maineman

USA! USA! WE'RE NUMBER ONE! MAGA!!

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

The pic that clearly gave you PTSD, pussy? 

no... I laughed at it.  I thought it was fucking pathetic that you would post an open coffin picture of your dead child in his navy uniform and his pathetic lack of any individual awards for valor or even achievement.  Epitaph:  Here lies Petty Officer Straight-t-t-edge... died from eating a bad burrito in the mess hall.

2 hours ago, maineman said:

Just a few moments ago, America just passed Italy as the country with the MOST  COVID 19 cases!  #MAGA!!!!!

FYI...US population is more than 5 times the population of Italy.

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

I never give up... I never quit... and my wife and I will not see a dime of that money

Nor do I.

I don't what that means.

But I will leave it alone for now.  I am going back to my beer, my popcorn,

and.......The Blacklist.  (I love this TV show)

Have a nice evening.........Commander.                     🤠

Just now, BatteryPowered said:

FYI...US population is more than 5 times the population of Italy.

and their curve is flattening.. ours is the steepest on the planet.  Can you IMAGINE a country as technologically advanced as ours that could not control a virus as well as South Korea did?

1 hour ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

You're an idiot, as I showed you in response to a post in which you spread the same BS.

NY "doubled daily" when they were in the single, double, and low triple digits. Now they're expanding in the thousands daily, with current cases over 37,000 and the US is now the #1 Virus country on the planet, passing up China and Italy. 

If you look at any chart, you'll note the curve for the US is going almost straight fucking up - massive acceleration - as supported by the numbers themselves. We're at over 82,000+ cases now - with well over 28,000 of them "new" - which looks to be the last 24 hours. That's unfortunately acceleration - catch a freakin' clue dude.

Show us your degree in Epidemilogy. Seeing that YOU ARE IN DIRECT DENIAL of Dr Deborah Blix and HER report just yesterday.

I think I'll believe HER over anything you post on a message board.

10 minutes ago, sole result said:

You still aren't using your conceived instincts yet and strictly obeying the context you learned to deny actual life with since born.  stop staying in franchised typecast character mind.

You are dead wrong, sir.

I am an animal in the jungle.   Instinct.   Killer instinct.    Animal instinct.    I used on a daily  basis. 

And, it felt......good.                 I killed.....to protect......my tribe.   

Would you not kill.............to protect your family?

Manifestation..............of the "uncivilized violent white man".                    Can you dig it?                😎

49 minutes ago, 1AC said:

Numbers screaming through the roof Gracie? my my how you have become a hair on fire leftist. In a nation of 325 million people we have 80,000 cases and 1100 dead... Stop being such a fucking alarmist.. that's a .13 death rate... the flu is .07 that's because people have immunity and we have a vaccine

and what did I right above that was so bad in defense of Trump

Quite frankly, your ilks denial of reality is moving beyond laughable to dangerous. Being uneducated is a dangerous thing, especially in this environment. Now, maybe you're a kid and don't care about others, quite plausible given your responses. 

When this started, your ilk was saying "oh, it's in China - f' em".

Then it moved out of China to Europe, and it was a little more reserved f em'.

You guys started out by saying it's just a couple hundred cases - and they're dying in China because they don't have our healthcare system.

Then the couple of hundred became a couple of thousand......but no biggie to your ilk.

Then it blew up in China and Europe......of course our government sat with their thumbs up their collective ass's saying "no big deal", while you dopes cheered on their ignorance.

Fast forward a month and we've gone from a few cases - to leading the world in virus cases. We've gone from a couple of deaths - to over 1,100.

We have hospitals pleading for help around the country, without the fucking basic tools to do a rudimentary job of it - and a Federal government leading from behind the back of the bus saying "good luck".

This has exploded here in every way we've been warned - and you dopes cheer it on and call it the sniffles or a cold. You guys are just as bad as the leftist extremists in your fervent political all or nothing attitudes.

Just now, LaughinAtLefty said:

Quite frankly, your ilks denial of reality is moving beyond laughable to dangerous. Being uneducated is a dangerous thing, especially in this environment. Now, maybe you're a kid and don't care about others, quite plausible given your responses. 

You guys started out by saying it's just a couple hundred cases - and they're dying in China because they don't have our healthcare system.

Then the couple of hundred became a couple of thousand......but no biggie to your ilk.

Then it blew up in China and Europe......of course our government sat with their thumbs up their collective ass's saying "no big deal", while you dopes cheered on their ignorance.

Fast forward a month and we've gone from a few cases - to leading the world in virus cases. We've gone from a couple of deaths - to over 1,100.

We have hospitals pleading for help around the country, without the fucking basic tools to do a rudimentary job of it - and a Federal government leading from behind the back of the bus saying "good luck".

This has exploded here in every way we've been warned - and you dopes cheer it on and call it the sniffles or a cold. You guys are just as bad as the leftist extremists in your fervent political all or nothing attitudes.

Now, you can act like these shitstains and become on, or you can actually LOOK AT THE FACTS!!!

Are you LISTENING to the DAILY BRIEFINGS from the President and COVID 19 Task force?? APPARENTLY you aren't.

Now, the NUMBERS you need to actually look at are these......

COVID-19 cases in the United States by date of illness onset, January 12, 2020, to March 25, 2020, at 4pm ET (n=11,165)*

ON this page......

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/cases-in-us.html

STATISTICALLY, THE 'increases' you are seeing are TOTAL INFECTIONS, but the NEW INFECTIONS are decreasing. It is misleading to look at just "total cases".

The NEW CASES BEING REPORTED is the most important one since that either indicates an INCREASE in new cases OR a turn of the infection curve. There IS A DEFINITE TURN DOWN of the NEW INFECTIONS!!!

our population is also 5 times larger so why is that a surprise to anyone with an iq over 25

2 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Now, you can act like these shitstains and become on, or you can actually LOOK AT THE FACTS!!!

Are you LISTENING to the DAILY BRIEFINGS from the President and COVID 19 Task force?? APPARENTLY you aren't.

Now, the NUMBERS you need to actually look at are these......

COVID-19 cases in the United States by date of illness onset, January 12, 2020, to March 25, 2020, at 4pm ET (n=11,165)*

ON this page......

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/cases-in-us.html

STATISTICALLY, THE 'increases' you are seeing are TOTAL INFECTIONS, but the NEW INFECTIONS are decreasing. It is misleading to look at just "total cases".

The NEW CASES BEING REPORTED is the most important one since that either indicates an INCREASE in new cases OR a turn of the infection curve. There IS A DEFINITE TURN DOWN of the NEW INFECTIONS!!!

tell that to the doctors and nurses of New York City.

1 minute ago, Chiseler said:

our population is also 5 times larger so why is that a surprise to anyone with an iq over 25

because our clown in chief told us that this was totally under control, that any talk about a pandemic in the US was ridiculous.  Did you forget that?

Just now, maineman said:

tell that to the doctors and nurses of New York City.

I don't have to. Drs. Blix and Fauci have already told them that there is a downturn in NEW INFECTIONS as was the case a few days.

EVEN IN NY CITY!!

3 minutes ago, Taipan said:

You are dead wrong, sir.

I am an animal in the jungle.   Instinct.   Killer instinct.    Animal instinct.    I used on a daily  basis. 

And, it felt......good.                 I killed.....to protect......my tribe.   

Would you not kill.............to protect your family?

Manifestation..............of the "uncivilized violent white man".                    Can you dig it?                😎

I am a living self evident result that understands the absolute how and why I am living a simultaneously here experience of a one time displacement of a compounding result of over lapping half life reproductions amounting to the total sum of 7.8 billion occupying space spontaneously here as ancestrally positioned so far. Your intelelct only learned how to isolate and insulate not comprehend this ever changing total sum never duplicated details combined so far never exceeding simultaneously present as spontaneously added.

Ever wonder why everyone feels the sense of ergency when offered a take it or leave deal of a lifetime and the sellers gimmick is you won't someone else will.  Buyer of social narrative is always blessed with an out clause for those in charge always staying in control of mob rule persuasion of power that is stated as "we say so, so who do you think you are telling everyone else what real could be with all the facts used to debate are recorded speculation life cannot be limited to now naturally.

Just now, maineman said:

because our clown in chief told us that this was totally under control, that any talk about a pandemic in the US was ridiculous.  Did you forget that?

its more under control than it is in italy who had "hug a chinese day" and now have one of the highest per capita infected people on record. 

8 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Hey dumbass why aren't you hyperventilating over thousands of deaths by the flu? you really are a fucking snowflake aren't you. Are you going to have a meltdown every year over this coronavirus because you know it's going to be a seasonal virus just like the goddamn flu. the only thing different is that no one has an immunity to it and we don't have a vaccine yet so there was cause for an all-out effort to slow it down not to stop how many people are going to die from it because mark my words people are going to die from it. But simply to not overwhelm the hospitals because then we would have to start making decisions on who would be treated those with coronavirus or those with normal everyday maladies. You need to load up on some Xanax.

40 minutes ago, maineman said:

no... I laughed at it.  I thought it was fucking pathetic that you would post an open coffin picture of your dead child in his navy uniform and his pathetic lack of any individual awards for valor or even achievement.  Epitaph:  Here lies Petty Officer Straight-t-t-edge... died from eating a bad burrito in the mess hall.

Your droll trolling really isn’t any fun when I can’t sucker your dumbass into getting suspended for the 7th time. 😂

8 minutes ago, maineman said:

where do most of those infected people live btw?

2 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

LIB states in the lead.....GO LIBBIES GO!!

Coronavirus Update, Map Shows 169,000 Cases Worldwide, With Nearly ...

So everybody is queer in those states? Including all you Rethuglicans!

Just now, nuckin futz said:

So everybody is queer in those states? Including all you Rethuglicans!

No.  Those states are simply being punished by the virus god...CoronaMetheus...for being CUCK LIB STATES

15 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

I don't have to. Drs. Blix and Fauci have already told them that there is a downturn in NEW INFECTIONS as was the case a few days.

EVEN IN NY CITY!!

link

9 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Your droll trolling really isn’t any fun when I can’t sucker your dumbass into getting suspended for the 7th time. 😂

why don't you show the citation your son received for having the neatest locker in bootcamp.... it may not be heroism, but it's close, eh?

8 minutes ago, Chiseler said:

where do most of those infected people live btw?

every state... it's everywhere, and it will only continue to spread because stupid rednecks believe Rush and Glenn and they are convinced it's just a media hyped non-event.

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

why don't you show the citation your son received for having the neatest locker in bootcamp.... it may not be heroism, but it's close, eh?

/yawn

1 minute ago, maineman said:

every state... it's everywhere, and it will only continue to spread because stupid rednecks believe Rush and Glenn and they are convinced it's just a media hyped non-event.

You mean like New York City where they were afraid to do travel bans because of how it might make then look? 😄 How’s that working out?