maineman

USA! USA! WE'RE NUMBER ONE! MAGA!!

1 minute ago, 1AC said:

and of course like an idiot you believe what China tells you...

No - but I believe our numbers are screaming through the roof, and continue to accelerate - do you not - or is that "fake" news too?

And I don't get something. Our country is being devastated - and your defense of Trump is what you write above?

You should maybe reconsider whom the idiot is.....

35 minutes ago, sole result said:

let him eat those road apples from that horse he posts all the time.  

The horse says more than you have in 65,000 posts... Laughable!!!

1 minute ago, fishhead said:

The horse says more than you have in 65,000 posts... Laughable!!!

Mr Ed now?  Wrong color Wilbur.

also your symbolism does nothing to cure corruption becoming compoundingly worse daily.  I make an effort each of those 65,000 to bring instincts back to active navigating within intelelctual minds staying in character learned after birth not since conception.

Identifying where mistakes are ancestrally reoccurring all the time.  You just demand nobody corrects them or else.

4 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

LIBERAL STATES

are

being

devastated

Patience little Ruskie.

13 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

No - but I believe our numbers are screaming through the roof, and continue to accelerate - do you not - or is that "fake" news too?

And I don't get something. Our country is being devastated - and your defense of Trump is what you write above?

Considering that 87% of ALL tests are returning NEGATIVE.

So what you are claiming doesn't line up with the testing FACTS.

AND the "acceleration" has slowed considerably NATIONALLY.

Right now, the cases in NY City has dropped from a "doubling daily" to a doubling every 3 days. And that too is dropping.

1 minute ago, MidnightMax said:

Considering that 87% of ALL tests are returning NEGATIVE.

So what you are claiming doesn't line up with the testing FACTS.

AND the "acceleration" has slowed considerably NATIONALLY.

Right now, the cases in NY City has dropped from a "doubling daily" to a doubling every 3 days. And that too is dropping.

You're an idiot, as I showed you in response to a post in which you spread the same BS.

NY "doubled daily" when they were in the single, double, and low triple digits. Now they're expanding in the thousands daily, with current cases over 37,000 and the US is now the #1 Virus country on the planet, passing up China and Italy. 

If you look at any chart, you'll note the curve for the US is going almost straight fucking up - massive acceleration - as supported by the numbers themselves. We're at over 82,000+ cases now - with well over 28,000 of them "new" - which looks to be the last 24 hours. That's unfortunately acceleration - catch a freakin' clue dude.

5 minutes ago, sole result said:

its posts like this that just prove you a self delusional half life that loaths his equally reproduced position in the atmosphere now. Misery needs validating of existence, so I validate you are one self delusional halflife occupying space in the atmosphere so far.

NO threat at all. but can you live with yourself knowing somebody understands you are insane, and how and why you don't correct it yourself.

Hang around me, Sole-Dog.

I will teach you how think.................like a fighting, white man !!

Ohhh.......yes.   You are the only one.........smartest enough........to understand that I am completely insane.

Thank you.

This evening,

I am drinking beer, with my best friend, Poncho Villa(Black Labrador, the smartest dog on the face of this Earth)

and watching my favorite TV show.   The Blacklist.

Philosophical  question.

Can happiness be found.........in an unhappy situation?   Of course it can.    All you got to do......is use your

brain.

"Your mind.........is your primary weapon".

U.S. Marine Corps.           

56 minutes ago, maineman said:

I will admit, I have never understood a single fucking thing you have ever said. 

That's a bipartisan thing, you know !

26 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Numbers screaming through the roof Gracie? my my how you have become a hair on fire leftist. In a nation of 325 million people we have 80,000 cases and 1100 dead... Stop being such a fucking alarmist.. that's a .13 death rate... the flu is .07 that's because people have immunity and we have a vaccine

and what did I right above that was so bad in defense of Trump

1 hour ago, maineman said:

Just a few moments ago, America just passed Italy as the country with the MOST  COVID 19 cases!  #MAGA!!!!!

Makes you wet , doesn't it? And Trump has a 60% approval rating in handling COVID-19.....😂

I love watching the left wish and hope for economic ruin and millions dead to increase their chances of demential Joe winning the election. 

1 hour ago, Taipan said:

You can back-off............or I will make you back-off.   

Clear?    

Sole is a friend of mine.               

Please don't make that mistake again.   OK?                 🤠

now that you've said that, I will go out of my way to poke that stoner at my earliest convenience.

YOU... of all people on here, are literally all hat and no cattle.

an empty suit.... an empty clown suit, actually.

8 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Makes you wet , doesn't it? And Trump has a 60% approval rating in handling COVID-19.....😂

I love watching the left wish and hope for economic ruin and millions dead to increase their chances of demential Joe winning the election. 

I'm a guy. I don't get wet.  You're a nurse.... a wet nurse.

YOU get wet everytime the clown talks.... wet and squishy.

pathetic homo.

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

I'm a guy. I don't get wet.  You're a nurse.... a wet nurse.

YOU get wet everytime the clown talks.... wet and squishy.

pathetic homo.

All pussies get wet and you’re definitely a pussy. 

1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

All pussies get wet and you’re definitely a pussy. 

sez the wet nurse who posts pictures of his kid in a coffin.

really folks... you can't make this shit up.

Just now, maineman said:

now that you've said that, I will go out of my way to poke that stoner at my earliest convenience.

Sir, 

I was looking for your............"quit position".    Your "give-up" position.

I guess I did not find it today.    I found Swatch's "give-up" position.  He quit. 

As well he should have.  And you will too.

I am a baseball player.    And your team...............cannot out-play...............my team.   

We are bringing  fire..........to the Earth.              

You ain't no spring-rooster, no more.    You are getting long in the tooth.   Why don't you take some free gov.

money, money that you did not earn,...............and buy yourself a rocking chair?              🥃

23 minutes ago, maineman said:

""poke that stoner""....:huh:

Yep...."Semen 1st Class''.....confirmed

3 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Sir, 

I was looking for your............"quit position".    Your "give-up" position.

I guess I did not find it today.    I found Swatch's "give-up" position.  He quit. 

As well he should have.  And you will too.

I am a baseball player.    And your team...............cannot out-play...............my team.   

We are bringing  fire..........to the Earth.              

You ain't no spring-rooster, no more.    You are getting long in the tooth.   Why don't you take some free gov.

money, money that you did not earn,...............and buy yourself a rocking chair?              🥃

I never give up... I never quit... and my wife and I will not see a dime of that money

8 minutes ago, maineman said:

sez the wet nurse who posts pictures of his kid in a coffin.

really folks... you can't make this shit up.

The pic that clearly gave you PTSD, pussy? 

36 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Hang around me, Sole-Dog.

I will teach you how think.................like a fighting, white man !!

Ohhh.......yes.   You are the only one.........smartest enough........to understand that I am completely insane.

Thank you.

This evening,

I am drinking beer, with my best friend, Poncho Villa(Black Labrador, the smartest dog on the face of this Earth)

and watching my favorite TV show.   The Blacklist.

Philosophical  question.

Can happiness be found.........in an unhappy situation?   Of course it can.    All you got to do......is use your

brain.

"Your mind.........is your primary weapon".

U.S. Marine Corps.           

You still aren't using your conceived instincts yet and strictly obeying the context you learned to deny actual life with since born.  stop staying in franchised typecast character mind.