10 minutes ago, 1AC said:

And we're back... pathetic!

Just describing the path of ethics used to manifest human behavior cultivated ancestrally so far.  programming compouters with 1and 0 or humans by alphabets and methematical equaltion diverting instincts away from personal location as timed apart so far.

that old keep it simple and never allow anyone full access to results of compounding details never duplicated twice from now on.

Again, I am at the center of any talking point not off topic to any deflection in progress.

see I started posting in this thread explaining why I had reservations since technology is always open to invasion.  Triggering instinctive awareness is now anti social behavior, spamming locked in narratives that aren't designed to resolve issues compounding ancestrally? Hummmm.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, kfools said:

Was set to 50 minutes. 

I roughly extended x6. Seems reasonable. I also like the new avatar sizes. Now I can see who the fuck im talking to. 

Last thing, are you able to upload now?

how do you remove the annoying "drag files here to attach" text?

53 minutes ago, sole result said:

Question about the added features that look wonderful and I really want to use them, but, does that leave a back door for hackers to breach firewalls to one's personal internet connection?

It is software rpogramming and all he glitches that ome with the tech.

It is as I say great they are available, but I also realize the system I used is as open to the same thing that could happen here.  But why double the risk. so I have to employ social distancing which makes no difference what everyone else decides to do for themselves. Just my instinctive pondering and everyone knows instincts cannot be trusted as much as intellectually projecting. oops sarcasm leak.

Get a VPN, you should have one anyway.

31 minutes ago, 1AC said:

Isn't it fucking amazing when you need to make a point that is important to you your post is surprisingly lucid... But normally you sound as if you are an escapee from an asylum. I guess the joke is been on us huh? Dumbass!

InfatuatedFlimsyCoral-size_restricted.gi

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

Because you don’t run from debating or from people. The ignore button is for cowards 

LOL... You are welcome to debate the gibberish ad nauseam.

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

Because you don’t run from debating or from people. The ignore button is for cowards 

The ignore button is also for normal, uncowardly people to simply not see ignorant idiocy. Like dontlooknow and Phoenix.

That said, I would never ignore sole because, well, he's just a great guy.

12 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Get a VPN, you should have one anyway.

vpn and life insurance. Does that protect against natural dispalcement becoming understood completely an an individual trained to believe that was never a possibility in reality by any franchise?

Yea, i know that is what rule of law is for.

see I have all sarcasm, irony, satire going at the same time. Everyone says I take life too seriously and yet I am not doing the 24/7 recruiting humanity is better than just remaining an ancestral positon from now on.

what do ruling elites do, seize the opportunity every opportunity life is never the same again from now on. then have those buying something to believe end have something that never adds up to follow factually.

I know any reality ever created or made up from now on inside out.

Just now, sole result said:

vpn and life insurance. Does that protect against natural dispalcement becoming understood completely an an individual trained to believe that was never a possibility in reality by any franchise?

Yea, i know that is what rule of law is for.

No, it protects your computer from the nasties on the internet. Ignore the advice if you want, I give zero fucks.

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

No, it protects your computer from the nasties on the internet. Ignore the advice if you want, I give zero fucks.

does it? action reaction are equal and responses are ever different from now on as a total sum reached now.  You aren't thinking kinetically, just comparing potential outcomes while things never stay the same again.

Active brain vs collective mind dictating social outcomes for generations to come distracting those arriving from now on.  How has that ended up historically?  Oh the world going on now.

49 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

The ignore button is also for normal, uncowardly people to simply not see ignorant idiocy. Like dontlooknow and Phoenix.

That's the scroll-wheel.

Consider "Ignore" the Island of Misfit Toys.

1 minute ago, Blue Devil said:

That's the scroll-wheel.

Consider "Ignore" the Island of Misfit Toys.

Different strokes. I have uses for my energy other than scrolling past Phoenix's spam.

2 hours ago, SixShooter said:

The ignore button is also for normal, uncowardly people to simply not see ignorant idiocy.

Like dontlooknow and Phoenix.

That said, I would never ignore sole because, well, he's just a great guy.

Like dontlooknow and Phoenix.  ----> AGREE

sole - disagree. Rants and raves like a lunatic on his deathbed high on pain killers.  BLOCKED

3 hours ago, leftwinger said:

how do you remove the annoying "drag files here to attach" text?

You can't remove that. The only way we can is for me to take the feature away from you. If it bothers you that much I can. It's up to you. 

• kfools unpinned this topic