Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, calguy said:

All you are to me is cheap entertainment.

 

You find  it  entertaining to be proven wrong over and over?

 

That is   odd.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, theLion said:

There was some Con poster on this forum yesterday implying that there really aren’t any covid patients, and that anyone who claimed to personally know any, was lying. 

unfortunately, being an idiot is not illegal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, harryramar said:

it depends how you pray. if you pray asking god for a favor or to help someone, that doesn't work and is done mainly for the benefit of the supplicant so he feels pious and goodly. now god will answer those types of prayers but the answer is always NO!

jesus said when you pray go in your closet, ie go within, and believe that you have already received and ye shall receive.

if you are not believing that they are now made whole you may just be performing a dog and pony show in a vain attempt to impress god and be seen of men.

 

He was saying that about Pharisees as they were hypocrites. Read for yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, calguy said:

I find it odd how many self described christians are often the most foul mouthed and hate filled people I've met.

Yes,that's true. By your metric though if I say something like.

"Black males are 6 percent if the population but commit almost 50 percent of the murders"

 

You would consider it hate filled ya?

 

Even though it's just a fact.

 

Maybe your metric for what is hate just sucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, kfools said:

He was saying that about Pharisees as they were hypocrites. Read for yourself.

you don't think so called christians who support wars of first resort and cage refugee children and want to throw sick children out are hypocrites?

huh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kfools said:

 

 

Just know in the meantime all us evil Christians will be praying for you. 

Thank you for self soothing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kfools said:

A recent study by PEW shows the majority of Americans are now praying again. No atheists in foxholes as the saying goes. 

 

I shall continue to pray. For all. Including liberal secularists. I know you won't turn to god unless you are on a ventilator in a hospital with a 30 percent chance of making it. Then I bet most of you would change your tune. 

 

Just know in the meantime all us evil Christians will be praying for you. Do you really want us to stop?

 

https://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2020/03/30/most-americans-say-coronavirus-outbreak-has-impacted-their-lives/

This fucking idiot thinks Einstein was an idiot & says links are a waste of time 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, harryramar said:

you don't think so called christians who support wars of first resort and cage refugee children and want to throw sick children out are hypocrites?

huh?

No.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kfools said:

No.

 

 

so jesus was wrong and trump and bush jr were right?

hmmmm interesting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'm old i'm fat i'm dying and i am having second thughts abou this atheism stuff, i mean is that al there is?really? seems a bit counter intutitive and pointless even if there is no god... and i'm no longer so sure.. we need somethng we need to belive there is somethgn grater than ourselves bigger to bring us together.. god? teh universe? the spaghetti monster, the great spirit? we need to beleive that we are just grains of sand on abeach we are so insignificant alone, together we are a great conciousness and that conciousness is god 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, theLion said:

There was some Con poster on this forum yesterday implying that there really aren’t any covid patients, and that anyone who claimed to personally know any, was lying. 

Con poster? Really. I asked you for some reasonable proof. This board is bigly bigly huge and so far no one has claimed they personally know someone with this "killer" virus. I am not preparing for death or preparing to become a statistic. The hit mob whacked out media is going to have egg all over their face again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tunafish said:

Con poster? Really. I asked you for some reasonable proof. This board is bigly bigly huge and so far no one has claimed they personally know someone with this "killer" virus. I am not preparing for death or preparing to become a statistic. The hit mob whacked out media is going to have egg all over their face again!

As I told you friend. 

 

They are rationing test kits. So I did not got one but my symptoms put me in the hospital. No joke. They were bad. I wouldn't fuck with it. It's very real. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, kfools said:

As I told you friend. 

 

They are rationing test kits. So I did not got one but my symptoms put me in the hospital. No joke. They were bad. I wouldn't fuck with it. It's very real. 

If trump wouldn't have fucked around for two months and denied there was even a problem we'd be in much better shape with testing. But this is what you get when you vote a clown con man into the White House. He's your president, deal with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, calguy said:

If trump wouldn't have fucked around for two months and denied there was even a problem we'd be in much better shape with testing. But this is what you get when you vote a clown con man into the White House. He's your president, deal with it.

I did deal with it. 

 

He is your president too. This isn't the only country that didn't have enough test kits. Just so you know. Had nothing to do with Trump. Did you see Democrats in congress passing legislation for them? 

 

Get real. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kfools said:

I did deal with it. 

 

He is your president too. This isn't the only country that didn't have enough test kits. Just so you know. Had nothing to do with Trump. Did you see Democrats in congress passing legislation for them? 

 

Get real. 

Get real. He wasted two fucking months denying there was even a problem. Is this your idea of leadership?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, calguy said:

Get real. He wasted two fucking months denying there was even a problem. Is this your idea of leadership?

Where were all the Democrat governors and Democrat led congress? They did nothing either. Why? It's because there isn't much you can do. Trump gets the buck but not them, right? Makes sense if you are biased as fuck and don't want to see what's right in front of your face. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kfools said:

Where were all the Democrat governors and Democrat led congress? They did nothing either. Why? It's because there isn't much you can do. Trump gets the buck but not them, right? Makes sense if you are biased as fuck and don't want to see what's right in front of your face. 

I get it. You refuse to acknowledge that trump is responsible for any of his fuck ups. 

Have a nice day. I have no issues with you personally, just disagree with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, calguy said:

I get it. You refuse to acknowledge that trump is responsible for any of his fuck ups. 

Have a nice day. I have no issues with you personally, just disagree with you.

Same. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, kfools said:

A recent study by PEW shows the majority of Americans are now praying again. No atheists in foxholes as the saying goes. 

 

I shall continue to pray. For all. Including liberal secularists. I know you won't turn to god unless you are on a ventilator in a hospital with a 30 percent chance of making it. Then I bet most of you would change your tune. 

 

Just know in the meantime all us evil Christians will be praying for you. Do you really want us to stop?

 

https://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2020/03/30/most-americans-say-coronavirus-outbreak-has-impacted-their-lives/

Amen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


No holds barred chat

  • Hey kfools.. does this help? 


  • By Vegas

    Liberals are going to hell.


  • grgle



  • Where’s at @slideman?


  • Hola


  • I know this one, this new chat thing. I've seen it called the "shoutbox" among other things in my past. Very hard to hide from the chat box. The question is asked, there's no time to go search what other folks think, this is real time. Only seconds should be between chat box replies. This one is made for me. In the chat box one has to be quick on their feet with stuff at the ready. This chat box is the worst nightmare of anyone trying to deal with ol' teach. 


  • By pmurT

    hey @teacher that sounds like too much work for me LOL I need that useless thing called *time* in order to authenticate facts and truths which get posted by deceitful Dems


  • What does the red number refer to? currently, on my screen it says 2

     


  • Where does it say 2?


  • So. In the chat....if you tag a member the text afterwards should be a private message. 


  • How do? I'm teacher. If I'm online and the powers that be can figure out how to make it immediately apparent to me that whatever I've said here has been replied to I'm gonna show up right quick and kick some teeth in. It's the chat box, all this is new and scary. I know this gig. This starts now. 



  • Hey kfools, did you lose your securtiy cert? On my browser it is saying your site is not secure?


  • Mine too. I'm looking into it.


  • Mine too. 


  • I thought it was my location.. 


  • Just gave to renew the security cert. No big deal I'll do it tonight


  • OK thanks

     



  • Happy Anniversary, America... on your Civil Union.


  • All lives matter.


  • Double post deleted.


  • By teacher

    Scroll the other way for a while and you'll see me saying that these days the chat box ain't gonna work as one has to be quick on one's feet. The question is posed, there ain't no stinkin time for ya'll to refer to your betters for the answer, ya'll don't understand these things, this political debate, ya'll don't have the answer at hand, ya'll haven't thought this through, ya'll ain't ready for the next question I'll ask,  ya'll can't handle the pace that a bloke such as I can bring it in the chat box, ya'll can't handle this format.

     

    This one is made for me. 


  • By teacher

    Being offended does not make one correct. 


  • By teacher

    Some few days before the next election Mr. Fools is gonna pin my horse thread. it's gonna be horrible, I shall endevour every day to bring some some fresh. 

     

    I still own this cat box.


  • By teacher

    "I'm coming to you for ask a quick favor."


  • By teacher

    "Anyone that places a color in front of their name is racist." That one is not mine, got it from another member. 


  • Where’s all the hot bitches? 


  • By teacher

    Kidding me? 


You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom
×
×
  • Create New...