Jump to content
ConservativeVoice

After mocking Trump for promoting hydroxychloroquine, FAKE News Media FORCED to ADMIT that Hydroxychloroquine shows promise !! NO OTHER ISSUE will BRAND this Parademic, and SHOW Donald Trump as the LEADER that he is !! Democrats are TOAST !!

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Chongo said:

The medical system has become a situation of un free enterprise where you will only get one choice, take the vaccine along with a compliance tracking device or forget about buying selling or traveling, comply or die,  XOs favorite socialist leader of perfect perfection now owns your body.

I have made not a single serious suggestion about anyone taking any drug, potion or elixir.

There is no vaccine. And I think you can take any substance you deem useful to cure you or none at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

I have made not a single serious suggestion about anyone taking any drug, potion or elixir.

There is no vaccine. And I think you can take any substance you deem useful to cure you or none at all.

 

Corona virus Vaccine trials begin in September and some people want it to be mandatory with a tracking device to go along with the vaccine (mark of the beast).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump is no doctor. Actual doctors have only said that malaria medicine MIGHT have some effect on this virus. There need to be tests to determine the proper dosage and contraindications.

Any determined person can obtain this drug and try it for himself, but know this: Trump is ignorant of medicine. Fox is just a rightwing propaganda outlet for Trumppuppets.

Total bullshit... The drug has been in use for close to 70 years. it's considered safe by any stretch of the imagination. It's already been used off label for rheumatoid arthritis, porphyria cutanea tarda, and lupus. The dosage to start would be the same for malaria. The contraindications would be the same for malaria or lupus. The worst thing that might happen is that it does not have a prophylactic effect for covid-19 however as a therapy it is proving itself efficacious in numerous applications.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ConservativeVoice said:

 

Well, then if you get Corona Virus in the coming months, and you one of the ones who it his hard... I'll take THIS opportunity to say goodbye...

 

KNOWING, that IF you had a FVUCKING BRAIN in your head, YOU would still be ALIVE !!

 

BUT, I guess you just CAN NOT fix STUPID !!

I'll be alive because I listen to actual doctors, Not Trump.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

I'll be alive because I listen to actual doctors, Not Trump.  

 

RIGHT !!

 

Over 2000 people DIED in the United States over the last 2 days... HOW MANY of them could have been ALIVE if they had listen to Donald Trump, and NOT to their Doctors and Politicians ?

 

YOU are a FOOL... YOU would NOT take a drug that preliminary testing has indicated DOES help stem the COVID-19 sickness ?  JUST because Democrat politicians and doctors TELL you not to?

 

I believe it though... BRAIN WASHED DEMOCRATS are INSANE !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"  These Paris researchers found that after five to six days of treatment with hydroxychloroquine (600 mg per day for 10 days) and azithromycin (500 mg on day 1 and 250 mg on days 2 to 5), eight of the 10 patients still tested positive for COVID-19. Of these 10 patients, one patient died, two were transferred to the ICU and another had "o be removed from the treatment due to serious complications. "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trumps cohorts engineered the virus to prevent an election, they should know what effects it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chongo said:

 

Corona virus Vaccine trials begin in September and some people want it to be mandatory with a tracking device to go along with the vaccine (mark of the beast).

Why should they NOT use a tracking device> It tells them where the person has gone and with whom he has come in contact with, with 100% certainty.

 It is unrelated to Biblical claptrapery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, slideman said:

"  These Paris researchers found that after five to six days of treatment with hydroxychloroquine (600 mg per day for 10 days) and azithromycin (500 mg on day 1 and 250 mg on days 2 to 5), eight of the 10 patients still tested positive for COVID-19. Of these 10 patients, one patient died, two were transferred to the ICU and another had "o be removed from the treatment due to serious complications. "

That suggests that it does not work. Maybe they could infect ConservativeVOICE as a guinea pig.

Just to make sure. Add a bit of colloidal silver, just because he is sooooo fond of BLUE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

That suggests that it does not work. Maybe they could infect ConservativeVOICE as a guinea pig.

Just to make sure. Add a bit of colloidal silver

Everything I can find indicates that it has some effect. I see no indication that it is the magic bullet conservative a****** thinks it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ConservativeVoice said:

Donald Trump RIGHT !!

 

Only by coincidence.  That's the only way he will ever be right on almost anything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, bludog said:

 

Only by coincidence.  That's the only way he will ever be right on almost anything

 

HA!!  Then Donald Trump has been COINCIDENTALLY RIGHT... a LOT !!

 

1.  Tax reform would make the American economy BOOM,

2.  Hillary Clinton was CROOKED and CORRUPT,

3.  The FAKE News Media LIE,

4.  The Russian collusion HOAX,

5.  The Mueller Investigation Witch Hunt

6.  The Deep State SPYING on him and his administration,

 

JUST to name a FEW !!  Don't you DEMOCRATS get TIRED of being WRONG all the time?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ConservativeVoice said:

 

HA!!  Then Donald Trump has been COINCIDENTALLY RIGHT... a LOT !!

 

1.  Tax reform would make the American economy BOOM,

2.  Hillary Clinton was CROOKED and CORRUPT,

3.  The FAKE News Media LIE,

4.  The Russian collusion HOAX,

5.  The Mueller Investigation Witch Hunt

6.  The Deep State SPYING on him and his administration,

 

JUST to name a FEW !!  Don't you DEMOCRATS get TIRED of being WRONG all the time?

 

He's done none of those things.

He and you are shitstains.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...