Sign in to follow this  
dontlooknow

Missouri tops 500 cases as testing starts to ramp up.

2 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

We really don't know how many cases we have because the testing is slowly getting done in the state. 

Wow! 500 cases?!?!?!?

2 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Wow! 500 cases?!?!?!?

Yeah as people start getting tested.  Seems the state was slow to test people for some reason. Hmmm maybe the governor thought it was a democratic hoax. 

7 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Yeah as people start getting tested.  Seems the state was slow to test people for some reason. Hmmm maybe the governor thought it was a democratic hoax. 

I’m sure most people who have it will likely never get tested. 

That tends to happen with once of a lifetime highly contagious global pandemics. 

By the way, most test kits used by say China and other areas weren’t reliable to begin with. 

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

I’m sure most people who have it will likely never get tested. 

That tends to happen with once of a lifetime highly contagious global pandemics. 

By the way, most test kits used by say China and other areas weren’t reliable to begin with. 

There wasn't enough tests to go around is what I'm hearing. All the while the Missouri government says we need to see about people's mental health. Lol

4 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

There wasn't enough tests to go around is what I'm hearing. All the while the Missouri government says we need to see about people's mental health. Lol

Of course there wasn’t. It actually takes time to develop an accurate test.... Most of the tests done in other countries don’t meet our standards for accuracy. We had to develop our own tests.....

30 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Of course there wasn’t. It actually takes time to develop an accurate test.... Most of the tests done in other countries don’t meet our standards for accuracy. We had to develop our own tests.....

It was 250 yesterday. It's doubled in one day my 8 up buddy.