annLee

REPUBLICANS........DEPLORABLES........UNDEREDUCATED.......SILLLY FOLKS....THIS IS WHAT YOU ALL MEANS WHEN YOU ALL FOLLOW YOUR FOOLISH LEADER AND SAID: MAKE AMERICA DIE AGAIN

2 minutes ago, annLee said:

Is that the way how he has helped America?

Are you talking about that tacky Joe Biden clip/commentary -

"In times of crisis, American presidents have always stepped up to meet the moment. But all we've gotten from Donald Trump are lies, excuses, and scapegoats."

"Trump has failed our country at a time when we need him most."

wow, I just know you're not talking about that......

4 minutes ago, jefftec said:

Are you talking about that tacky Joe Biden clip/commentary -

"In times of crisis, American presidents have always stepped up to meet the moment. But all we've gotten from Donald Trump are lies, excuses, and scapegoats."

"Trump has failed our country at a time when we need him most."

wow, I just know you're not talking about that......

What is America saying?
The virus looks likely to be the most serious acute public-health crisis Americans have had to face at home in decades. It is still spreading at exponential rates. Fatality rates are much higher than the flu and other familiar bugs, particularly for older people. There is no vaccine for the time being. The character of its spread and symptoms threatens to gradually overwhelm the capacity of health systems in affected areas, leaving them short of hospital beds and respirators to treat the most seriously afflicted patients and so dramatically increasing the risks to them.

34 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Looking bad for LIB STATES....

Coronavirus, 2020 Debate, Tigers: Your Weekend Briefing - The New ...

America said:

it is important that the president’s defenders not be blinded by partisanship of their own into excusing failures of leadership and diminishing the danger of the epidemic itself. This can be particularly difficult because some of the most significant inadequacies of the administration have been the president’s own. So far in this crisis, Donald Trump himself has obviously failed to rise to the challenge of leadership, and it does no one any favors to pretend otherwise.

10 minutes ago, annLee said:

The virus looks likely to be the most serious acute public-health crisis Americans have had to face at home in decades. It is still spreading at exponential rates. Fatality rates are much higher than the flu and other familiar bugs, particularly for older people. There is no vaccine for the time being. The character of its spread and symptoms threatens to gradually overwhelm the capacity of health systems in affected areas, leaving them short of hospital beds and respirators to treat the most seriously afflicted patients and so dramatically increasing the risks to them.

What have you failed to learn your ancestry kept secret in a self evident flow of life so far?  Instinctis navigate 24/7 and citizens of reality ignore it one generation after another including you.

what is the original world order of universal constants that apply regardless which planet exists in any galaxy present since time was never a linear result of anything but means of having a conversation between humans being eternally spaced apart as half life replacements of those making their conception since inception of this species?

No philosophy required. Not beliefs manditory, nothing supernatural involved, works every time lifetimes are timed apart now.

28 minutes ago, annLee said:

He knew about this since November 2019 ----Covid19....

He cannot trick us anymore

You all will be shocked whenever you all figured it out

SHUT THE FUCK UP CUNT!!!

what did the WHO say on JANUARY 14th, 2020???

Care to see what they said????

Oh, WAIT!!! YOU are a MORONIC PIECE OF GOAT FUCKING SHIT!!!

AND THEN on JANUARY 31st, when PRESIDENT Trump closed travel from CHINA, you SHITSTAINS said "RACIST. OVERREACTING".

So ANY effort to prevent this spread is on YOUR HEADS FOR YOU AND YOUR GODDAMN SHITSTAINS SEEING ANOTHER CHANCE TO "bring down TRUMP".

NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP CUNT!!!

Just now, annLee said:

America said:

it is important that the president’s defenders not be blinded by partisanship of their own into excusing failures of leadership and diminishing the danger of the epidemic itself. This can be particularly difficult because some of the most significant inadequacies of the administration have been the president’s own. So far in this crisis, Donald Trump himself has obviously failed to rise to the challenge of leadership, and it does no one any favors to pretend otherwise.

tits (o)(o)

58 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

SHUT THE FUCK UP CUNT!!!

what did the WHO say on JANUARY 14th, 2020???

Care to see what they said????

Oh, WAIT!!! YOU are a MORONIC PIECE OF GOAT FUCKING SHIT!!!

AND THEN on JANUARY 31st, when PRESIDENT Trump closed travel from CHINA, you SHITSTAINS said "RACIST. OVERREACTING".

So ANY effort to prevent this spread is on YOUR HEADS FOR YOU AND YOUR GODDAMN SHITSTAINS SEEING ANOTHER CHANCE TO "bring down TRUMP".

NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP CUNT!!!

MAKE AMERICA SAFE AGAIN

MAKE AMERICA HEALTHY AGAIN

VOTE TRUMP THE DUMP OUT N O W !

19 minutes ago, annLee said:

MAKE AMERICA SAFE AGAIN

All for it

1 hour ago, annLee said:

PUTIN HATES LIBS TOO

Everyone hates you liberals. Even you liberals hate yourselves.  

25 minutes ago, annLee said:

MAKE AMERICA SAFE AGAIN

DON'T let that LEFTURD get hung in your THROAT when you gobble it down!!!

WATCHING YOU DIE WOULD BE TOO MUCH FUN!!!

Kicking your self righteous ASS is pretty fun too!!

2 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

DON'T let that LEFTURD get hung in your THROAT when you gobble it down!!!

WATCHING YOU DIE WOULD BE TOO MUCH FUN!!!

Kicking your self righteous ASS is pretty fun too!!

trumppeople.jpgPS:  I am covered lol:)

22 minutes ago, annLee said:

trumppeople.jpgPS:  I am covered lol:)

Hey Miss Ann,

One question.

Trump turned.........to the Cross...........of Jesus Christ.

Now, he fights for the strength  of the .............Light.

Will you............fight for the Light.............Miss Ann ?                              🙂

4 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Hey Miss Ann,

One question.

Trump turned.........to the Cross...........of Jesus Christ.

Now, he fights for the strength  of the .............Light.

Will you............fight for the Light.............Miss Ann ?                              🙂

Questions:

1. When did he turn to the cross?

2. When did he accepted Jesus Christ

3. How is he fighting for the light?

I have been fighting for the Light & Truth!

Trump said he does not need forgiveness from God and he does more good to the Evangelicals than Jesus...

Need  more craziness ????

2 hours ago, annLee said:

Annlee, here you are:

"The virus looks likely to be the most serious acute public-health crisis Americans have had to face at home in decades. It is still spreading at exponential rates. Fatality rates are much higher than the flu and other familiar bugs, particularly for older people. There is no vaccine for the time being. The character of its spread and symptoms threatens to gradually overwhelm the capacity of health systems in affected areas, leaving them short of hospital beds and respirators to treat the most seriously afflicted patients and so dramatically increasing the risks to them."

.....not sure what gave you the compulsion to tell me something everyone knows.

On the other hand, can you tell me something that I can't possibly fathom, in my wildest imagination? __________Why aren't you blaming or at least scrutinizing China? What's wrong with the main-stream media? ....whooowow..

3 minutes ago, jefftec said:

Annlee, here you are:

"The virus looks likely to be the most serious acute public-health crisis Americans have had to face at home in decades. It is still spreading at exponential rates. Fatality rates are much higher than the flu and other familiar bugs, particularly for older people. There is no vaccine for the time being. The character of its spread and symptoms threatens to gradually overwhelm the capacity of health systems in affected areas, leaving them short of hospital beds and respirators to treat the most seriously afflicted patients and so dramatically increasing the risks to them."

.....not sure what gave you the compulsion to tell me something everyone knows.

On the other hand, can you tell me something that I can't possibly fathom, in my wildest imagination? __________Why aren't you blaming or at least scrutinizing China? What's wrong with the main-stream media? ....whooowow..

CHINA didn't cause it ...Trump did

2 hours ago, jefftec said:

We are lucky to have Trump. He's hanging tough in there.

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

......'Cause, he's too-goddamned-stupid....and, stubborn....to do any actual thinking....and, his "gut" isn't doing a whole-lot-better.

All he's ever done is.....been babysat by his family's money.....until he'd fine-tuned his Daddy's skills at ripping-people-off....and, only has to pay his lawyers to do all his fighting, for him.

He's a typical bully/coward. Hell, he's never even had the balls to fire anyone, to their face!!

Yeah.....hanging tough.   wankin.gif

4 minutes ago, annLee said:

Questions:

1. When did he turn to the cross?

2. When did he accepted Jesus Christ

3. How is he fighting for the light?

I have been fighting for the Light & Truth!

Trump said he does not need forgiveness from God and he does more good to the Evangelicals than Jesus...

Need  more craziness ????

Yes, 

more craziness. 

Ann, 

Now be rational.  You know that little fuss about Trump will not score the deal.

Look at your Avatar.  Look at your words.    They don't match. 

You think seriously...............about serious subjects.     That is not you avatar.

You are being deceptive.    You are lying. 

Yes, I can defeat you in open debate.   Easily.   

I just don't want to fuss with you tonight.   OK?                              🙂

2 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Yes, 

more craziness. 

Ann, 

Now be rational.  You know that little fuss about Trump will not score the deal.

Look at your Avatar.  Look at your words.    They don't match. 

You think seriously...............about serious subjects.     That is not you avatar.

You are being deceptive.    You are lying. 

Yes, I can defeat you in open debate.   Easily.   

I just don't want to fuss with you tonight.   OK?                              🙂

Trump is devil ....PERIOD ......PERIOD

10 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

......'Cause, he's too-goddamned-stupid....and, stubborn....to do any actual thinking....and, his "gut" isn't doing a whole-lot-better.

All he's ever done is.....been babysat by his family's money.....until he'd fine-tuned his Daddy's skills at ripping-people-off....and, only has to pay his lawyers to do all his fighting, for him.

He's a typical bully/coward. Hell, he's never even had the balls to fire anyone, to their face!!

AND THIS:

trumppeople.jpg

10 minutes ago, annLee said:

CHINA didn't cause it ...Trump did

....OBOY.......When I got on this website today, never thought that I would be totally vexed at a response given to me.  yikes....just phuckin yikes wow

lovely little angel that you are quipped: "CHINA didn't cause it ...Trump did"

wow  lookin' up in the sky, just shaking my head.....

1 minute ago, annLee said:

Trump is devil ....PERIOD ......PERIOD

You are drinking tonight.

And it is showing.

But do not worry, cowgirl.

You are amongst............Christian  white men.

Go sleep it off, silly. 

We will protect........"your honor".                 😇

18 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

Phoenix, let's look at your logical path. Hmmmm . You're calling a billionaire with Fortune 500 companies and interests througout the world- stupid.

You see that- right there will earn you a padded cell.

Trump is going to get another term.

Guess you might as well get that reservation ready.

18 minutes ago, jefftec said:

Phoenix, let's look at your logical path. Hmmmm . You're calling a billionaire with Fortune 500 companies and interests througout the world- stupid.

You see that- right there will earn you a padded cell.

Trump is going to get another term.

Guess you might as well get that reservation ready.

A BILLIONAIRE???????????????

WHERE IS HIS TAX RETURN THAT WILL SHOW DIFFERENTLY?😏