-3 days later......hung over....with gonorrhea, syphilis, and.....corvid-19?

Is that why the crew likes him so much?

I am just wondering how it happened.                   😷

where do you get your 50% number?

9 minutes ago, maineman said:

where do you get your 50% number?

1.  CNN.

2.  MSNBC.

3.  FOX NEWS.

I don't do commercials.  I keep the remote in my hand and listen to all 3 networks at the same time.

It is called multi-tasking.   I heard that figure within the last 24-hrs.   When I hear it again, I will pin it

down and let you know.

5 minutes ago, Taipan said:

1.  CNN.

2.  MSNBC.

3.  FOX NEWS.

I don't do commercials.  I keep the remote in my hand and listen to all 3 networks at the same time.

It is called multi-tasking.   I heard that figure within the last 24-hrs.   When I hear it again, I will pin it

down and let you know.

have you ever been onboard a Nimitz Class aircraft carrier?