Sign in to follow this  
Old Mack

That was quick !

2 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

ZARHO%20SUPERTRIM%202_zps1b4ly6y4.jpeg

Me? Never

2 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Me? Never

Well do you ever have a problem with your prostate ?

21 hours ago, personreal said:

Welcome back...I was going to shun you but I wanted to tell you about the earthquake about 40 minutes ago.

6.5 earthquake near Boise, Id. and it was strong up here in Montana too.  

Hmmm. Nursey(DEEP THROAT) must have slept thru it! He's up there.

29 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

ZARHO%20SUPERTRIM%202_zps1b4ly6y4.jpeg

Put me on shun. Problem solved. 

It will be like old times😇

24 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Well do you ever have a problem with your prostate ?

I don't have problems. 

13 hours ago, Zaro said:

I don't have problems. 

Good morning Pumpkin and I think you do.

16 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Why is OK for you to hate Trump BUT I can't hate POCs; people from Iceland and sexually confused people ?

Trump is a specific person who does specifically hateful things. That is not the same as hating a whole race of people because they are Black or whatever.

For example, if you are a known puppykicker from Philly who lives in Tennessee, then someone has a reason to hate you for kicking puppies, but hating Philadelphians or everyone that lives in Tennessee is NOT a logical act.

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump is a specific person who does specifically hateful things. That is not the same as hating a whole race of people because they are Black or whatever.

For example, if you are a known puppykicker from Philly who lives in Tennessee, then someone has a reason to hate you for kicking puppies, but hating Philadelphians or everyone that lives in Tennessee is NOT a logical act.

Old Mack must renounce his racism

2 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Good morning Pumpki

Morning hater

9 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Morning hater

bitch & HO...you'll never change !

15 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

bitch & HO...you'll never change !

Have you renounced your racism yet

On 3/31/2020 at 4:01 PM, fishhead said:

Bueno!

I have seen the true timeline.  The timeline that Trump was working on the virus problem while the dems were busy trying to impeach him.  Get the true timeline dumbhead.

Bueno!

Notice is took the dems until 3/7 before they figured that there was something wrong, and then drafted their bill that scammed America first.  What a joke.

Bueno!

Where was addy shiffty, head of the house intelligence (oxymoron) committee?  The intelligence community was picking up vibes of the virus in December.  I am sure addy shiffty and his committee were given information.  When has he ever done anything about the virus? 

Oh, I'm sorry since it came from china, and the whole house is in bed with china, I would not expect anyone in the house to be useful except to scam America first which they did.

Now addy shiffty is doing something about the virus, he is going back to some beginning point and putting information together to show that Trump was negligent and is going to use that information for impeachement 2.  How bout that.  In the middle of the biggest crises that has hit America in the last 100 years, your adddy shiffty is more interested in gathering information to get rid of the sitting president, rather than use his intelligence committee to gather information about how to help Trump and America to get rid of the coronavirus.

What a man, what a dem party.  They are pathetic.

1 hour ago, benhur said:

Where was addy shiffty, head of the house intelligence (oxymoron) committee?  The intelligence community was picking up vibes of the virus in December.  I am sure addy shiffty and his committee were given information.  When has he ever done anything about the virus? 

Oh, I'm sorry since it came from china, and the whole house is in bed with china, I would not expect anyone in the house to be useful except to scam America first which they did.

Now addy shiffty is doing something about the virus, he is going back to some beginning point and putting information together to show that Trump was negligent and is going to use that information for impeachement 2.  How bout that.  In the middle of the biggest crises that has hit America in the last 100 years, your adddy shiffty is more interested in gathering information to get rid of the sitting president, rather than use his intelligence committee to gather information about how to help Trump and America to get rid of the coronavirus.

What a man, what a dem party.  They are pathetic.

The whole House was not in bed with China. That is absurd. Adam Schiff was a whole lot busier than Trump during the impeachment hearings.

Trump BROKE THE LAW and got caught at it.

1 hour ago, benhur said:

I have seen the true timeline.  The timeline that Trump was working on the virus problem while the dems were busy trying to impeach him.  Get the true timeline dumbhead.

Trump was denying that COVID-19  was more than a cold for about seven weeks, and he said so often. He was thinking about how, if he actually sounded the alarm as Taiwan had done, his profits from his resorts and hotels would be shut down and turn into liabilities.

Trump cares about Trump and only Trump, now and forever.

There is a reason why the Republicans did not protest when the COVID-19 victims bill EXCLUDED ANY MONEY AT ALL from any Trump property.

10 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump was denying that COVID-19  was more than a cold for about seven weeks, and he said so often. He was thinking about how, if he actually sounded the alarm as Taiwan had done, his profits from his resorts and hotels would be shut down and turn into liabilities.

Trump cares about Trump and only Trump, now and forever.

There is a reason why the Republicans did not protest when the COVID-19 victims bill EXCLUDED ANY MONEY AT ALL from any Trump property.

Really? Was this around the time democrats were attacking Trump for the travel ban they STILL claimed they wouldn't put in place long after literally every other country put a travel ban in place? 

No matter how hard Trump TRIED not to cause panic with the public, your fucking traitorous, moronic TDS suffering press decided to cause panic anyway. I hope every single one of you mother fucking traitors are wiping your asses with your hands.

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 10:13 AM, Zaro said:

Have you renounced your racism yet

As soon as you

stop using the word

""redneck""...LMAO:lol: