dontlooknow

We will overcome this like many things before this. The american economy will roar back to life after this is all over with folks. The republicans are not going to use austerity as under Obama. The economy will be back better than ever here in a fewmonths

Don't worry the Republican party is not going to use austerity as a fix for the economy like under Obama. Remember republicans actually spend money under republican presidents. 

The Republican party will spend money like the election depends on it. This I know for a fact. 

Just now, dontlooknow said:

The Republican party will spend money like the election depends on it. This I know for a fact. 

Yep if they lose though they will become "deficit hawks" once again.

1 minute ago, zkyllonen8 said:

Yep if they lose though they will become "deficit hawks" once again.

Yeah unfortunely. But many american I believe will see through their bullshit. 

Remember the Republican party only wanted to cut spending to make Obama a one term president. 

3 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Lets hope so.

1 minute ago, zkyllonen8 said:

Lets hope so.

I just hope the after action report doesn't turn into a partisan attack. And we actually learn something from this pandemic. 

2 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

I just hope the after action report doesn't turn into a partisan attack. And we actually learn something from this pandemic. 

Both sides will be to blame if this does descend to this...

7 minutes ago, zkyllonen8 said:

Yes I agree 💯

7 minutes ago, zkyllonen8 said:

But remember this is an election year. 

1 minute ago, dontlooknow said:

Yes I agree 💯

1 minute ago, dontlooknow said:

But remember this is an election year. 

Yes at least one side will use this during the Debates for sure.

They will try and turn this into a partisan issue.

Just now, zkyllonen8 said:

Yes at least one side will use this during the Debates for sure.

They will try and turn this into a partisan issue.

I'm afraid both side will. We will see. 

56 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

I hope America will vote for the party that actually believes in governing. If you wanna run a top steak house, you don't hire a vegetarian as head chef

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

I hope America will vote for the party that actually believes in governing. If you wanna run a top steak house, you don't hire a vegetarian as head chef

This is true. But republican TDS sufferers will find some way to make the government bail out look like a problem and won't admit the government saved their asses once again. 

13 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

This is true. But republican TDS sufferers will find some way to make the government bail out look like a problem and won't admit the government saved their asses once again. 

I'm more optimistic than you. You can't go by what's going on at this site. We are political junkies, not really representative of the wider population

3 minutes ago, Zaro said:

I'm more optimistic than you. You can't go by what's going on at this site. We are political junkies, not really representative of the wider population

This is true. But do you realize how many times my business friends said this was a liberal hoax and now have their businesses shutdown. I asked them why they believe in the liberal hoax and shut down your businesses. Lol

7 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

This is true. But do you realize how many times my business friends said this was a liberal hoax and now have their businesses shutdown. I asked them why they believe in the liberal hoax and shut down your businesses. Lol

What do they say?

Just now, Zaro said:

What do they say?

When I was talking to them before it really started to look bad they said that it was just another attack on trump. 

Just now, dontlooknow said:

When I was talking to them before it really started to look bad they said that it was just another attack on trump. 

Guess somebody they care about has to die all alone in a hospital before they wake up. They don't even let you visit a loved one to say goodbye

Just now, Zaro said:

Guess somebody they care about has to die all alone in a hospital before they wake up. They don't even let you visit a loved one to say goodbye

Yeah it's sad for sure. Many Americans stay in line for testing in the rain. Hundreds of thousands are not qualified to be tested. 

2 hours ago, dontlooknow said:

You are right. I’m not sure anybody in Washington right now could call themselves fiscally conservative. For his many faults, Rand Paul might be the one exception on this. Republicans do spend like drunken sailors. Might be surprised to know that I can’t stand the vast majority of Republicans. I don’t think they are as crazy as democrats, but the current Republicans in Congress have practically no ethics at all, they are definitely for big government, and they are just as happy to take our money and spend it on bullshit as Democrats are. Haven’t done a single thing that conservatives have put them there to do in at least 30 years. There are no more Patrick J Buchanans in Washington. 

5 hours ago, dontlooknow said:

Don't worry the Republican party is not going to use austerity as a fix for the economy like under Obama. Remember republicans actually spend money under republican presidents. 

Obama:

Highest debt and deficits EVER. 

That's not austerity.