Jump to content
CrimeaRiver

Pompous the Fat - Urged Trump to Attack Iran During Pandemic

Recommended Posts

 

Not sure why Trump has this fat fuck in his cabinet.

Trump 90% disagrees with the fat fuck's war and bloodlust recommendations.

Pompous says "A"....Trump does "B".

Maybe he keeps him around so he can know the mind of a.... psychopath

 

Anyway, Pompous urged Trump t attack Iran while they are weak and struggling with covid19.  What a sick fuck.

Trump disagreed.....that's that - for now.

 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/trump-nixed-aggressive-response-attacks-iranian-proxies-because-coronavirus-say-n1163666

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/21/world/middleeast/trump-iran-iraq-coronavirus-militas.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Trump attacks he will be vilified. If he does not attack he will be accused of being timid or Putin told him something. Trump destroyed the Caliphate. Libbers did not want him to succeed and criticized him all the way. Now they are mad he wants to pull out. Trump does what he wants and dems cry. 4 more years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, johndnorth said:

If Trump attacks he will be vilified. If he does not attack he will be accused of being timid or Putin told him something. Trump destroyed the Caliphate. Libbers did not want him to succeed and criticized him all the way. Now they are mad he wants to pull out. Trump does what he wants and dems cry. 4 more years.

1. neocons cry as well when he doesn't attack....

2. Dems are mad at anything Trump does different than King Bammy...its all a game.

2. Putin began the destruction of the Syrian caliphate in Sept.2015 --- 16 mos before Trump took office

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

 

Not sure why Trump has this fat fuck in his cabinet.

Trump 90% disagrees with the fat fuck's war and bloodlust recommendations.

Pompous says "A"....Trump does "B".

Maybe he keeps him around so he can know the mind of a.... psychopath

 

Anyway, Pompous urged Trump t attack Iran while they are weak and struggling with covid19.  What a sick fuck.

Trump disagreed.....that's that - for now.

 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/trump-nixed-aggressive-response-attacks-iranian-proxies-because-coronavirus-say-n1163666

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/21/world/middleeast/trump-iran-iraq-coronavirus-militas.html

Why the fuck would you buy into the New York Times without any proof whatsoever... Considering their track record for fake news and Anonymous "sources"... where is the evidence?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 1AC said:

Why the fuck would you buy into the New York Times without any proof whatsoever... Considering their track record for fake news and Anonymous "sources"... where is the evidence?

The story was widely reported.  Agreed the NYT will put its bias in stories.

Most of the stories had the cabinet split.  Pompous and other psychopaths on one side - Esper on the other arguing against an attack.  Trump sided with Esper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CrimeaRiver said:

The story was widely reported.  Agreed the NYT will put its bias in stories.

Most of the stories had the cabinet split.  Pompous and other psychopaths on one side - Esper on the other arguing against an attack.  Trump sided with Esper

Widely reported means that one idiot printed fake news in the others followed suit. We've seen this before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 1AC said:

Widely reported means that one idiot printed fake news in the others followed suit. We've seen this before.

 

It fits Pompous perfectly. 

His bloodlust view of the world - just like the Bush Family of Neocon faggots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

 

It fits Pompous perfectly. 

His bloodlust view of the world - just like the Bush Family of Neocon faggots.

You can buy into it... I'm not that gullible

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

 

Not sure why Trump has this fat fuck in his cabinet.

Trump 90% disagrees with the fat fuck's war and bloodlust recommendations.

Pompous says "A"....Trump does "B".

Maybe he keeps him around so he can know the mind of a.... psychopath

 

Anyway, Pompous urged Trump t attack Iran while they are weak and struggling with covid19.  What a sick fuck.

Trump disagreed.....that's that - for now.

 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/trump-nixed-aggressive-response-attacks-iranian-proxies-because-coronavirus-say-n1163666

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/21/world/middleeast/trump-iran-iraq-coronavirus-militas.html

He is just another neocon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...