Sign in to follow this  
kfools

Site announcements.

I am working with our host company still for better software so I can make changes in the members debate room. This will replace the current debate room which has always been a test room. 

So members know the issues I would like to explain them. 

Problem one-There is no way to ban from singular rooms without site wide bans. This is a problem I am working on getting fixed. 

Problem Two- Conflicting schedules leaves a lot of room for more active moderators. This is also being addressed. 

Problem three- The software currently doesn't allow debate room features the way I want them for members to enjoy. I am working with our host company to address these issues. 

I will be working on these problems this week. I have asked Chuck [Who has reluctantly agreed] to fill in as admin while I work on the back end of things. Please address all site issues to him for the time being and mod related issues as well. He is doing us all a huge favor by freeing up my time to work on the site so give him a thank you when you get the chance. 

Thanks all. 

Kfools. 

Thanks for the update, and for all the great work on the site.

Please continue with the public hangings. Very good for morale and for understanding policies, as were the IRL ones in their day.

Thank you @Chuck! for stepping in it, er stepping in... 

I like this site much better. Doing a fine job kfools. No more spamming from blue devil and 123 urout. Great job. 

49 minutes ago, kfools said:

I am working with our host company still for better software so I can make changes in the members debate room. This will replace the current debate room which has always been a test room. 

Problem one-There is no way to ban from singular rooms without site wide bans. This is a problem I am working on getting fixed. 

Problem Two- Conflicting schedules leaves a lot of room for more active moderators. This is also being addressed. 

Problem three- The software currently doesn't allow debate room features the way I want them for members to enjoy. I am working with our host company to address these issues. 

I will be working on these problems this week. I have asked Chuck [Who has reluctantly agreed] to fill in as admin while I work on the back end of things. Please address all site issues to him for the time being and mod related issues as well. He is doing us all a huge favor by freeing up my time to work on the site so give him a thank you when you get the chance. 

Thanks all. 

Kfools. 

You're doing a great job and I'm sure   --with the exception of a couple of braindead liberal hacks--   we all appreciate your efforts!

Thanks man !

2 hours ago, kfools said:

Thanks all. 

Kfools. 

Thanks @kfools and @Chuck!!

Thank you and God / Nature bless.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, dontlooknow said:

I like this site much better. Doing a fine job kfools. No more spamming from blue devil and 123 urout. Great job. 

Ditto, kfools - that 123urout guy is a real sac licker. You might want to limit siggies to no larger than the New York phone book - it would improve things immensely. :)

Oh - and post numbers would be good, so people can say, "I already answered that inane question in post number 72 of the go fuck yourself thread, you giraffe licking wombat stool."

And whatnot.

Edited by Cannonpointer
That's a filthy lie - I didn't edit!

16 minutes ago, Cannonpointer said:

Ditto, kfools - that 123urout guy is a real sac licker. You might want to limit siggies to no larger than the New York phone book - it would improve things immensely. :)

Oh - and post numbers would be good, so people can say, "I already answered that inane question in post number 72 of the go fuck yourself thread, you giraffe licking wombat stool."

And whatnot.

We used to have that feature but I can't find it. 

5 minutes ago, kfools said:

We used to have that feature but I can't find it. 

Maybe someone being an administrator got rid of it. :)

It's a big missing.

thanks for all the  hard work  @kfools

the site is  much  better

can I add that  liberal  mods  should  not be allowed to  moderate  conservative  posters

thanks  @Chuck! for the hard work ahead

7 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

thanks for all the  hard work  @kfools

the site is  much  better

can I add that  liberal  mods  should  not be allowed to  moderate  conservative  posters

thanks  @Chuck! for the hard work ahead

Rules is rules, no matter the political party or position
A mod is a mod first and foremost, and a republican or democrat second.
If a mod makes a mistake, the other mods should call him out for that
That said, if anyone wants to be a mod, of either  party, speak up.
KFOOLS wants a TEAM of moderators

4 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

Rules is rules, no matter the political party or position
A mod is a mod first and foremost, and a republican or democrat second.
If a mod makes a mistake, the other mods should call him out for that
That said, if anyone wants to be a mod, of either  party, speak up.
KFOOLS wants a TEAM of moderators

Can I be an admin? :huh:

Ask the owner

btw, do you still have me banned from your fake ass copy cat site?

1 minute ago, Chuck! said:

f a mod makes a mistake, the other mods should call him out for that

there have been bad mods here,   I called one or two out and they acted liked  unaccountable jerks

well   at least one

frankly I find that  liberals have trouble  being  mods in general,  they  can't control their  nature.

12 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

Ask the owner

btw, do you still have me banned from your fake ass copy cat site?

Fuck if I know.

Would you like me to check, and lift it if one is in place? Perhaps you would like to repay the kindnesses I've shown you in your backyard? :)

2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

there have been bad mods here,   I called one or two out and they acted liked  unaccountable jerks

well   at least one

frankly I find that  liberals have trouble  being  mods in general,  they  can't control their  nature.

It's much, much worse around the corner. They have an admin who ADMITS he sucked two dicks, but swears he's not gay since he's bedded a hundred women. Says that makes him only 2% sugar britches, and 98% macho man.

The mod team is capricious and whimsical and utterly unpredictable - vegas got banned for nothing more than being handicapped by idiocy.

5 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

well   at least one

Hopefully, being under new ownership will change things like that

I know from my own experience it's possible.
We just have to overcome three or four years of bad habits

3 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

Hopefully, being under new ownership will change things like that

I know from my own experience it's possible.
We just have to overcome three or four years of bad habits

I am all  for that.  So far it's been great