CORONAVIRIUS; For The LEAST-EDUCATED

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-grand-princess-cruise-ship-passengers-decline-testing-2020-3

Here we have a ship with several thousand people on it, and known cases.  If we could test everyone onboard, we could get a good look at a reasonable sample size and maybe have some clue what this virus is actually doing.  How many people does it just bounce right off of?  

"Sorry, I decline to be tested because if I test positive that will inconvenience me.  I know it could really help, but it would inconvenience me.  Fvck off."

On 3/30/2020 at 8:21 AM, Phoenix68 said:

an infodemic of rumors and misinformation."

Yeah, that's pretty much what this ENTIRE POST IS!!!

RUMORS and MISINFORMATION for the EASILY MANIPULATED SHITSTAINS!!!

NO ONE with more than YOUR 2 BRAIN CELLS would bother believing ANYTHING your UNICORN TURDS say!!

I bet that must really SUCK for you, huh, peeNIX???

9 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

NO ONE with more than YOUR 2 BRAIN CELLS would bother believing ANYTHING your UNICORN TURDS say!!

beat me to it.

26 minutes ago, solarcell said:

beat me to it.

This is ANOTHER peeNIX post that is destined to slide off the front page in an hour or so.

ONLY for her to "revive it" so it can sink even lower.

4 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

roflmao.gif

You HYPERTEXT-CHALLENGED FOLKS ARE A FREAKIN' RIOT!!!!!!

crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif      crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif      crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif      crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif      crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

Really now???

It's not that we don't understand what a hyertext LINK IS.....

It's that we have yet to find anything you link to worth clicking.

See how that works???

MAYBE you should stop laying UNICORN TURDS and start TALKING about what you want to say!!!

Oh but wait!! THAT would take exercising YOUR MENTAL CAPABILITIES of which you have NONE.!!

carry on.

On 4/3/2020 at 10:44 AM, MidnightMax said:

after-boom-smiley-emoticon.png

Really now???

It's not that we don't understand what a hyertext LINK IS.....

It's that we have yet to find anything you link to worth clicking.

I did warn you, ahead-of-time.....

talk-to-the-hand-smiley-emoticon.gif

.....NO MORE HELP WITH THE BIG-WORDS.

• 2 weeks later...

Coronavirus Package Overwhelmingly Benefits Millionaires

April 14, 2020

"More than 80 percent of the benefits of a tax change tucked into the coronavirus relief package Congress passed last month will go to those who earn more than $1 Million, annually, according to a report by a nonpartisan congressional body expected to be released Tuesday.

The provision, inserted into the legislation by Senate Republicans, temporarily suspends a limitation on how much owners of businesses formed as “pass-through” entities can deduct against their nonbusiness income, such as capital gains, to reduce their tax liability. The limitation was created as part of the 2017 Republican tax law to offset other tax cuts to firms in that legislation.

Suspending the limitation will cost taxpayers about $90 Billion in 2020 alone, part of a set of tax changes that will add close to $170 Billion to the national deficit over the next 10 years, according to the Joint Committee on Taxation (JCT), the nonpartisan congressional body."

donald_trump-1-860x280.jpg

Some Rich Americans Are Getting Stimulus "Checks"

Averaging $1.7 Million

April 14, 2020

"While wealthy Americans are not eligible for the comparatively measly $1,200 stimulus checks that are now being disbursed to many Americans, they are on pace to do even better. 43,000 taxpayers, who earn more than $1 Million annually, are each set to receive a $1.7 Million windfall, on average, thanks to a provision buried in the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 4/3/2020 at 9:54 AM, MidnightMax said:

U.S. Nearing "Rapid Acceleration" Of Covid-19 Cases

October 21, 2020

1 hour ago, Phoenix68 said:

Small Pox history, between 500 & 700 million fatalities. Corona's a lightweight. 

Malaria deaths per year
Malaria kills 1.2 million people each year, more than twice as many deaths as previously thought, according to new research published in the Lancet.
abcnews.go.com/Health/malaria-deaths-high-thought/story?id=15499330
abcnews.go.com/Health/malaria-deaths-high-thought/…