Jump to content

Moderator Skews13 banned for 48 hours.


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, kfools said:

Fair enough. What rules were broken?


Democratic National Socialists is pretty much saying that Democrats and Democratic supporters are Nazis. it’s an underhanded cheap shot of the worst sort. 
 

The rule I see as violated is:

No Flaming, Trolling, Spamming, Name Calling, Use Of Vulgar Language Will Be Tolerated

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Olivaw said:


Democratic National Socialists is pretty much saying that Democrats and Democratic supporters are Nazis. it’s an underhanded cheap shot of the worst sort. 

 

You mean the party on its 6th coup attempt that violently hates free speech?

 

Own it.

 

It is no longer the party of JFK.

 

The Thread was on the Kennedy Center money laundering TaxPAYer relief funds back to the Democrat National Socialist party.

 

Care to debate that?

 

The thread is still open.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

@skews13made the right call. 
@kfools erred. 
 

That is all. 

 

First of all, the owner of the site cannot err.

 

Secondly, it has been made well known that suspensions WILL NOT happen. For skewed to suspend anyone is against policy.

 

You are wrong. As always.

 

That is all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

You mean the party on it's 6th coup attempt?

 

Own it.

 

It is no longer the party of JFK.

Even if the coup allegation was true, which it is not, it would not be evidence that Democrats and Democratic leaners are NAZIs. Is it your defense that you get to call us all NAZIs because you believe it to be true? If so then Fuck You! My grandfather died fighting those bastards.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Olivaw said:


Opinion is not fiat, busybody. It is my opinion that

 

Skews13 made the right call. 
kfools erred. 

 

"Busybody"...?

 

Now THAT was uncivil.

 

Stay out of the clean debate room w/ that nonsense.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Bernie is dead - so it doesn't matter what you call his lil bowel movement:lol:

I’m no Bernie Bro but are you saying that a Jewish senator is a NAZI? What manner of BS does Putin feed you boys? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Olivaw said:

I’m no Bernie Bro but are you saying that a Jewish senator is a NAZI? What manner of BS does Putin feed you boys? 

NO.:lol:.  I was saying it doesn't matter how you make fun of his movements name...ITS DOA! 

LIBs basically one choice...Biden...aka.  GW Bush Lite:(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

I’m no Bernie Bro but are you saying that a Jewish senator is a NAZI? What manner of BS does Putin feed you boys? 

 

Comrade Bernie is a Socialist - part of the Democrat National Socialist party.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Olivaw said:


Democratic National Socialists is pretty much saying that Democrats and Democratic supporters are Nazis. it’s an underhanded cheap shot of the worst sort. 
 

The rule I see as violated is:

No Flaming, Trolling, Spamming, Name Calling, Use Of Vulgar Language Will Be Tolerated

Then those things will be equally applied or they will not be applied at all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

 

First of all, the owner of the site cannot err.

 

Secondly, it has been made well known that suspensions WILL NOT happen. For skewed to suspend anyone is against policy.

 

You are wrong. As always.

 

That is all.

 

BINGO!

 

 

27 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Even if the coup allegation was true, which it is not, it would not be evidence that Democrats and Democratic leaners are NAZIs. Is it your defense that you get to call us all NAZIs because you believe it to be true? If so then Fuck You! My grandfather died fighting those bastards.

 

They sure adopt a lot of NAZI tactics, from searching for a "final solution" to gun control, 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

NO.:lol:.  I was saying it doesn't matter how you make fun of his movements name...ITS DOA! 

LIBs basically one choice...Biden...aka.  GW Bush Lite:(

CONs have Trump. I like our chances. 😄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Even if the coup allegation was true, which it is not, it would not be evidence that Democrats and Democratic leaners are NAZIs. Is it your defense that you get to call us all NAZIs because you believe it to be true? If so then Fuck You! My grandfather died fighting those bastards.

 

Nazi - stands for National Socialist German Worker's party.

 

Are you German Workers?

 

Or, are you a Democrat National Socialist.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JinnMartini said:

 

Apparently your granddad was a worthless piece of shit  .  .  .  just like you !

He fought NAZIs while your family hid at home cheering for them. We won, you lost. Cram it up your cowardly Nazi loving ass, 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...