kfools

For those of us the left laughed at for prepping.

7 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Don't use  Clorox wipes, use diluted Clorox and then rinse it off. The offbrand versions of Clorox are just as good for this.

If you ingest enough colloidal silver, your skin will turn blue. You can google this.

Some people think it will cure skin or other problems and use large amounts of course if you are only going to use a small amount for a short period of time for a bacterial or viral infection you are not going to turn blue. If you take a silver solution for three years in large quantities you are probably going to be blue for a while.

1 minute ago, Chongo said:

Some people think it will cure skin or other problems and use large amounts of course if you are only going to use a small amount for a short period of time for a bacterial or viral infection you are not going to turn blue. If you take a silver solution for three years in large quantities you are probably going to be blue for a while.

Do what you wish. The odds of colloidal silver are  against it curing a COVID-19 infection and in favor of making Alex Jones  and Jim Bakker richer.

The odds that Chongo turning blue and posting it here are greatly in favor of amusing me for about five minutes.

3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Do what you wish. The odds of colloidal silver are  against it curing a COVID-19 infection and in favor of making Alex Jones  and Jim Bakker richer.

The odds that Chongo turning blue and posting it here are greatly in favor of amusing me for about five minutes.

I have been making the stuff for over 20 years and sometimes used it in large amounts for a few days, I am not blue, you can buy water purification pills for survival situations however you will run out in a short period of time.

On 4/2/2020 at 11:45 AM, Buffalo said:

Hey, spic, in a full blown government collapse or civil war, I got news for you, the National Guard is going side with preppers.  I have a close friend, almost like a son, who works for the State of Texas at the 8000 acre National Guard training base here. He knows Guardsmen from the brass down to the weekend warriors. Those he hjas talked to assured him that the rank and file trigger pullers will side with those that are protecting their own assets and families from those trying to steal them and harm them. They have families too.  He says the rank and file laugh because none of the big brass know how to drive a tank or fly a blackhawk.  

When there is no government to come to your rescue and protect you and yours, what the hell are YOU going to do? I can promise you when all hell breaks loose the rank and file of the military will side with ordinary citizens. And, Yes ordinary citizens are the gun owners and preppers, not the fucking communist progressives, faggots and niggers.

Your a fool if you think otherwise...LOL!!!

^^^ bitter over the fact that so many brown people and gay people don't have to bow and scrape before him anymore.  

Typical Trump-Slave.

12 minutes ago, SheikhYerbouti said:

^^^ bitter over the fact that so many brown people and gay people don't have to bow and scrape before him anymore.  

Typical Trump-Slave.

Racism AND Homophobia...?

Aren't you just the cutest little thing.

Enjoy your parade.

Ha!

This prepper type guy lives down the road from me. One day, he went to town, all of his guns, ammo, and freeze-dried noodles disappeared.

1 hour ago, fishhead said:

This prepper type guy lives down the road from me. One day, he went to town, all of his guns, ammo, and freeze-dried noodles disappeared.

That almost happened to a friend of mine's camp in the woods.

The 12 ga. prevented it.

Too bad it couldn't clean up the mess as well.

At least the hogs got fed.

6 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

That almost happened to a friend of mine's camp in the woods.

The 12 ga. prevented it.

Too bad it couldn't clean up the mess as well.

At least the hogs got fed.

There is really no substitute for 00 buck.

1 minute ago, fishhead said:

Of course there is 000 buck.

3 minutes ago, kfools said:

Of course there is 000 buck.

00 better spread.IMHO

Just now, fishhead said:

00 better spread.IMHO

That cause there's more of it. By that logic birdshot is superior.

6 minutes ago, kfools said:

That cause there's more of it. By that logic birdshot is superior.

That's not the logic, but,  #6 or #*8 is a good choice for home defense.

1 minute ago, fishhead said:

That's not the logic. 

Well then what is?

14 minutes ago, fishhead said:

If you really care - bring the best.

(although I'm partial to Federal Flight Control #1 Buck.)

2 minutes ago, kfools said:

Well then what is?

Weight of shot/wound tracks/penetration/Energy transfer.

It's a balance, w/ a broad center.

9 minutes ago, fishhead said:

That's not the logic, but,  #6 or #*8 is a good choice for home defense.

While lethal - > #4 Buck is recommended.

I have a close friend that works at one of Texas' 4 National Guard Training Centers. He actually works for the State of Texas.  He assures me that the National Guard is not going to be mobilized. However they have been called up for active duty.

If 00 buck ain't big enough, it's time for rifled slugs

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2bb7NgnigBs3iX7X2fbl

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2CWG0qpkiUAMT_5iKaFv